Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
That same argument also applies to the Camila-Riona Locked Up special renders.... Do you really wanna blow those on sad Riona In Jail? When the three-for-one could be just over the horizon? Let's enjoy some Cathy and Jade this time around, what better pairing for those two could we ask for? And next time, we'll pursue the golden prize. Together.
I heard enough.
It was almost huh!
name88 is blinded by devotion. That or Maya managed to manipulate it! This snake disguised as a sheep!
I was ready to play double agent and get on this wave, but now... Ops :HideThePain:

name88 man, after that I ask you to stop wasting time with us here and go create a novel for us! :LOL:

I don't even dare comment on the girls in this game for fear of reprisal lol
Please dude! This is the friendliest discussion I found on this site. Share your thoughts with us! 90% is just a joke.

I don't get the point of this whole paragraph that you posted?? you could've just stated what you said in like 3 lines instead of typing all that
+i don't get why a lot of you BaDIK players pulled the gun and started calling Maya a liar and shit etc... just hear her out and what she has to say next ep and then you could judge all you want, it's dumb to hate a character before even hearing them out.
So for my part I think you're very serious about all this. At least for me, it's just a healthy joke. Of course I don't hate Maya, I love this game and everything in it. As much as I see the character as really a manipulative person, there's no harm in that, it's just a game, right?

4k wallpapers
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Riona is so cute in this picture, she doesn't even look like her.
That's very old school that's before me :ROFLMAO:
I thought 1984 was your year of birth.
I'm just a little younger than that and Atari was my first console too.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
It was almost huh!
name88 is blinded by devotion. That or Maya managed to manipulate it! This snake disguised as a sheep!
I was ready to play double agent and get on this wave, but now... Ops :HideThePain:

name88 man, after that I ask you to stop wasting time with us here and go create a novel for us! :LOL:

Please dude! This is the friendliest discussion I found on this site. Share your thoughts with us! 90% is just a joke.

So for my part I think you're very serious about all this. At least for me, it's just a healthy joke. Of course I don't hate Maya, I love this game and everything in it. As much as I see the character as really a manipulative person, there's no harm in that, it's just a game, right?

Riona is so cute in this picture, she doesn't even look like her.

I thought 1984 was your year of birth.
I'm just a little younger than that and Atari was my first console too.
Yeah I am from 1984 .. But my first console was nitendo the one I posted a pic off on here.. Atari just felt old school to me because of the look of it … looked older then the nitendo plus I was a little boy at that time so no clue what came first

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I grew up with this game station so I don't complain much on games of today :ROFLMAO: Damn I feel old

View attachment 485167
Well, you're either from 1984 or you really liked the book :LOL: .

The funny thing is that VNs are not dead, surprisingly. They were a thing in those days because of technical limitations, but it looks like they found their niche.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well, you're either from 1984 or you really liked the book :LOL: .

The funny thing is that VNs are not dead, surprisingly. They were a thing in those days because of technical limitations, but it looks like they found their niche.
Yeah I am born in 1984 … back then I was not much into vn novels caus was not much of a reader back then...Basicly grew up with the whole nitendo line until the playstations and xbox stations came up...

But these VN games on here are quite fun and definatly made me into those kind of things

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Yeah I am born in 1984 … back then I was not much into vn novels caus was not much of a reader back then...Basicly grew up with the whole nitendo line until the playstations and xbox stations came up...

But these VN games on here are quite fun and definatly made me into those kind of things
I can relate, yeah, I'm more or less the same age. I didn't play VNs in those days, I ended up playing the classics in my teens, Monkey Island and the like. I liked them, but I thought it was a dead genre except for japanese ones, but it looks like they managed to come back, again, because of technical limitations :LOL: .

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Yeah I am from 1984 .. But my first console was nitendo the one I posted a pic off on here.. Atari just felt old school to me because of the look of it … looked older then the nitendo plus I was a little boy at that time so no clue what came first
In fact, my first contact with anything like this was with an MSX, or something similar, which was just a keyboard you used with a tape recorder. But then I really had no idea what I was doing lol
In the past every device took longer to get here, so it was a difference of 4 years +-
There were the electronics but also the books. Remember? Path X, go to page Y.
The funny thing is, I used to love it all, so all the different games came along and nobody cared about those old ones anymore. Today, I can't get stuck 1h in any of these current games, I need a story. Having found these games here was great, it came at the right time.

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
I don't get the point of this whole paragraph that you posted?? you could've just stated what you said in like 3 lines instead of typing all that
+i don't get why a lot of you BaDIK players pulled the gun and started calling Maya a liar and shit etc... just hear her out and what she has to say next ep and then you could judge all you want, it's dumb to hate a character before even hearing them out.
Yeah, TobiMAH , the point of the paragraph is fun. You're clearly very defensive of Maya, and that's cool. Just don't take it so seriously and respond in kind. In regards to the length of my post, it got extended because I really did NOT want to put name88 on blast without making it very, very clear I was kidding around. I like it here, and I like name88, so while I could've zinged him and rolled out in 2 lines or less that would've come across as a mean-spirited attack and could've made things hostile. If the cost of keeping things lighthearted is a little extra text, well, that's what I'll do. (y)

If we have to be serious for a moment, I don't hate Maya. I have a playthrough in pursuit of her. I found her weirdly possessive and mostly ignored her in my first playthrough, but I didn't actively dislike her and still don't. To call her a liar is accurate, to call her shit is opinion, to hate someone before hearing them out after they've burned you is... pretty human, tbh. You're fighting the current with that last one, even if you're right to put head over heart. Even the MC moved out without hearing her out. So... yeah. I don't want to suggest you calm down, because I'm sure you're not nearly as upset as you seem, but maybe... idk, ease up a bit? Let's have fun with this!

While I'm still being serious, name88 I like how this battle over special renders is almost purely a civil war between Quinn fans :ROFLMAO: I think this is exactly what Quinn would want, and no matter what happens Quinn wins. As a sidenote, "Quinn Wins" should be her slogan.

... Alright, serious moment over. DixieNormous has brought us back on track.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well to be fair everything is already talked to death about this game and the possible things that come up.. So everything is on repeat on here until the next episode.

So then u get a little off topic things here and there :ROFLMAO:

Only the newer people to this game are bringing stuff up again that already been talked about milion times :KEK:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
We don't know that for certain as we don't what happened immediately following MC's shocked expression to seeing Josy walk in. We don't even know if he heard either of them out or not before leaving assuming we'll be able to choose.
Considering we are forced to choose door in Ep. 3 I don't think anything important happened before leaving. It would be weird to make us choose and then tell us stuff we should have known to make an informed decision.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Considering we are forced to choose door in Ep. 3 I don't think nothing happened before leaving. It would be weird to make us choose and then tell us stuff we should know to make an informed decision.
We're not forced to choose one particular route as we're given 3 different options to choose where to stay at depending on if you made the right choices regarding Sage and Isabella as Derek's door will always be open no matter what choices you make through out the first 3 episodes.

Last edited:
Reactions: michael1984

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
We're not forced to choose one particular route as we're given 3 different options to choose where to stay at depending on if you made the right choices regarding Sage and Isabella as Derek's door will always be open no matter what options you make through out the first 3 episodes.
That's not what I said. We are indeed forced to choose a door at the end of episode 3 with the information we have at this moment. It would be a dick move to have in the next episode a "Oh, btw. Here's what happened before you left Maya's room" after we choose a path. I didn't say we were forced to choose any particular route.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes