Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
You're right, of course. But joining the very same day... We signed up together. I really thought... hoped... we could be brothers-in-arms. :cry::cry::cry:
I got you, bro

But we have to understand that there are cat people and dog people.
Remembering that cats are affectionate but independent animals that do not beg for affection, they take them when they want. And some may call them treacherous, but it is well known how sneaky they are, so only those who want to fall, fall for it.
While dogs do nothing alone, if they do, they soon die of depression. They only know how to beg for affection and throw all their charm and insistence to get what they want.

But of course, each person likes one more than the other, every right to them. :p :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Triple OG

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
The only thing Tybalt is good for is the pranks as I said I could care less about the guy he is just some rich snob that I'd rather avoid, so that option 'Because of Tybalt' will never be something I'd be interested in because that will backfire big style.
Well I got backup saves just in case but I was under the assumption if you choose 'because of Tybalt' it could keep the relationship with Jill in the friend zone. There's got to be some option for those of us who aren't interested in pursuing a relationship with Jill.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
You guys are giving that option too much importance, I'm pretty sure it's just for the points. And to be honest, no one will pick that, Tybalt is an insect.
I was just admitting that I definitely choose the option. I hate Tybalt but I wasn't expecting the MC to do the electric slide back into the room and ask Jill for a date :WaitWhat:. I know some people love Jill and that's cool but I'm not one of them.

This was the only time in the game I was like DPC "come on son!"
C'mon Son.gif

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
You guys are giving that option too much importance, I'm pretty sure it's just for the points. And to be honest, no one will pick that, Tybalt is an insect.
I've picked it twice in four playthroughs... and haven't reached it yet in the fourth.

1576810585236.png

Ya can't hate Jill, she's beautiful and nice. But she's never yet managed to put the interest in "Love Interest", at least for me.

Reactions: Triple OG

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
No 'points' involved with that one. It's a binary choice that I am sure will make a difference in the next release.

Okay, what kind of 'insect' is Tybalt? A dangerous praying mantis to be feared? A harmless ladybug to be ignored? A pesky gnat to be swatted away? An insignificant pismire to be crushed under foot? A horny bumblebee flitting from flower to flower? A filthy cockroach to be sprayed with Raid? Hmm!!! :unsure: :giggle:

Reactions: Triple OG and Gods

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
No 'points' involved with that one. It's a binary choice that I am sure will make a difference in the next release.

Okay, what kind of 'insect' is Tybalt? A dangerous praying mantis to be feared? A harmless ladybug to be ignored? A pesky gnat to be swatted away? An insignificant pismire to be crushed under foot? A horny bumblebee flitting from flower to flower? A filthy cockroach to be sprayed with Raid? Hmm!!! :unsure: :giggle:
I believe Tybalt is going to be the main villain of the story, and that's one of the reasons we can't choose not to antagonize him when asking Jill out.

4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes