battamilk

Mar 23, 2019
Some ideas... Some might say a little exclusive.. But.. uhh... I see no problems. None at all.

Some of these in Quinn and Sage and Bella please.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Find a model that fits the body type and get the face options right and uhh.. Win, Just flawless victory I say.
there's a guy who would kill for a quinn doll :sneaky:
jill doll would come with authentic hymen :love: it will be a part of deluxe package though, high class hymen only for high class people would be a slogan in DPC's shop

this whole merch thing is getting out of control :ROFLMAO: we've got some legitimate ideas now.

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
Some ideas... Some might say a little exclusive.. But.. uhh... I see no problems. None at all.

Some of these in Quinn and Sage and Bella please.

Find a model that fits the body type and get the face options right and uhh.. Win, Just flawless victory I say.
Prison school

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Enough money...hehe there`s never enough :p
Speaking of Quinn(HAAAAAA)
Do you guys know what I was thinking?
You don`t
But
I will tell you
Remember how she was surprised by a bit of affection?
I wonder if she would you actually blush,hearing compliments...I think she might,it would be soooo cute
what an adorable gi... I mean goddess, can't wait to show her my "affection" more with Ep.4 :D

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Have any of you guys considered the idea that maybe Tybalt and Jill are brother and sister? Or at least cousins? :unsure: It just occured to me that it would explain nicely why Jill is so trusting with the guy.
Brother and sister most likely not - Jill is well aware of Tybalt having hots for her and it`s not creepin her out,a lil less but basicly the same problem with cousins.

I think Jill is just generally nice to everyone and I can see how her motherliness compliments his...well entirety of him

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Have any of you guys considered the idea that maybe Tybalt and Jill are brother and sister? Or at least cousins? :unsure: It just occured to me that it would explain nicely why Jill is so trusting with the guy.
Doubt it, considering the conversation she had with Bella and dating. :unsure: She was considering giving Tybalt a chance ("But Tybalt has been trying really hard to win me over and he thinks we are meant to be together" or something like that); glad Bella shut that down in the next sentence. :LOL: And from what many on here have said DPC won't be doing incest, so that kind of axes that thankfully. lol I'm happy the MC came along and ruined it for Tybalt so far. Just knowing that I'm going to snatch the woman of his dreams away from his melon humping hands warms the darkest corners of my heart. :sneaky: I think Jill just has the same problem Maya has. She's too nice, and scum like Tybalt takes advantage of that any and every chance that they get.

battamilk

Mar 23, 2019
Doubt it, considering the conversation she had with Bella and dating. :unsure: She was considering giving Tybalt a chance ("But Tybalt has been trying really hard to win me over and he thinks we are meant to be together" or something like that); glad Bella shut that down in the next sentence. :LOL: And from what many on here have said DPC won't be doing incest, so that kind of axes that thankfully. lol I'm happy the MC came along and ruined it for Tybalt so far. Just knowing that I'm going to snatch the woman of his dreams away from his melon humping hands warms the darkest corners of my heart. :sneaky: I think Jill just has the same problem Maya has. She's too nice, and scum like Tybalt takes advantage of that any and every chance that they get.
she might need his help with some kind of charity project of hers
so thats why she's not telling him off right away.

Deoku

May 5, 2017
It's exactly the reason she hasn't. In his bio in game it mentions that Tybalt uses her interest to manipulate her. So yeah that campaign/charity whatever it is is the reason. Similar to what he did during the yoga scene.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
What I would like to see between them is Tybalt is putting down the MC again saying that he is lower standard for Jill and is no good for her, we know she is against bullies and she would probably flip out at Tybalt for putting the MC down like that but she needs to catch Tybalt in the act of being the asshole that he is.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes