Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Ok just caught up in this Badik thread so let's talk about Badik LI's and theor...

Wait...

Mormont's post been copied?

Trolls?

Repeated or shit theories?

Farming?

No updates in the game to talk about?

View attachment 477210
Yeah, it's turned into that other thread sadly now you've got to wade through a lot of posts that have been discussed for the millionth time, the sooner 0.4 comes out the better I think after that it will be big decision time about this.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Joker is the antagonist and a villain.
Not necesserly - which is the entire point - in a story in which Joker is the main character a.k.a. protagonist,Batman would be an antagonist.
Good example of that is "Lex Luthor - Man of steel"(which I keep bringing up because it broke me and I will never look at Lex the same way,ever again),it is a story in which Lex is the protagonist,despite being more villain`ish than ever and from his pov,which is also the readers pov,Superman is an antagonist.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Actually she didnt lie when she said she doesnt have a boyfriend. Technically she had a girlfriend. Even if you consider it to be half truth. It still isnt a lie.
I didn't even imagine someone would be able to say that. All she had to say was "I'm in a relationship" and not say "I don't have a boyfriend". Please, stop acting like Maya jeez. When MC returned home to have dinner with Josy, Maya even said that "Well, it's awkward you know, you dating someone when we did blabla". Keep in mind that when she said this sentence she was in a relationship with someone else, and yet hid the truth.
Guess what happens when you hide the fact that you are going home for a date? You get minus points with her. Good luck with her guys, but please don't say things like "she technically didn't lie when she said she doesn't have a boyfriend" to defend her. It's funny xD
If you believe you can trust her, go on with her :D. Just keep in mind she is not the only one with insecurities and problems, everyone fucking does. I'll keep playing her content just to see her discovering the price of "free tuition". I hope we will be able to act in different ways when that happens. And damn sure I will gladly order her from the restaurant ^^

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Speaking about Quinn as I was viewing the variables for BaDIK I stumbled across a 'QuinnLikesYou=True' variable in one of my playthroughs which I found quite odd considering I completely avoided her as much as possible. (Ex: Didn't accept her offer therefore didn't mess around with any of the HOT's, defended Maya from her when she started berating her after the cumpetition, immediately left right after she busts you in the shower room) I did however let her rape forcefully insert MC's magic wand into her endless void and continue only to win the cumpetition. However that can't be the only reason why that variable is the way it is (or is it). I'm assuming it's the same for a large majority of players?

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
This friday I predict, dev will finish 6 more long animations, finish the last free roam, couple hundreds of renders and then for the next friday he will have the last remaining animations, final touches, then bring the game to beta testing , and fixes the potential bugs . Best case scenario I estimate the episode will be released December 20th and worst case scenario December 27th. so between that time frame I place my bet . :p

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
2000 pages before newyear?:cool:
Till 0.4 the thread is on repeat anyway :p

And with regards to the Quinn liking us even if we avoid her either we have picked up name88 copy of the game but I do think she has a thing for the MC all the times they keep bumping into each other and her calling him names is a sure sign that I do think she likes him.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes