Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Yeah that woman just scares me i mean just look at that "i'm gonna make you suffer, boy" look :rolleyes:

makes me have Leah flashbacks :eek:

She scares you, she fascinates me, everyone has their own tastes.

Thank you for the best Christmas gift on the site.

As i've said before your art is fantastic and thank you so much for sharing your talents with us.
Thank you ;)

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
She scares you, she fascinates me, everyone has their own tastes.
Well, she doesn't have red hair :p so I'd say we are safe with her, plus Bella has more of that seductive look to her.
I agree Bella seems more of the protective type of person than someone who would actually seek to harm us.
For some reason she reminds me of wonder woman, and she certainly has the body type for it :D
wonder woman.gif

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
I did not find answer to my question so i will ask it again. After the introduction to the first Math test the games stops and i got a grey screen with tekst that says

"AN EXEPTION HAS OCCURED,
while loading >"image'u'images/classes/math101/math_cheats.png's>:

can someone tell me how to solve that, i cant play the game after this. and i really ike to.
Hey bud have you checked if that particular image is downloaded correctly just go to that path and check it. If image is not downloaded I suggest downloading the game again.

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
Would always like to see an alternate Quinn that isn't so toxic or would maybe have some tragic backstory behind her, she'd look much better if the makeup was minimal and I'd love to see her grow her hair out more, while I say all this I just know name88 disapproves :LOL:
Same here, I'd like to see another face of Quinn rather than the drugged and mean one. But I know how some will react to this :
What are you guys talking about?

Quinn is a Nice Girl.png

And there we have it. :)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Well dude fuck that game, the dev gave promises many times and didn't do shit about them which made me mad, thankfully I stumbled upon f95zone by accident and found out these goldmines :D
I did about a half-hour of research.

Wolfschadowe has been active on his own forum as late as early November. At that time he was fussing with re-modeling some of his characters. He also was asking for suggestions for a Never Have I Ever mini-game. Nothing from him since then, though. Certainly no timetable for release.

His problems are at least twofold: he keeps messing with the mechanics - he recently considered porting the game to the Unreal engine, but abandoned the idea (after considerable experimentation) because the animations didn't work for him; the game itself is so complex, with dozens (perhaps even hundreds) of possible branches, that testing is a nightmare - I shudder to think what the scripts look like.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I don't care about time as much as I care about quality. And I have no doubt that it will be a great update, so... And a few more days won't kill me lol
The thing that impressed me about the outline he gave was that he is allowing two weeks for Beta testing, which is about 1 week, 6 days, 23 hours and 58 minutes more than many developers allow. [Beta testing!? We don't need no stinking Beta testing!!!]

Does anyone know if he farms out the Beta testing, or whether he takes on that task by himself too?

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I did not find answer to my question so i will ask it again. After the introduction to the first Math test the games stops and i got a grey screen with tekst that says

"AN EXEPTION HAS OCCURED,
while loading >"image'u'images/classes/math101/math_cheats.png's>:

can someone tell me how to solve that, i cant play the game after this. and i really ike to.
I see what the problem is, but I have no idea how you got that error. The actual image is 'math_cheat.png', without the 's'. But, looking at the script, I see no way that the path you cited was produced. Nor has anyone else reported this problem. It may be a problem with the download method you used.

At any rate, a fix is not easy, since both the scripts and images are embedded in .rpa files, which are not human-readable. A re-download may be your only solution, unless someone has a better idea. Unren will extract and decompile the .rpa's, but I really hesitate to suggest doing that (to edit scripts or change file names) to anyone who isn't familiar with Ren'Py.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I see what the problem is, but I have no idea how you got that error. The actual image is 'math_cheat.png', without the 's'. But, looking at the script, I see no way that the path you cited was produced. Nor has anyone else reported this problem. It may be a problem with the download method you used.

At any rate, a fix is not easy, since both the scripts and images are embedded in .rpa files, which are not human-readable. A re-download may be your only solution, unless someone has a better idea. Unren will extract and decompile the .rpa's, but I really hesitate to suggest doing that (to edit scripts or change file names) to anyone who isn't familiar with Ren'Py.
I even instructed him to verify this file and sent mine for him to test, but this difference in name is really strange.
It's much easier to download the game again.

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
I also wonder how many time after release of ep4 will take to the Steam version be avaliable. I don't use patreon, but i pretend to buy it.

Reactions: BTWZ1

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I also wonder how many time after release of ep4 will take to the Steam version be avaliable. I don't use patreon, but i pretend to buy it.
Yeah, the same here. But seeing how he works, I imagine he'll only do it after he's completely sure everything is the way it should be. It will surely take a while.
I also hope more developers of such games will start selling their games there now that Steam seems to be really slackening its ideals for games of this style.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have multiple endings

Did the same thing and have the saves backed up just in case something goes wrong.

Just out of curiosity, Did you guys on your DIK characters give Lily a good surprise poking? I'm hoping there is something at the movie night where she brings it up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gods

Cicko

Oct 23, 2018
From my side i'm not so happy about these news that i can read in this post
If the release from what i read in this post will be make in the beginning of January will be more close to a 5 months time frame release , than 4 months ...
I can understand the usually huge content that there will be in this release , but for me it's too long this waiting , i tend to forget about the previous content and to get bored
Personally i prefer to cancel my actually pledge i've with DPK ( Also if are only 10 $ , i'm really sorry to tell this ) , waiting maybe for next updates if there will be less distance with time ( personally i prefer less content , but every 2-3 months max ) i can reconsider my decision
Dude, try to wait for Icstor :rolleyes:o_O
DPC is a god for him...and a huge amount of others devs

Reactions: Triple OG and Gods
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes