michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yes MC kicked his ass but remember Dawe was the one that attacked, while MC defended himself. Only time MC would be a DIK is if he attacked when his buddies arrived. So that unfortunately does not make MC and Dawe equal. And the joke with the dildos was to make a good impression with the DIK's since MC is trying to get living accommodations with them. And only way for MC to be a DIK is if you made sure to do everything Derek would definitely do and more.
Dawe gave a wedgie to MC... Then the MC did make Dawe and Chad look stupid on the balcony scene... Then Dawe gets angry catching MC at their gym hall outside their locker room and also still was mad at that balcony scene so he tried to pay the MC back for that and then the MC lays Dawe out... So when u count everything MC is a bigger DIk ;)

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Maya keeps finding herself in these precarious situations is my problem. At some point her side of the story isn't going to work anymore for me. But I still think she can be a good friend at times.
That's exactly the point. Quinn and co can get Maya to do these ridiculous things and all she has to do is wave that free tuition piece of cheese over her head like a mice running straight into a trap.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
That's exactly the point. Quinn and co can get Maya to do these ridiculous things and all she has to do is wave that free tuition piece of cheese over her head like a mice running straight into a trap.
Lets see if that is gonna change in any way now that Josy in the picture as well... Will Maya still do everything Quinn say or will Josy change Maya her way of thinking about it ?

Reactions: Triple OG and Deoku

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Jill looks good, the only LI clearly single, but untill ep.3 the lack of content and back ground hurt her for me at least, and DPC still give us the chance to date her only to mess with Tybalt.... so....mmm still for me its the most clear path for a relationship in the game so far.
Well I'm not suppose to say this because it's top secret info... The real reason Jill has so little content was, because she didn't show us her tits during the initial game warning intro like DPC told her to when she spoke to us. He was not pleased with his order being refused, so all that screen time and those intimate moments was given to Maya instead. :cautious:
CQlBGBOVAAA8V0g.png

TrollTimes

Aug 29, 2017
Here is my list of DIKs, in a no particular order.

* Chad: treating Sage like crap while cheating on her with another girl, bullying MC on the mere suspicion that he was flirting with Sage, assaulting MC just for suspecting that he blackmailed him. DIK.

* Troy: spends 99% of the time antagonizing MC for absolutely no reason. Even the one time he was remotely nice to him in Episode 1 was quickly followed up by a nasty comment. DIK.

* Dawe: joins in the bullying of MC, and he even makes fun of him for showing affection towards his father. DIK.

* Tybalt: treats pretty much everyone who isn't close to be as wealthy as him with disdain. At two occasions, he doesn't even acknowledge MC's existence. Oh, and he stole and sniffed Jill's panties. DIK.

* Quinn: uses the pledgers to make money, knocked out MC with a taser and lowkey kidnapped him even though the DIKs just asked them to wake him up, and overall treats Maya like crap. Can I settle for "asshole"?

And depending on your choices, MC himself can be quite a mean son of a bitch. His actions include, but aren't limited to:

* Drawing dicks on Steve's award.
* Constantly checking out girls.
* Coming off as a sleazy douche whenever he tries to flirt with said girls.
* Constantly insulting and making mean-spirited jokes towards people.
* Accepting Quinn's deal.
* Cheating in every test.
* Admitting to the teacher of Gender Studies that you're just in it for vaginas and easy credits in front of everyone. I was legit laughing for 30 seconds when I saw it was actually an option.
* Refusing to help a classmate.
* Stealing money from Jill.
* Punching Derek.
* Putting a finger in Lilly's ass.
* Attempting to fuck Sage in public.
* And worst of all: refusing to say "I love you" to the dad. That's just not cool.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have to say the whole incest games are fun tbh but imo there way too many of them so in the end I just get tired of the same thing over and over..

So I am glad that we get some non incest games like this game is … its far too little out there but have to say the ones that are non incest are far below this game lvl imo so this definatly sets the bar for other non incest games. :unsure:

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Here is my list of DIKs, in a no particular order.

* Chad: treating Sage like crap while cheating on her with another girl, bullying MC on the mere suspicion that he was flirting with Sage, assaulting MC just for suspecting that he blackmailed him. DIK.

* Troy: spends 99% of the time antagonizing MC for absolutely no reason. Even the one time he was remotely nice to him in Episode 1 was quickly followed up by a nasty comment. DIK.

* Dawe: joins in the bullying of MC, and he even makes fun of him for showing affection towards his father. DIK.

* Tybalt: treats pretty much everyone who isn't close to be as wealthy as him with disdain. At two occasions, he doesn't even acknowledge MC's existence. Oh, and he stole and sniffed Jill's panties. DIK.

* Quinn: uses the pledgers to make money, knocked out MC with a taser and lowkey kidnapped him even though the DIKs just asked them to wake him up, and overall treats Maya like crap. Can I settle for "asshole"?

And depending on your choices, MC himself can be quite a mean son of a bitch. His actions include, but aren't limited to:
Quinn is a pimping bitch slut whore. Best explanation for her no sweet wording it.
Troy 100%
Dawe 100%
Chad around 80-90%
Tybalt 80% Pervert 100% DIK

MC as i said before 120% if you play DIK path with DIK choices.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Also, for the top 3 Dicks (since DIK business is a totally different thing)
1 - Troy
2 - Dawe
3 - I would say Tybalt but he is just a creep with money, so I'll only say top 2.
Burke did nothing yet, he actually tried to be on the right side on bullying meeting. Is he dumb for not caring about Jade? Abso fucking lutely but dude did nothing to us yet. (Jade showing interest in MC is also thanks to Burke, lol, so kudos to him)

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
The biggest DIK in the game is EASILY Magnar.

I guarantee you that he's the mastermind behind the scenes. He runs the nerds, he's got a smoking hot girlfriend, and yet he looks unassuming and geeky. Worst of all, motherfucker wears a bow tie.

Last edited:

GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
The biggest DIK in the game is EASILY Magnar.

I guarantee you that he's the mastermind behind the scenes. He runs the nerds, he's got a smoking hot girlfriend, and yet he looks unassuming and geeky. Worst of all, motherfucker wears a bowtie.

You have something against bow ties, my dude?
tenor.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes