Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
but for me it's too long this waiting , i tend to forget about the previous content and to get bored
That's certainly one of the most annoying aspects is the waiting times between updates and I think if it carries on like that people may start losing interest maybe not a whole lot at first but no one likes waiting around especially if there are other games out there that will update faster than this, take WVM for example or with Philly I think with the latest update the wait for CoBD was 3 months.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
That's certainly one of the most annoying aspects is the waiting times between updates and I think if it carries on like that people may start losing interest maybe not a whole lot at first but no one likes waiting around especially if there are other games out there that will update faster than this, take WVM for example or with Philly I think with the latest update the wait for CoBD was 3 months.
Or another developer team that produces a update every two weeks....:p

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Or another developer team that produces a update every two weeks....:p
they could do an update a week, if only they weren't working on multiple games and on multiple engines....but that's just my personal opinion, and people have the right to disagree...

Episode 3 dropped August 16th... talk about a long waiting period. :HideThePain:
there would be nothing wrong with that if not for the fact that DPC quit his job and went full professional.... I know game developes like the one I quoted above that work a shitton of hours per day while havin a life. and others that keep an alarming pace while having less support and resources... and experience... but that's to be expected when you (generic you) spend time fixing a perfectly fine UI....

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Uhm! That was the only test I missed. I even thought of playing again choosing only bad options with him to verify this. But thinking a little, makes perfect sense, right? At least one of the doors must be open lol
Actually, I think that DrPinkCake should have made it so that if you were below water with all three options, all doors were closed. Perhaps display a message: The MC has quit school and gone home. You need to play some other game, because you obviously are clueless about this one! :LOL:

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
In my opinion 4-5 month is quite too long of wait for anything good and a perfect wait for quality vn like this one is 2-3 month. I think DPC should focus how to shorten his episode development. And unfortunately no matter how long he will take to make his episodes we can go through it in one two days, which makes the wait even more painful.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
You think this is bad? Try waiting for the next update of Brad's Erotic Week! It was last updated 2 years ago. That update took about 15 months.

The F95 thread says the game is abandoned. I can't find confirmation of that on Patreon, Shark's Lagoon or the BEW forum, but those spots, which are usually active (especially the last one), are pretty much silent.

This game showed great promise, but the developer obviously bit off more than he could chew.

MrChickenSir

Dec 9, 2019
geez, i can't wait for next update.

btw, i was trying to update sig i nthis forum but says it contains "spam like elements" and whatnot. feelsbad

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
I thought full time game development would mean lesser time between updates I know he stated that it won't mean faster update and also that he was working overtime half month but then also 5 months is lot. I hope we will get upcoming updates faster. Maybe he should buy another PC from walkthrough money if that what it takes to make faster updates

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well that status update was already expected... Most already knew that it would drop somewere in januari.

I am still bit sad tho caus the wait is much longer this time.. But the reason is quite simple because he wanted to finish the hell week thing in this episode so he had to put more stuff into episode 4 …

Plus the whole 3 door path way made it a lot more work in this episode.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Will be a lot of pressure on DPC tho.. If this episode 4 bombs he be in trouble big time... Specially with this wait time.

But proof reading taking that long that are some lazy people if he has people proof reading I could do that in two days maybe less :ROFLMAO:

He better deliver something worthwille for that wait..... Still better then some other dev ugh ugh who released a half ass thing with no animations after a ever longer wait :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes