E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Anybody got the Quinn's special order save? I did order, won the drinking game and kissed sarah but it still dont trigger any scene.
You also have to order the special. When u win drinking game, sarah tells u u ordered the special. Then when derek talks to u u get the option to go see sarah. (If it didnt fire, only thing i can think of is, dont be a dick to sarah before the drinking contest possibly.)

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Question: in episode 2. When u walk out of class with gender studies professor.....she grabs ur ass and says 'if he can do it to me then so can i to him'...or something to that effect, implying he grabbed her ass before.....did i miss something?? Dont remember mc grabbing her ass ever

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mikedazz1

Rewd

Apr 4, 2019
Question: in episode 2. When u walk out of class with gender studies professor.....she grabs ur ass and says 'if he can do it to me then so can i to him'...or something to that effect, implying he grabbed her ass before.....did i miss something?? Dont remember mc grabbing her ass ever
She meant flerting, not actualy ass slapping.

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
She meant flerting, not actualy ass slapping.
But i tried the not flirting option and she still grabbed my ass. (Dont get me wrong. She can grab my ass, dick, whatever whenever she wants! Lol) Thats why i was confused. Granted, i was playing the being a major dik route

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
But i tried the not flirting option and she still grabbed my ass. (Dont get me wrong. She can grab my ass, dick, whatever whenever she wants! Lol) Thats why i was confused. Granted, i was playing the being a major dik route
She`s a gender studies proffessor,she is always molested by everyone,get it together man

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Maya feels like an NTR situation waiting to happen, especially if you don't tell her about Quinn and you're not on good terms with her (Quinn) and maybe if your score with Maya isn't high enough.
I get that feeling when it comes to Josy and her mystery boyfriend, who I suspect is Chad. I think that if you become more of a DIK and party, you will get to witness Josy with the other guy (Chad) so you can report it back to Sage. Josy is my favorite so either way, i am expecting the scenes to be hot. Seeing her getting screwed by Chad would send both the MC and Sage over the edge so that the DIKS and the HOTS all team up and screw over the jocks leading to a climax of the MC and Chad fighting it out where after the MC wins, he either has to pick Sage or wimp out and go back to Josy, even though Josy was seen screwing Chad. Just a theory though, and you only lose Josy of you have a higher DIK rating than a Chick rating and messed around with multiple girls... If you stay Chick, Josy picks you over Chad with no NTR and also has the potential to have a 3some with Maya., and leading to the same showdown with Chad , who is now really jealous of you and Josy. Again just a wishful theory. ;)

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I dont see why mc doesnt just ask Tommy (i think thats who her stepbrother or whatever is) who Josy's boyfriend is......seems like that would be one of the first things i would ask hkm after finding out. But then again, this is in real life. We're talking about a fictional story though.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I dont see why mc doesnt just ask Tommy (i think thats who her stepbrother or whatever is) who Josy's boyfriend is......seems like that would be one of the first things i would ask hkm after finding out. But then again, this is in real life. We're talking about a fictional story though.
Tommy is a dick and DIK and Josy already mentioned he is a ticking bomb. Just asking could provoke him.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Darg

Dec 3, 2017
I think theory about two lesbians is true. Josy never tells that she have "boy"friend, and cheats because apperently dosnt have one before and its new for her just like for Maya. Plus Maya after first party when talk to MC have thougts thats she been/or still in relationship but dosnt have boyfriend.

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes