• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ethanhunt99

Jan 1, 2019
anyone got a finished save? i read that the new update is right arround the corner and i got a new comuter (happy and sad at the same time) so i dont have my old complete save.. would love to hear from you guys!! have a great day.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I have a (most probably) stupid and (most certainly) often asked question. But I can't quite find the answer on the forum....

When I'll download the new version of BaDIK, to keep my saves I'll just have to copy/paste the saves files in the new folder of the new version ? Or am I missing something ?
In case of the new version being compatible with the saves of course ; not in case of the new version adding new variables and such and making my saves obsoletes or incompatibles.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I have a (most probably) stupid and (most certainly) often asked question. But I can't quite find the answer on the forum....

When I'll download the new version of BaDIK, to keep my saves I'll just have to copy/paste the saves files in the new folder of the new version ? Or am I missing something ?
In case of the new version being compatible with the saves of course ; not in case of the new version adding new variables and such and making my saves obsoletes or incompatibles.
With BaDIK (or any Ren'Py game) you don't have to do anything other than download and play the latest version, assuming the dev hasn't done anything new with his save system. All you need to do is run the game and select Load.
Saves are stored in 2 locations, one is where you extract the game, the other is stuffed in your Users folder thing if I'm not mistaken. You CAN keep the saves in the game folder as backups if you like though.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
The preview image of Maya and Josy with Derek has us at some sort of backstory with them so hopefully, that goes interruption-free :p Only so many times he can keep pulling the interruption card out.

I'll pass on praising Quinn though we'll get name88 jealous :p Jade and the car trip is what's interesting me that and the follow up to whatever was going on with Bella but something says we won't get her full story till the next again season because it's as you say lot's of content to get through.
I just assumed the preview image for that was current events, But you won't catch me saying no to backstory.
Passing on praising Quinn?... That's a paddling. Name88 should be fine since at this point one way or another everyone here has had a taste of Quinn :KEK: +1 DIK Point
Jade content has me the most pumped and see what we can truly do with that Swypr App. Oh and the car wash guys, Can't wait to see if end up doing a deep clean on Cathy's rear end.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Should I expect an emotional rollercoster? Heard that the previous game, Acting Lessons, was an emotional rollercoaster
More like a quiet drive in the country until the car suddenly went off a cliff, burst into flames, exploded, and landed on an orphanage full of kittens.

But as for BaDIK, no, so far it's mostly humorous. There are a few parts that might make you dislike certain characters, but nothing will hit you in the feels. Not yet, anyway.

satan960

Apr 14, 2019
Been through Acting Lessons, and there was that intro stuff so I went in with the expectation of emotions being all over the place since things happen so fast, this was surprising calm(at least compared to Acting Lessons) but it's been fun, probably cuz it's still pretty early in the plot. I love it so far and I'm kinda mixed on how episode 3 ended, like I find the twist interesting, although it's just something I should've expected, especially after Acting Lessons but I was enjoying the game too much to actually think so it caught me off guard. I can't wait for the new update!

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Been through Acting Lessons, and there was that intro stuff so I went in with the expectation of emotions being all over the place since things happen so fast, this was surprising calm(at least compared to Acting Lessons) but it's been fun, probably cuz it's still pretty early in the plot. I love it so far and I'm kinda mixed on how episode 3 ended, like I find the twist interesting, although it's just something I should've expected, especially after Acting Lessons but I was enjoying the game too much to actually think so it caught me off guard. I can't wait for the new update!
AL was like that until episode 6 I guess(don't remember it exactly), so hold your horses :D Of course except the fact that Liam was cancer, everything was going perfect... Nothing extreme like the twist in AL will happen of course, but be ready for some stuff anyways haha

wirelessnick

May 4, 2019
Hey, what happened with Bella/Jill days? I need my dose!:LOL:
And... about the game. From my viewpoint is better that Josy is moving with Maya. They deserve each other, and furthermore they are in a relationship anyway. That being said, I'm happy to announce that my move to the Bella house is complete. We are throwing a big Christmas party, and everyone is invited!:LOL: And hopefully in January something "magic" with her, and if she agrees, with Jill too, will happen!:love:

Sckizman

May 23, 2017
Okay so I went into this thinking it'd be a regular half-assed game trying to make something half-decent.. But man oh man I really love this one, I've just finished episode 1. And the usage of background tracks in the right spots, great script that really jerks on your emotions. I'm actually giving a fuck about the content. Last I had a smudge of this was during the early stages of DMD, and i gotta say, you are hitting a home-run on this one.

Keep up the good work and I'll pledge a bit here and there whenever i get an opportunity!
You fucking deserve it big time!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hey, what happened with Bella/Jill days? I need my dose!:LOL:
And... about the game. From my viewpoint is better that Josy is moving with Maya. They deserve each other, and furthermore they are in a relationship anyway. That being said, I'm happy to announce that my move to the Bella house is complete. We are throwing a big Christmas party, and everyone is invited!:LOL: And hopefully in January something "magic" with her, and if she agrees, with Jill too, will happen!:love:
I wonder though who Maya and Josy prefer each other or the MC? But yeah right now like you much more interested to find out more about Bella and Jill especially Jill. The opening scene should be interesting depending on who we stayed with. ;)

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
Been through Acting Lessons
I love the way people describe having played AL. It's always like

1576668801676.png

I wonder though who Maya and Josy prefer each other or the MC?
Ah, come on now Mormont ! We know it's the MC! Josy and the MC is indisputable - so much so I stand by my belief that she is not actually gay/bi at all and simply used Maya for comfort in a time of loneliness (I've gone into this much more in depth before though and won't repeat since I know how tedious you find treading the same ground over and over). Maya is a little less certain, but again all indications point to it being the MC: she cheats willingly, frequently engaging in acts of affection & lust with him while her inner thoughts reveal how much she craves more. I do wonder if this is motivated by lack of contact with Josy, but in the end the fact that she keeps thinking about the MC and - the clincher imo - the fact that she is actually DISMAYED to see Josy as her immediate response when she opens the door (not even a split second of excitement to see her girlfriend?) indicates to me Maya is Team MC.

... Which means high fives all around, boys! We're goddamn lovable bastards out here!

1576669660113.png

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
so much so I stand by my belief that she is not actually gay/bi at all and simply used Maya for comfort in a time of loneliness
I agree with everything else, but that part makes no sense at all. How can she not be bi? And how is there confusion between her being bi or lesbian? :WaitWhat:
There is no confusion here. Even if it's with her or anyone else. If someone is sexually attracted to another person of the same sex, she is gay. If she feels this attraction to both sexes, she is bi.
Here, the two are bisexual. The only way this is different is if they only called themselves girlfriends "because they walked holding hands" without feeling this attraction to each other. lol
At most, Maya hadn't figured this out before she met MC, but she was always bi. It is not something you choose or change, you are and that's it.

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes