Sep 22, 2019
This is only episode 4. How many episodes does he intend? 10? If so we could have what? A 3 year wait? Seems impractical long term

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Would always like to see an alternate Quinn that isn't so toxic or would maybe have some tragic backstory behind her, she'd look much better if the makeup was minimal and I'd love to see her grow her hair out more, while I say all this I just know name88 disapproves :LOL:
Disaproves doesn`t even begin to scratch the surface,I fundamentally dissagree with every single word beginning with "toxic"....pleasantly intoxicating would be much,much better:giggle:
You want her to be someone else,a different character:pNO GO
1.gif
She`s perfect,lovable and amazing the way she is:cool:

Same here, I'd like to see another face of Quinn rather than the drugged and mean one. But I know how some will react to this :
Oh she shows it,you just ain`t lookin`
2.gif

MRG101

Aug 2, 2019
on Patreon says it will be early january..that updates take a long time..i think episode 5 will be after half of the year..too long waiting for updates...
As a musician and writer let me tell you. Creative things take time. I know monkey-butt about coding but I know a thing about quality. If you don´t want a quality product, don´t be interested in it. Funny thing is, it´s your choice to do so. There is a difference between a kickstarter flush money down the drain ("SC_insert the name) and one guy doing the best he can. But once again, entirely your choice. :)

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
hey, I want you to be %100 honest with me because I won't be honest with you at all. I may have lied about this stuff with you, too bad, I didn't tell the truth to you again. And if you don't tell me what do you plan on the weekend, I will be upset with you because I want you to be honest with me. Do I need to be honest to you too as well? Hahaha, no. I will manipulate every possible person into what I desire because I need that tuition money. Do you want the truth? Well, I will wait to tell you about my relationship until she comes through the door because why? Because she did come through the door. If she didn't, you wouldn't know because you didn't need to know it yet. Hell, we can just play around with each other but this fact doesn't mean I will be open with you.
Here is the situation, I cheated on my long distance relationship, because I need to do it for my pledge stuff. You didn't need to know the truth, even if you didn't ask I wouldn't tell you about it because you not asking would be my excuse instead of free tuition.
Yes, her reasoning will make it all the more different, I am sure of it.
Yeah,pretty much
but
with an *
* being,it all depends on the player choices and attitude because devoting oneself to the path of exclusivity with Maya and encountering those mines every step of the way...it sucks.On the other hand if the playa` fools around than why shouldn`t she?
take away yer thumb out of yer own arsehole,before you put it into some else`s,as they say.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
to the waiting time in general
Yeah,it`s long,I told ya too many characters,too many threads(just focus on Quinn :KEK: )
I hope,genuinly,everyone will get satysfying content with their fav character ...but I also doubt it
I couldn`t blame people for not wanting to pay monthly subscriptions and getting something every 4-5 months and that something is not necesserly that something that is the reason for pledging in the first place.We`ll see how it goes further,I do hope DPC will find a way to make the waiting times shorter...and without comprimising the content

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I don't care about time as much as I care about quality. And I have no doubt that it will be a great update, so... And a few more days won't kill me lol
It even surprises me that they continued working over the next few weeks. After all, it's year-end. I will not :BootyTime:
nah youre not old, you didnt say atari or coleco.
:WaitWhat:
Oh, thank you kind sir. It's always good to be called old. Just kidding :KEK:
Actually, I think that DrPinkCake should have made it so that if you were below water with all three options, all doors were closed. Perhaps display a message: The MC has quit school and gone home. You need to play some other game, because you obviously are clueless about this one! :LOL:
It would be awesome! :LOL: And I do not doubt anything, after the:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MRG101

Aug 2, 2019
to the waiting time in general
Yeah,it`s long,I told ya too many characters,too many threads(just focus on Quinn :KEK: )
I hope,genuinly,everyone will get satysfying content with their fav character ...but I also doubt it
I couldn`t blame people for not wanting to pay monthly subscriptions and getting something every 4-5 months and that something is not necesserly that something that is the reason for pledging in the first place.We`ll see how it goes further,I do hope DPC will find a way to make the waiting times shorter...and without comprimising the content
In the case of waiting time, the middle ground for the customer would be to buy it from Steam. (either season 1, or 2) I give a "5" on Patreon, and by the calculation it will even or even surpass Steam Price. If you interested in the product you´ll make it work.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Yeah,pretty much
but
with an *
* being,it all depends on the player choices and attitude because devoting oneself to the path of exclusivity with Maya and encountering those mines every step of the way...it sucks.On the other hand if the playa` fools around than why shouldn`t she?
take away yer thumb out of yer own arsehole,before you put it into some else`s,as they say.
absolutely right, that's why i burned my first save, lol xD

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
hey, I want you to be %100 honest with me because I won't be honest with you at all. I may have lied about this stuff with you, too bad, I didn't tell the truth to you again. And if you don't tell me what do you plan on the weekend, I will be upset with you because I want you to be honest with me. Do I need to be honest to you too as well? Hahaha, no. I will manipulate every possible person into what I desire because I need that tuition money. Do you want the truth? Well, I will wait to tell you about my relationship until she comes through the door because why? Because she did come through the door. If she didn't, you wouldn't know because you didn't need to know it yet. Hell, we can just play around with each other but this fact doesn't mean I will be open with you.
Here is the situation, I cheated on my long distance relationship, because I need to do it for my pledge stuff. You didn't need to know the truth, even if you didn't ask I wouldn't tell you about it because you not asking would be my excuse instead of free tuition.
Yes, her reasoning will make it all the more different, I am sure of it.
I think the 100% honesty thing can be interpreted two different ways. One is the way you did,when she wants mc to be true all the time and simultaneously promises to be truthful, but doesn't keep to her word. Second way of seeing that is as I did, where 100% honesty was supposed to be a small game to start a friendship and after they left that table the 100% being honest talk stpoed. Because I saw that honesty conversation nothing more than a tool for dialog between people who don't know each other and I did not tell Maya about a date with Josy I don't feel anger towards her or like she is being hypocritical. However, if I am not mistaken, mc loses or doesn't gain points with Maya when not being honest with her about the date.

Ager27

Dec 8, 2019
I did not find answer to my question so i will ask it again. After the introduction to the first Math test the games stops and i got a grey screen with tekst that says

"AN EXEPTION HAS OCCURED,
while loading >"image'u'images/classes/math101/math_cheats.png's>:

can someone tell me how to solve that, i cant play the game after this. and i really ike to.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes