satan960

Apr 14, 2019
The reason I keep on trying to play this game but never bothered was because acting lessons was just way too traumatizing, like the choice I can only save one and watch the other die still haunts me in my sleep and it's been forever since I played. I basically got roped in with a pic of Maya and fell in love with her at first sight so decided to give it a shot. Like I was watching out for big clues(like Liam cutscenes in AL) in the beginning but the story is just too good that I eventually lost track and was just enjoying everything(especially story and soundtrack) too much to care about what's to come, thought AL taught me an important lesson but maybe not? Is it bad if I say Josy grew one me when I realized she's in a relationship with Maya, cuz earlier I thought she's the one Chad was cheating with so I may have been judging her based on the that. Sexuality wise, I think Josy mentioned something about they haven't done anything physical as a couple yet? Like I feel kinda ironic that both of them who are still in a relationship with each other while but both romantically and sexually attracted to MC at the same time. Also, Maya's initial reaction to Josy was awesome, it looks like being caught cheating, which is just too interesting for me and I can't wait for what's to come?(threesome maybe?)I gotta say, I was super conflicted with who to move in with at the end there cuz Sage is cool and all but I want to bond with Derek some more so I can figure out Maya and Josy's history together.

Last edited:

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
satan960 My brother! We joined this site on the same day! I'm so glad you've found your way here. Even if Maya was your initial hook, have you heard the good word? This game has Quinn! Join us all on the true path, with a name like yours you surely can appreciate a creative, driven LI willing to do whatever it takes to get ahead! All you have to do is

Follow Me.png

What is Maya but a Maggot to her Mother, after all? Quinn is sweet, playful, adorably guarded, and just dangerous enough to be endlessly exciting. Can you imagine a more potent partner to conquer college alongside? And the HOTs are at her disposal for the most loyal customers...

Swear allegiance to the Quinndom! Support Quinn's promotion to a Main LI next season! Join us, brother! :D

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
Hey Everyone I almost forgot about this game. I haven't see update is the game still alive and if is it is there any news when the new update will come up

-JuNioR-

Sep 16, 2019
The reason I keep on trying to play this game but never bothered was because acting lessons was just way too traumatizing, like the choice I can only save one and watch the other die still haunts me in my sleep and it's been forever since I played. I basically got roped in with a pic of Maya and fell in love with her at first sight so decided to give it a shot. Like I was watching out for big clues(like Liam cutscenes in AL) in the beginning but the story is just too good that I eventually lost track and was just enjoying everything(especially story and soundtrack) too much to care about what's to come, thought AL taught me an important lesson but maybe not? Is it bad if I say Josy grew one me when I realized she's in a relationship with Maya, cuz earlier I thought she's the one Chad was cheating with so I may have been judging her based on the that. Sexuality wise, I think Josy mentioned something about they haven't done anything physical as a couple yet? Like I feel kinda ironic that both of them who are still in a relationship with each other while but both romantically and sexually attracted to MC at the same time. Also, Maya's initial reaction to Josy was awesome, it looks like being caught cheating, which is just too interesting for me and I can't wait for what's to come?(threesome maybe?)I gotta say, I was super conflicted with who to move in with at the end there cuz Sage is cool and all but I want to bond with Derek some more so I can figure out Maya and Josy's history together.
My man.
giphy (3).gif
Yeah, Derek is likely to play a key role in the future relationship between MC, Maya, and Josy.
He seems protective of Maya and I remember that he asked the MC not to hurt her, so it'll be interesting to see if this sudden turn of events will create tension between MC and Derek.

satan960

Apr 14, 2019
satan960 My brother! We joined this site on the same day! I'm so glad you've found your way here. Even if Maya was your initial hook, have you heard the good word? This game has Quinn! Join us all on the true path, with a name like yours you surely can appreciate a creative, driven LI willing to do whatever it takes to get ahead! All you have to do is

View attachment 490258

What is Maya but a Maggot to her Mother, after all? Quinn is sweet, playful, adorably guarded, and just dangerous enough to be endlessly exciting. Can you imagine a more potent partner to conquer college alongside? And the HOTs are at her disposal for the most loyal customers...

Swear allegiance to the Quinndom! Support Quinn's promotion to a Main LI next season! Join us, brother! :D
First of all, do I get to ask what is LI? Secondly, Maya was love at first sight for me, so no thanks, I'm too busy trying to figure out why I'm so attracted to her as well as trying to figure out how to go forward since I'm too conflicted as I have issues with cheating in general.
My man.
View attachment 490260
Yeah, Derek is likely to play a key role in the future relationship between MC, Maya, and Josy.
He seems protective of Maya and I remember that he asked the MC not to hurt her, so it'll be interesting to see if this sudden turn of events will create tension between MC and Derek.
My thoughts exactly, plus the preview showed that he's at least aware of Josy and Maya's relationship so I'm hoping to drag that out of him.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
First of all, do I get to ask what is LI? Secondly, Maya was love at first sight for me, so no thanks, I'm too busy trying to figure out why I'm so attracted to her as well as trying to figure out how to go forward since I'm too conflicted as I have issues with cheating in general.

My thoughts exactly, plus the preview showed that he's at least aware of Josy and Maya's relationship so I'm hoping to drag that out of him.
Li = love interest

Reactions: Gods

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
My man.
View attachment 490260
I just hope Derek will understand why MC chose to friend zone both of them after that cliffhanger for those who are pursuing other girls.

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019

View attachment 490258

Will Riona ever have a route as a LI? Damn... she so perfect, but you can only have crazy wild unlimited sex with her... nothing else. :cry:

4.80 star(s) 1,514 Votes