Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So I have a question
Why does it recommed "because of Tybalt" if we like Jill doesn't it make more sense the other way around
It can't be anything simple with this guy, in all honesty, I could care less about Tybalt and I'm surely not the only one who wants to pursue Jill just for being Jill there is a tag labelled dating sim let us date who we like without all these mind fucks.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
It can't be anything simple with this guy, in all honesty, I could care less about Tybalt and I'm surely not the only one who wants to pursue Jill just for being Jill there is a tag labelled dating sim let us date who we like without all these mind fucks.
Nah! The script contradicts the walkthrough here.

If you choose 'Because of Tybalt', the MC is only dating Jill to spite Tybalt. That's certainly not the way to start a relationship with any girl.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The only thing Tybalt is good for is the pranks as I said I could care less about the guy he is just some rich snob that I'd rather avoid, so that option 'Because of Tybalt' will never be something I'd be interested in because that will backfire big style.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Probably because he screwed up. I can tell you for a fact that 'Because of Jill' declares that the MC is interested in her, while the other choice closes off interest.
Nah! The script contradicts the walkthrough here.

If you choose 'Because of Tybalt', the MC is only dating Jill to spite Tybalt. That's certainly not the way to start a relationship with any girl.
So it is a mistake that DPC made I have to assume then.
Sure looks like a mistake to me.
Dr Pinkcake won't appreciate you pointing this out brehs, he is watching after all.

plotholes.gif

He might just...

rocopc

Feb 27, 2019
So I have a question
Why does it recommed "because of Tybalt" if we like Jill doesn't it make more sense the other way around
I think that if you choose "because of Jill" probably close or at least going to restrict a lot of other interaction with the other girls in the game..... probably, we need ch.4 to be sure about this, so to maintein a plain fild for all the girls he recomend us to choose this option + dont hurt our chances with Jill if thats the way we choose....I think hahaha so no mistake from DPC .....

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Will the answers in the third lesson on gender studies affect anything? (First with Derek, then with Jade)

Deoku

May 5, 2017
DPC already said in Discord that it was a mistake and it has been fixed for the next version of the walkthrough.
Well that's good news to hear. It would have been disturbing to have to care anything about Tybalt for my MC to be with Jill. :cautious: I'm sure that guide took a lot of work and he probably arrived at that part late in the night; barely able see straight.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Getting the names Jill and Tybalt confused takes something potent. PSA: Don't sleep and type. :)

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
Look...i actually was reluctant about the warning in the beginning. But dude this game...is so fucking funny. I`m having a blast with the story and mostly Derek XD. Keep it up its amazing!
That warning should be on Acting Lessons, i doubt Being a DIK will be worse than him in trauma effect. :LOL:

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
Maya was love at first sight for me, so no thanks, I'm too busy trying to figure out why I'm so attracted to her as well as trying to figure out how to go forward since I'm too conflicted as I have issues with cheating in general.
1576793639904.png

Brother, don't do this.
The sudites do not choose our queen. It is our queen who chooses her followers. And she only chooses the most perceptive ones, the ones who can't be fooled by a "Shrek's cat-style" pair of eyes.
She will never be an "LIs", because she is above them!
You're right, of course. But joining the very same day... We signed up together. I really thought... hoped... we could be brothers-in-arms. :cry::cry::cry:

Ah well.
1576794056783.png

Tybalt is a regular mc in a typical vn. Now we know thats how we look from the side, when we have to creep on the members of the household.
1576793130517.png

That warning should be on Acting Lessons, i doubt Being a DIK will be worse than him in trauma effect. :LOL:
1576791947183.png

So, tomorrow is the day we hear... what, exactly? Don't we all already know it's coming in January? Will tomorrow be the exact date or something?

4.80 star(s) 1,508 Votes