Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Speaking about Quinn as I was viewing the variables for BaDIK I stumbled across a 'QuinnLikesYou=True' variable in one of my playthroughs which I found quite odd considering I completely avoided her as much as possible. (Ex: Didn't accept her offer therefore didn't mess around with any of the HOT's, defended Maya from her when she started berating her after the cumpetition, immediately left right after she busts you in the shower room) I did however let her rape forcefully insert MC's magic wand into her endless void and continue only to win the cumpetition. However that can't be the only reason why that variable is the way it is (or is it). I'm assuming it's the same for a large majority of players?
Quinn can't hate you if you avoid her :ROFLMAO:

I think Quinn is the kind of girl that likes confrontation. I think she would like you more if you speak your mind and contradict her instead of trying to win her over "the regular way".
Wait, where was it confirmed that Maya won't be on the menu ?
No NTR in the game, basically.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Till 0.4 the thread is on repeat anyway :p
this (y)
every day, same questions, same answers, few new people come, here we go again...
when 0.4 drops, i think this thread will be unreadable (saves, android, cheat mod...)

and don't you all question Maya ever again :mad:, everything she does it's from kindness and love :giggle:

it's like you have a golden retriver puppy, ofc she will chew you shoes, destroy some plants and furniture, steal your food that she can't eat but you will still love her no matter what because she is so adorable and cute and you love her to death :love:

how can you be mad at this? :D
the same can be said for Maya :love:

puppy2.jpg

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Quinn can't hate you if you avoid her :ROFLMAO:

I think Quinn is the kind of girl that likes confrontation. I think she would like you more if you speak your mind and contradict her instead of trying to win her over "the regular way".

No NTR in the game, basically.
I'm starting to hate the word NTR. There is no thread in the forum where I don't read it.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
this (y)
every day, same questions, same answers, few new people come, here we go again...
when 0.4 drops, i think this thread will be unreadable (saves, android, cheat mod...)

and don't you all question Maya ever again :mad:, everything she does it's from kindness and love :giggle:

it's like you have a golden retriver puppy, ofc she will chew you shoes, destroy some plants and furniture, steal your food that she can't eat but you will still love her no matter what because she is so adorable and cute and you love her to death :love:

how can you be mad at this? :D
the same can be said for Maya :love:

View attachment 477409
Actually, seriusly, I prefer this version of Maya to a corrupt one in case she want to keep thinking about doing whatever it takes to get the tuition

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018

And with regards to the Quinn liking us even if we avoid her either we have picked up name88 copy of the game but I do think she has a thing for the MC all the times they keep bumping into each other and her calling him names is a sure sign that I do think she likes him.
Yes, and it's also good to see a thread that is still alive hour after hour, day after day absorbing new players. I love it. Is really great.

We'll see. I'm sorry name88, I know this hurts but I don't see a future in which I can change the nickname of devil blond-haired :ROFLMAO:. Maybe I can call her lovely little angel if she changes? :ROFLMAO:

Beastnation

Sep 2, 2019
Speaking about Quinn as I was viewing the variables for BaDIK I stumbled across a 'QuinnLikesYou=True' variable in one of my playthroughs which I found quite odd considering I completely avoided her as much as possible. (Ex: Didn't accept her offer therefore didn't mess around with any of the HOT's, defended Maya from her when she started berating her after the cumpetition, immediately left right after she busts you in the shower room) I did however let her rape forcefully insert MC's magic wand into her endless void and continue only to win the cumpetition. However that can't be the only reason why that variable is the way it is (or is it). I'm assuming it's the same for a large majority of players?
How do see those variables. Can you explain if you have time.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
let her forcefully
Read that again but slowly and with understanding.

And with regards to the Quinn liking us even if we avoid her either we have picked up name88 copy of the game but I do think she has a thing for the MC all the times they keep bumping into each other and her calling him names is a sure sign that I do think she likes him.
I`m not sharing nobody`s getting my special copy!Noone!
1.gif

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Yes, and it's also good to see a thread that is still alive hour after hour, day after day absorbing new players. I love it. Is really great.

We'll see. I'm sorry name88, I know this hurts but I don't see a future in which I can change the nickname of devil blond-haired :ROFLMAO:. Maybe I can call her lovely little angel if she changes? :ROFLMAO:
She`s not a "lovely lil angel" , she`s a force of nature , she is the Queen of Hearts , she is the Angel of passion , she is the mighty vanquisher of soy , she is my love:love:

Cpt_Ekko

Nov 29, 2019
I don't think Maya will do anything else except the scavenger hunt list to get the tuition because in the conversation beetwen Quinn and Riona about them being short of cash they only mentioned adding Mona to their services. I also have a theory that Quinn will leak the video of Maya and MC at the end of 3rd Ep. maybe as a way to destroy multiple relationships options like with Jill, Sage or Bella or for any other reason for that matter.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I don't think Maya will do anything else except the scavenger hunt list to get the tuition because in the conversation beetwen Quinn and Riona about them being short of cash they only mentioned adding Mona to their services. I also have a theory that Quinn will leak the video of Maya and MC at the end of 3rd Ep. maybe as a way to destroy multiple relationships options like with Jill, Sage or Bella or for any other reason for that matter.
In ep 1 the first time we see Quinn with Riona,Quinn says she`s thinking about recruiting Maya and Camilla,later on Quinn recruits Camilla.
in ep 2 Maya tells the MC that Quinn told her she might have a proposition for her.
In ep 3 in the pool scene Quinn does make a proposition but Maya doesn`t understand it.

What would Quinn have to gain from leaking that video?

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Well for one she wouldn't be aware of the MC going after other girls Bella and Jill being his other interests, for now, Quinn only thinks his only interest is with Maya and maybe Sage but she is sure as hell not going to risk the wraith of Sage.
Meh I don`t think she`s scared of Sage one bit.
Don`t forget Quinn,herself sends pussies the MC`s way - she`s not exactly a jelous type :p

Cpt_Ekko

Nov 29, 2019
Well for one she wouldn't be aware of the MC going after other girls Bella and Jill being his other interests, for now, Quinn only thinks his only interest is with Maya and maybe Sage but she is sure as hell not going to risk the wraith of Sage.
I don't mean it is Quinn's interest if MC goes for other girls I meant as a way for DPC to stop us. As for Quinn she has beef with Maya and she is kind of an asshole so I can see her leaking it just for fun. The consequence would than be that the other LI will hate MC but not anticipated by Quinn.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: michael1984

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I don't mean it is Quinn's interest if MC goes for other girls I meant as a way for DPC to stop us. As for Quinn she has beef with Maya and she is kind of an asshole so I can see her leaking it just for fun. The consequence would than be that the other LI will hate MC but not anticipated by Quinn.
If she was to leak it, the MC could pretty much come out and tell everyone about what Quinn has been up to with her menu and if Maya was to find out about that as well then I don't think Quinn would take that risk.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes