Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It took some time for others to join noble and just cause @lialialia202020 purged heresies and heretics,famously,like a boss,he EARNED his place at the right hand where he belongs with his chose Lady Riona.Later allies appeared sir @Mormont from Jade`s kingdom being one of many - together we united the kingdoms and formed the EMPIRE,powerfull enough to stand against the hubris,the madness of tags,of "mains" and we prevailed,we brought balance so everyone can enjoy their chosen without belitteling anyone`s chosen importance.
I remember all that damn feels like a million years ago when all that was going on or after 0.2 when it was all fun and much less scrutinized as it is now, and when all the Jill fans were running wild on here trying to get everyone to like Jill :LOL:

Deoku

May 5, 2017
I remember all that damn feels like a million years ago when all that was going on or after 0.2 when it was all fun and much less scrutinized as it is now, and when all the Jill fans were running wild on here trying to get everyone to like Jill :LOL:
Back then I pretty much just lurked and watched the chaos. I can't get behind sweeping through here like it's the days of the Crusades forcing everyone into the religion of Jillism or burning them at the stake if they refuse. I can be a bit greedy after all the fewer Jill lovers around the more Jill there is for me and me alone.:devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
Listen, name88 has been a pioneer out here, settling these heathen lands before other like-minded intellectuals such as myself could show up. I don't mean to tear him down, because in the true war, the great war, we will be brothers-in-arms. However, this Quinn Empire idea... it cannot stand. "Quinndom" is the convergence of Quinn, Queen, and Fandom, elaborating and elevating her. It is, objectively, the superior title, while the empire idea is a selfish fantasy meant only for name88 himself (scandalous!).

If you needed any further convincing, well... name88 has yet to even properly name himself. That's right: he was so uncreative, he tried the name "name" 87 times before landing on his present one. It's a placeholder! We cannot have a Placeholder Namer slapping the great Quinn's domains with haphazard titles!

And let's not forget: just because we belong to the Quinndom does not mean we are not imperial: after all, the British Empire was still centered around a United Kingdom. We shall be like that. Quinn is more regal than any empress, and to call her an empress is not wrong per se, but she is first and foremost our Queen.

name88 is an honorable, praiseworthy warrior and a true man of culture. He has kept the torch ablaze... hell, he lit the torch in the darkness here. He has many admirable qualities and anyone attacking his character will swiftly discover they done fucked up - even at war, in spirit we are united. But, in accepting all these facts we must honestly accept one more: name88 cannot name for shit. :censored:

For the Quinndom!

All that being said, the whole "she never got special renders and it's about time" thing is the most compelling argument I've heard around here for the Quinnaya Camp. After all, that's very true. :unsure: I still don't want to see Maya derping up a Quinn photo, but I admit, I hesitated a moment there! But I ask you fellows this: if you want Quinn special renders, and if DPC's track record of excluding winners from future polls is a sign that winning here will bounce her from future possibilities, do you really want to waste our one Golden Quinn Ticket on a MAYA MOTHER-DAUGHTER PIC?! Our ONLY Quinn Special Renders, spoiled by this lying crack whore:

View attachment 484981

Come on! We must be patient! Wait for the better opportunity! What if a Camila-Quinn is on option next time? A Sage-Quinn? A Camila-Riona-Quinn Three-for-one (Monetauro )?! And you want to blow those dreams on the first grubby option?!
I don't get the point of this whole paragraph that you posted?? you could've just stated what you said in like 3 lines instead of typing all that
+i don't get why a lot of you BaDIK players pulled the gun and started calling Maya a liar and shit etc... just hear her out and what she has to say next ep and then you could judge all you want, it's dumb to hate a character before even hearing them out.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Too be honest I don't see the hate on Maya either...

But I gues she is the person to dislike for this time...

Before it was Quinn for a while … And Bella for a short time as well.. And now its Maya.... Next episode it be someone else...

For me I don't dislike any girl beside those peacock hair women with their ultra feminst mindset

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
People would be down to hate on any LI even if there's no obvious reason they'd still hate on them cuz why not? Quinn? yeah she's a whore, Maya? she's a bitch ass liar, Bella? she's a cold hearted asshole and so on, it never ends with people and they probably will hate on more characters next ep because of smth they did.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Too be honest I don't see the hate on Maya either...

Before it was Quinn for a while … And Bella for a short time as well.. And now its Maya.... Next episode it be someone else...

For me I don't dislike any girl beside those peacock hair women with their ultra feminst mindset
To be fair every character has the potential to end up someones shit list. I see it as something as what has X character done to annoy people and has that X character had Y issue resolved or had the chance to sort out. Undoubtedly someone new will end up on peoples shit list in episode 4 and will probably continue to be a thing going forward.

The beauty of all of the LI's and some of the Side Girls they are flawed characters that can do things that piss people off. People still hate Quinn for stuff she hasn't even done yet that to me is beyond bizarre.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
i don't get why a lot of you BaDIK players pulled the gun and started calling Maya a liar and shit etc... just hear her out and what she has to say next ep and then you could judge all you want, it's dumb to hate a character before even hearing them out.
Could understand peoples anger if we were in a relationship with Maya. So she hasn't told us everything yet she is not entitled to tell anyone it's not really the MC business maybe it will be eventually.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
Could understand peoples anger if we were in a relationship with Maya. So she hasn't told us everything yet she is not entitled to tell anyone it's not really the MC business maybe it will be eventually.
Yeah it's what confuses me as well, we've only known Maya for a week, do we really expect her to tell us everything about herself?? it's good that she trusted us enough to tell us about her past and dad's situation tbh. People just wanna complain about anything imo.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes