UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
You have a really sick mind Unoriginal. :cautious: thinking about killing puppies.
You have no idea...

But I was just trying to come up with something gut wrenching, and it's the first thing that popped into my head. In reality Tommy would be the one getting shoveled at that point. (y)

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I was like really pissed at that when Josy walk through the doors. I was like
Sorry, I don't understand if you are saying that YOU were surprised by the revelation or if that would be MC's reaction. Well, let's face it, it was very obvious.

Oh, a detail. Josy apparently tends to enjoy the DIK side more, while Maya the Chick side.
I only know one thing, all this will be very interesting.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Sorry, I don't understand if you are saying that YOU were surprised by the revelation or if that would be MC's reaction.
Kinda both myself and how MC would've reacted. With Josy it was surprising but not unexpected that she showed up. What was WTF moment was when Maya said Josy was her GF though. I can just imagine the look on Liam's face, that stupid surprised look, if he had to witness it.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Monetauro

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Kinda both myself and how MC would've reacted. With Josy it was surprising but not unexpected that she showed up. What was WTF moment was when Maya said Josy was her GF though. I can just imagine the look on Liam's face, that stupid surprised look, if he had to witness it.:ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:LOL:

Gods

Sep 19, 2019
Says "I have a boyfriend", MC asks "really?" and she replies "yes."
Later she says "I actually don't have a boyfriend but I say this because that's the only way to stop guys from trying". She lied 2 times in a single sentence, which is actually impressive.
Then she doesn't even bother to tell about that to MC after he shows himself trustworthy and people actually use an excuse like "but she didn't have any opportunities to tell"... They stay at the same fucking room lmao.
And she also asks MC to be %100 honest with her and asks MC for help in various ways, but she just can't trust MC lol. Have fun with the embodiment of hypocrisy if you will.
Josy is also in the same situation, she also cheated on Maya but why is nobody upset about Josy? Because she didn't lie about it or go the way around it, she said she's in a relationship the first day. She didn't say "I actually don't have a boyfriend but it's good to push guys back".
Actually telling "I'm in a relationship but I don't want to talk about it." shouldn't be too hard right?
Okey she says "I have a boyfriend", MC asks "really?" and she replies "yes."
I'll admit that's a straight lie.But she barely knows you.
Later she says "I actually don't have a boyfriend but I say this because that's the only way to stop guys from trying".
What is she lying about she doen't have boyfriend now does she.Telling someone I have a boyfrind is not the only way
to stop someone from trying but she clearly says it to stop guys from trying.
Maya never asked MC for help he offered it.
Oh Maya doen't trust MC right that's why she botherd to tell MC about her family and past.
Last thing why not telling MC she's in a relationship like Josy did I don't know wait for Ep4 I guess.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Okey she says "I have a boyfriend", MC asks "really?" and she replies "yes."
I'll admit that's a straight lie.But she barely knows you.
Later she says "I actually don't have a boyfriend but I say this because that's the only way to stop guys from trying".
What is she lying about she doen't have boyfriend now does she.Telling someone I have a boyfrind is not the only way
to stop someone from trying but she clearly says it to stop guys from trying.
Maya never asked MC for help he offered it.
Oh Maya doen't trust MC right that's why she botherd to tell MC about her family and past.
Last thing why not telling MC she's in a relationship like Josy did I don't know wait for Ep4 I guess.
Told the same, when she said she doesnt have a BF, she was telling the truth. She doesnt have a BF, she got a GF. :sneaky: But what made me and prob MC lose all trust in her is the fact she didnt say she was still in a relationship like Josy did.:cautious: Thats kinda the big issue for i think everyone that went her route, and those who dislike cheating in games. That kinda was a nut shot right there.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Mostly because around the time she'd been getting close enough to MC to tell him about her relationship, Josy was 'ghosting' her.
Except Josy wasn't actually ghosting her. In the aftermath of the MC's home visit she got grounded, her cell phone taken from her.
When she got it back, Maya was the first person she called. That was the phone call Maya said she had to take before MC got roped into spying on Chad for Sage. That was an eventful day and Josy wouldn't be able to reach him until next morning.

Also, Maya had clearly been working up to going full disclosure on MC, but again events overtook her and Josy showed up at the dorm.

As for Quinn, I like Quinn because she's the kind of person to go the extra mile. I don't necessarily like her as LI, but if you can get a person like that on your side, you've pretty much got it made.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Well it's clear to me you don't like her bit of adwise just ignore her if you can.
But I love this girl:love:
You see...no,that`s not the reason for criticism of Maya
Unlike Quinn - who gets condemned by some soy bloated,metro-sexual,nu-males(in the 90`s I would use just 1 word instead of all that non-sens) for the things that are either only superficial or made up - the real reason,I believe is that woman with that strong personality intimidates some guys.I am sure that if Quinn would work as a librarian but had the same personality she would still recive the same amount of H.O.S.T.I.L.I.T.Y.
But
In case of Maya the criticism is based entirely in her actions,just look how much explaining you had to do and that is all you can do - make excuses for her behaviour...multiple excuses.
Just so we are clear,I am not a "Maya hater",I hope she will start to behave,once some spankin` is done but for now she does not look good and that`s not based on some bias against her,it`s based on her actions
1.gif

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Is she capable?
Ofcourse,everyone is capable under the right circumstances,to do the most horrific things
I`m not sure how to answer that
There were people I loved whom later I hated,whom later I grew indifferent towards,it`s too broad of a question
If DPC will remain consistent with writting her,I will keep being into her
I'm not sure what answer I was looking for either. I don't think she's a long term antagonist (I think Tybalt would be), but I don't know. She's the kind of person that enjoys pushing people to their limits and see how they react. It wouldn't be out of character to do it. (She pretty much confirmed she's going to do that to Maya but she didn't do much... yet).

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I'm not sure what answer I was looking for either. I don't think she's a long term antagonist (I think Tybalt would be), but I don't know. She's the kind of person that enjoys pushing people to their limits and see how they react. It wouldn't be out of character to do it. (She pretty much confirmed she's going to do that to Maya but she didn't do much... yet).
I don`t think she`s an antagonist at all - antagonist defined as an opposition/opponent to the protagonist - if anything her actions benefitted MC in one way or another.Even on Maya path Quinns actions helped those 2(Maya+MC) grow closer in a relativly short amount of time

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Mostly because around the time she'd been getting close enough to MC to tell him about her relationship, Josy was 'ghosting' her.
Except Josy wasn't actually ghosting her. In the aftermath of the MC's home visit she got grounded, her cell phone taken from her.
When she got it back, Maya was the first person she called. That was the phone call Maya said she had to take before MC got roped into spying on Chad for Sage. That was an eventful day and Josy wouldn't be able to reach him until next morning.

Also, Maya had clearly been working up to going full disclosure on MC, but again events overtook her and Josy showed up at the dorm.

As for Quinn, I like Quinn because she's the kind of person to go the extra mile. I don't necessarily like her as LI, but if you can get a person like that on your side, you've pretty much got it made.
Full Disclosure?! Was that before or after they fooled around and almost had sex?! Fooling around is still cheating. Maya had lots of opportunities to fully disclose the fact that she was in a relationship. Josy had a moment of weakness and clouded judgement thanks to the alcohol, but she stopped it and told MC she was in a relationship. She didnt disclose that she was in a lesbian relationship, but still a relationship. And then she had another moment of weakness and clouded judgement thanks to alcohol, which gave MC the choice to either sleep with her or not.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
So yeah Intermittent Coherence defending Maya with "events overtook her" aint gonna convince us that it aint her fault.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
I don`t think she`s an antagonist at all - antagonist defined as an opposition/opponent to the protagonist - if anything her actions benefitted MC in one way or another.Even on Maya path Quinns actions helped those 2(Maya+MC) grow closer in a relativly short amount of time
Quinn is the Love2Hate character. And i 100% agree she aint an antagonist. Since the antagonist otherwise also known as the villain will always try to ruin or get rid of the protagonist and Quinn however said so herself that she likes to piss people off.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Full Disclosure?! Was that before or after they fooled around and almost had sex?! Fooling around is still cheating. Maya had lots of opportunities to fully disclose the fact that she was in a relationship. Josy had a moment of weakness and clouded judgement thanks to the alcohol, but she stopped it and told MC she was in a relationship. She didnt disclose that she was in a lesbian relationship, but still a relationship. And then she had another moment of weakness and clouded judgement thanks to alcohol, which gave MC the choice to either sleep with her or not.
Now you are excusing Josy with Alcohol :LOL:
She was the one who proposed the date in the first place,while being in a relationship and sober,she agreed on 2nd one,while sober,it would take extremely weak alco tolerance to propose sex after 1 glass of wine:p but she was honest...with the MC at least,did she told Maya about meeting someone behind her back?We don`t know.

Quinn is the Love2Hate character. And i 100% agree she aint an antagonist. Since the antagonist otherwise also known as the villain will always try to ruin or get rid of the protagonist and Quinn however said so herself that she likes to piss people off.
weeeeeelll to me she`s love2love character;)
That`s a common mistake people make villain and antagonist are not synonimous,a villain can be a protagonist of a story,which would make hero an antagonist of that story.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Now you are excusing Josy with Alcohol :LOL:
She was the one who proposed the date in the first place,while being in a relationship and sober,she agreed on 2nd one,while sober,it would take extremely weak alco tolerance to propose sex after 1 glass of wine:p but she was honest...with the MC at least,did she told Maya about meeting someone behind her back?We don`t know.
One Josy did not proposed the date, she proposed a celebration for MC getting into college. Two first moment was i assume Vodka or something strong. Third Im pretty sure they finished the bottle of wine instead of having one glass. There is a scene missing from after dinner before they went to sit on the couch. Also she did not propose sex she propose for mc to spent the night with her. And as you know if you are drunk (from drinking wine) things tend to happen. Also i did say Josy had a moment of weakness as well. Alcohol can be a factor in the event as well. And im not saying she is innocent cause she was truthful with MC. Im saying unlike Maya, she WAS truthful with MC when she told him she is in a relationship. MC didnt care about Josy being in a relationship, he still wanted to be with her, but most of all he wanted to try and convince her not to move away. Maya on the other hand was not. Maya had lots of time to come clean by saying "Listen MC, i like you a lot, but i dont think this is a good idea to fool around or get intimate with each other. Since i am in a relationship." yet she never did once even tried to come clean with MC.

Yet Maya gets defended by "events have overtaken her. thats why she never was honest with MC".

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
weeeeeelll to me she`s love2love character;)
That`s a common mistake people make villain and antagonist are not synonymous,a villain can be a protagonist of a story,which would make hero an antagonist of that story.
That is if the villain is the protagonist. If the story has a protagonist the antagonist can be seen as the villain, why i said that an antagonist is also known as the villain. Joker and batman for instance. Joker is the antagonist and a villain. So even if it is not synonymous, it can still have the same meaning depending on the context it is used in.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
There is a scene missing from after dinner before they went to sit on the couch. Also she did not propose sex she propose for mc to spent the night with her.
That is a classic case of nitpicking. Inviting the MC to spend the night was exactly the same as inviting him to stay and have sex. This isn't some drunken make out session that escalated without their realising it.
She invited him to stay the night, led him to her parents bed where she stripped down to her underwear before joining him. I live in a conservative country and even here that's a fairly blatant invitation to sexual intercourse.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes