Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
The news makes me sad, hoping that in the future DrPinkCake changes the update system ... from 3/4 months to 1/2 months.

many are disappointed if we wait for this game episode too long.
I don't know man, DPC told us exactly why it's taking longer and kept people informed, It was because he wanted to pack the rest of Hell Week in one episode rather than have spill over into Season 2.

Now if he wants to release the game in beta states and release the game in small increments he can do just that, But I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole better to get the full experience for my taste.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Tbh i suspect Ep 4 will be larger than the norm, since as has been pointed out, he wants to finish off hell week in Ep 4. Which means cramming everything in there, but doing it properly so things don't feel rushed. I imagine he'll take this long development time into consideration going forward and act accordingly.

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Tbh i suspect Ep 4 will be larger than the norm, since as has been pointed out, he wants to finish off hell week in Ep 4. Which means cramming everything in there, but doing it properly so things don't feel rushed. I imagine he'll take this long development time into consideration going forward and act accordingly.
so i will need even more tissues than I already have?

• Haha
Reactions: michael1984

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
FAPmaster369

Could you tell me why you're putting ":unsure:" smileys on me?

Could you elaborate, please?
You mean the quinn pic right?!

Its just i find her... well how should i put this... well "toxic" as a character but damn that render there you put looked very very hot :sneaky: so i was conflicted and liked your post with a "thinking/unsure smiley face".

Mystery solved ;)

P.S. Likes need moar smiley options, MOAR!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Its just i find her... well how should i put this... well "toxic" as a character
Would always like to see an alternate Quinn that isn't so toxic or would maybe have some tragic backstory behind her, she'd look much better if the makeup was minimal and I'd love to see her grow her hair out more, while I say all this I just know name88 disapproves :LOL:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Would always like to see an alternate Quinn that isn't so toxic or would maybe have some tragic backstory behind her, she'd look much better if the makeup was minimal and I'd love to see her grow her hair out more, while I say all this I just know name88 disapproves :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Lets all wait for episode 4 to come out then we can really judge some characters...

Because then we basicly have more info on everyone of the game...

Like I disliked Quinn and Bella in episode 1 then the other two episodes came out and changed my mind a lot about those two.

So just imagine when episode 4 drops... It might make u dislike someone else more.. Or it might make u like a character that u previous disliked. :unsure:

Ktxondo

Oct 26, 2017
It's been a while since my last visit to the thread, any news about coming update? it comes out at December? i want a gift for Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: Triple OG

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Hmmmmm....Drpinkcake better be careful; he is slowly starting to cross into ICSTOR territory.....

He's given reasonable reasons so far but after seeing what happened with ICSTOR why would he even risk something similar happening. What if he runs into a bug or an issue and then has to delay the game????

He's literally risking his entire business model and credit on fitting in more content for hell week. I don't like it, hes doing probably the only thing that could put him in a situation for failure ATM.
Well unlike ICSTOR … DPC don't make release dates so he has not made a promiss like this day it will come out.. so u cant compare them two at all.

ICSTOR makes release dates and doesn't deliver and sets those dates back... DPC only sets a release date when he knows it all works and it will be that date...

And this probally will be just a one time thing that the release date been a bit longer... Just caus of the Hell week thing he basicly wanted it to be a two part thing.. Hell week is a pretty big part if u ask me so with that out the way...

It will make the release table again a bit more like regular release intervals. :unsure:

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Same here, I'd like to see another face of Quinn rather than the drugged and mean one. But I know how some will react to this :

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It will make the release table again a bit more like regular release intervals. :unsure:
That's being extremely optimistic and it's a shame that season 1 couldn't be released this month but if he keeps adding more content into an already pretty busy game I fear the wait could become longer not to mention when we get into the certain routes of different girls as I've said I'd like it if he concentrates on the story more then perhaps add any extra content at the end like all the app stuff and free roam

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
That's being extremely optimistic and it's a shame that season 1 couldn't be released this month but if he keeps adding more content into an already pretty busy game I fear the wait could become longer not to mention when we get into the certain routes of different girls as I've said I'd like it if he concentrates on the story more then perhaps add any extra content at the end like all the app stuff and free roam
Well yeah that be more accurate Mormont... But the thing about me is I like to be optimisitic about things.. And then also... ring ring hold on got a phone call :LOL:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
You think this is bad? Try waiting for the next update of Brad's Erotic Week! It was last updated 2 years ago. That update took about 15 months.

The F95 thread says the game is abandoned. I can't find confirmation of that on Patreon, Shark's Lagoon or the BEW forum, but those spots, which are usually active (especially the last one), are pretty much silent.

This game showed great promise, but the developer obviously bit off more than he could chew.
Well dude fuck that game, the dev gave promises many times and didn't do shit about them which made me mad, thankfully I stumbled upon f95zone by accident and found out these goldmines :D

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes