• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RereiRaRerena

Aug 25, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not that, this one for example, you can get it only if you have -5. (finally made it fucking work without showing the attachment) ^_^

khann

Jan 10, 2018
What a game
Acting Lessons was a great experience but you've gone several steps further with this one, chapeau

Bella (Isabella!) has been my favorite since her first render and that hasn't changed, really glad with the amount of time she got in this update
But Maya is hard to ignore, I can already tell it'll be difficult to choose who to end up with
Then there's Jade and Cathy, looking forward to spending some one on one time with my teachers
Definitely spoiled for choice as I haven't even mentioned Jill, Josy and Sage who I also like

Keep up the amazing work

tbss

Nov 28, 2018
Take the stairs. Check those 2 guys on right, go left, girls in front of you, girls in the right room. You'll see the room with many doors - at the bottom of the screen, there is an arrow. You'll find yourself in another part of the mansion and then Tommy will call you.
Oh, I didn't see it. Thanks.

Reactions: vir_cotto

Haise01

Jul 29, 2018
How can I get the sex scene with Maya? I followed the walkthrough but it didnt work, is it something about the dik points?

orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
How can I get the sex scene with Maya? I followed the walkthrough but it didnt work, is it something about the dik points?
There is no sex scene with maya,There is a fingering scene ,for that u have to have some chick score and u have to be good to her and also u have to ditch the party and come back to her .(if I am not wrong)

Reactions: Haise01

RereiRaRerena

Aug 25, 2018
First, you need to be neutral or chick. Second, you need to say that you want to stay with her instead of going to the party. Third, when talking to Derek at the party chose to go back to Maya. Fourth, chose to kiss her. I didn't test it yet but you might need a minimum amount of points with her, it might be 10/15 or something.

Haise01

Jul 29, 2018
There is no sex scene with maya,There is a fingering scene ,for that u have to have some chick score and u have to be good to her and also u have to ditch the party and come back to her .(if I am not wrong)
First, you need to be neutral or chick. Second, you need to say that you want to stay with her instead of going to the party. Third, when talking to Derek at the party chose to go back to Maya. Fourth, chose to kiss her. I didn't test it yet but you might need a minimum amount of points with her, it might be 10/15 or something.
thanks guys, guess i can't get the scene, i'm playing the dik path

Fran100

Sep 21, 2018
So here's my ranking of girls from BaDIK:

1. Sage - this update really made me fall in love with her. Everything about her is just amazing and I am melting when she looks at me whit those beautiful green eyes (this scene on the couch at DIK's party). Plus she's cute, wild, party and extremely HOT. Just the perfect girl.

2. Jill - she was my #1 girl after the first update, but we didn't really get a lot of content with her and I still don't know what's up with her. She's the most beautiful girl in the game IMO but I need more info about her.

3. Maya - at the beginning of the 2nd episode I was talking shit about Maya and I wasn't defending her at the party but when she said how everything looked like I made a complete 180. I guess there is a very important reason why she needs the tuition money so badly so I won't be judging her yet. But she's on my watchlist.

4. Isabella - THICCCCCCC

5. Josy - she was always my least favorite main girl but I must admit that sex scene with her was pretty hot and if she will commit to the relationship with MC she might be a really cool girl but right now she's playing on two fronts and I don't really like that.

And now I will briefly go over the side girls:

1. Quinn - yes I actually like her. She was on the bottom on my list since her model was revealed but she really grew on me and I know that she's a total bitch and slut but I will fuck her anyday (even if she has STD or something).

2. Riona

3. Jade

4. Camila

5. Cathy

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
thanks guys, guess i can't get the scene, i'm playing the dik path
That scene is a tricky one: you can't be a massive DIK (3) nor a massive CHICK (-3), for some reason you need to be inbetween -2 and 2; I really disliked this, if I didn't read the forum I wouldn't even know that there was supposed to be a scene there.

RereiRaRerena

Aug 25, 2018
That scene is a tricky one: you can't be a massive DIK (3) nor a massive CHICK (-3), for some reason you need to be inbetween -2 and 2; I really disliked this, if I didn't read the forum I wouldn't even know that there was supposed to be a scene there.
If you are anything above neutral (score being 4) you won't trigger the scene. As for being in massive chick spot (-15 to -20), can't say anything about it about it. I will check it sometime ^_^. Note that playing with the scores via save editor or any cheat might bug the scene, and others. So don't play with any score point.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
If you are anything above neutral (score being 4) you won't trigger the scene. As for being in massive chick spot (-15 to -20), can't say about it. I will check it sometime ^_^
I meant the "dtype" variable: the script says that if you are above 2 or below -2, the scene is skipped.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Maya feels like an NTR situation waiting to happen, especially if you don't tell her about Quinn and you're not on good terms with her (Quinn) and maybe if your score with Maya isn't high enough.

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes