Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
MrJet

Pleasantly surprised and honored to see a like from you on another game (I know you're putting me on yours, which I love by the way).

It is always encouraging to see a developer appreciate our work.

Two lovely ladies.

View attachment 490661
Coriolan is putting in the overtime tonight.:coffee:

Not only did we get a "healthier" version of Lily but we also got my favorite HOT girl Sage top MILF painter Rosa holding hands with the beautiful MILF Jade. It doesn't get much better than this and I'm sure Mormont will agree when he wakes up to this post:D

Edit Point: Whether it's Rosa or Sage I love big booty redheads and can not lie (y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
About this "Jill" subject.
I have said several times that she will still show her claws.
Sure, she's totally a good girl, with good intentions... But, haven't you noticed how she literally has no reaction whatsoever about the behavior of the... the... the "Wet-chicken-idiot", the Ty-something dude? Someone so anti-bully and so well-mannered should have some reaction when the Scalded Rooster treats MC so rudely. Besides saying nothing, demonstrating nothing against it, she still always goes with him and leaves the MC alone.
That said, I also remember that she finally said something (not much but finally said something) in the last scene we had, in the invitation to the date. BUT, she still needs "Scalded" help for her small project. And that's where I want to see!

Either way, something has to happen. Either she or the MC will do some shit sometime. And it would be pretty boring and common if it was the MC.
Maybe she can still become a DIK, not by doing something against MC but for screwing the T-Little-chicken (after this one was up to something)? Anyway, some drama will happen.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Sure, she's totally a good girl, with good intentions... But, haven't you noticed how she literally has no reaction whatsoever about the behavior of the... the... the "Wet-chicken-idiot", the Ty-something dude? Someone so anti-bully and so well-mannered should have some reaction when the Scalded Rooster treats MC so rudely. Besides saying nothing, demonstrating nothing against it, she still always goes with him and leaves the MC alone.
That said, I also remember that she finally said something (not much but finally said something) in the last scene we had, in the invitation to the date. BUT, she still needs "Scalded" help for her small project. And that's where I want to see!

Either way, something has to happen. Either she or the MC will do some shit sometime. And it would be pretty boring and common if it was the MC.
Maybe she can still become a DIK, not by doing something against MC but for screwing the T-Little-chicken (after this one was up to something)? Anyway, some drama will happen.
Well... Jill realizes what a douchebag is the watermelon-fucker, at the end of chapter 3. She and the MC agree to have upcoming dates away from the mansion. You can read it in the mobile phone message of the MC.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Definitely 100% shit writing if that occured. I'd be fine with it if it started that way and there were hints of it. It would basically go against everything he's been building on for the character so far. Not only wouldn't it make sense for her character, but it also wouldn't make sense that Bella would for some odd reason try to find out if the MC is a good person or not to protect Jill (even excluding the part of Bella that wants him for herself); then feed him to such a person for no apparent reason. Nor would it make sense that Bella would hate Tybalt yet have a friend exactly like him. Added to that DPC seems to be avoiding the rich girl stereotype with her.

I think there will be a twist with her for sure but I doubt it will be that one in particular. All signs are pointing to whatever it is that she got bullied for, and whatever that is could also possibly be related to why she's so nervous about even a single person seeing her perform on the piano. It could be simple stage fright but I think its a bit deeper than that.
Well said.

Reactions: -JuNioR- and Deoku

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019

Jill has no interest in Tybalt so her becoming a 'DIK' which would make literally no sense given her character and banging him for whatever good reason which there isn't would essentially ruin her character and possibly the game.

Reactions: Mark17 and Deoku

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Well... Jill realizes what a douchebag is the watermelon-fucker, at the end of chapter 3. She and the MC agree to have upcoming dates away from the mansion. You can read it in the mobile phone message of the MC.
She does not show to realize this about him. The only thing she says about him is that she realizes he wants her when she talks to Bella. In the messages, the only thing she says is that he's a little overprotective.
Jill has no interest in Tybalt so her becoming a 'DIK' which would make literally no sense given her character and banging him for whatever good reason which there isn't would essentially ruin her character and possibly the game.
Owa owa! That's not what I meant. Not even close!
What I said is that she can turn out to be someone not so sweet when Tyty does something against MC, and then do something against Tyty. OR, that she can put the MC aside so as not to miss the opportunity Tyty is giving her, because he can threaten her or whatever.
You guys only think about sex! tsc tsc tsc :KEK:

Last edited:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
She does not show to realize this about him. The only thing she says about him is that she realizes he wants her when she talks to Bella. In the messages, the only thing she says is that he's a little overprotective.

Owa owa! That's not what I meant. Not even close!
What I said is that she can turn out to be someone not so sweet when Tyty does something against MC, and then do something against Tyty. OR, that she can put the MC aside so as not to miss the opportunity Tyty is giving her, because he can threaten her or whatever.
You guys only think about sex! tsc tsc tsc :KEK:
She kinda already rejects him without blatantly stating so.

"He seems to believe that we belong together"

and unlike Tybalt MC has Bella's approval to dating her.

Jill didn't take too kindly when he was insulting MC saying we should be treated with respect. I don't think he'd dare threaten her or something like that considering how much he seems to like her. All the creepy shit he does is in private like sniffing her underwear when she's not there. He wouldn't dare do something confrontational like grab her ass or internationally walk in on her naked which result in her thinking less than him.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019

Jill didn't take too ki...
So I don't believe she'll give Tyty any chance either.
And Tyty may not do something directly with Jill, but against MC. Jill discovers and shows her claws to Tyty.

Again, I am not referring to her becoming a DIK in any sexual sense here. But yes that she may end up disappointing MC in some way, or as I said before...
Either way, it's all a lot of speculation. We'll have to wait and see.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019

Jill didn't take too kindly when he was insulting MC saying we should be treated with respect. I don't think he'd dare threaten her or something like that considering how much he seems to like her. All the creepy shit he does is in private like sniffing her underwear when she's not there. He wouldn't dare do something confrontational like grab her ass or internationally walk in on her naked which result in her thinking less than him.
Jill is one thing but Tybalt is completely a whole different story. We only caught him sniffing her underwear, who knows what he does when he's alone in the house. I can totally see him try to do all those creepy things you mentioned in later episodes.

Even Bella knows what kind of person Tybalt is. :WeSmart:

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes