JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
Monetauro You are absolutely correct about being gay/bi, of course! However, people do things without attraction more often than you might expect. I don't want to necro an old subject of conversation, so instead I'll direct you to my posts on it:

Does anyone here think (hope)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, another character suspected of being gay, huh? I wonder why I keep landing on the other side of the fence in these debates. For me, Jamie didn't come across as gay. I always read it as his DIK brother is gay, and specifically gay for Jamie, and keeps trying to rope him into gay shit in the hopes Jamie will love him back. But Jamie, as he says himself, has standards (even though he's dating Dany... shaky leg to stand on, bro). And those standards are about women - he's not even considering dudes.

For reference, I also said Chad is not gay - he just doesn't like Sage. That one seems pretty obvious to me; she's a status symbol, a trophy for the jock so to speak, and nothing more. The phone sex thing seems pretty clear. And I really do feel that at least Josy (if not Maya as well) is not gay either. Maya might well be bi, but Josy really seems like she was only dating Maya because her father was a poor example of men and her stepbrother Tommy was an even worse one. She was lonely and found comfort in eager Maya's arms. But when she found an actually good guy (us!) she experienced real feelings... and here we are.

Controversial take? Idk. One thing I'm sure we can all agree on though is: the last season of GoT sucked donkey balls. :sick:
... In retrospect, this feels suspiciously like I've necro'ed an old subject of conversation :censored:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Monetauro You are absolutely correct about being gay/bi, of course! However, people do things without attraction more often than you might expect. I don't want to necro an old subject of conversation, so instead I'll direct you to my posts on it:
... In retrospect, this feels suspiciously like I've necro'ed an old subject of conversation :censored:
Oh, it's not my intention to bring up "annoying" topics for most people.
I will just say that I continue, completely, with the same thought/certainty.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
So much is said about this that he owes us a threesome. But everyone here has noticed that every romantic interest has its double side. Whether LIs or not.
Josy&Maya.
Jill&Bella.
Cat&Jade
JADE&BELLA (if you remember, this possibility is not so absurd)
Camila&Mona.
Sarah&Melaine.
Sage&Chad...:KEK:
Even foursome!
Riona&Camila&Quinn.
Well, in fact, "a hell of a lot" with all the HOTs can happen.
That said, everything indicates that he will pay us with interest and all.
But the debt will only be really paid if he puts in the story the possibility of a real relationship between the three (whatever they are).

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
The threesome that I need to see :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My man!, That's the one I need in my life the most, But hey if DPC gives us a few of the following threesomes that would be heaven.

Envy and Rose
Quinn and Lilly
Quinn and Sage
Riona and Lilly
Riona and Camila
Melaine and Camila (DPC pls make this happen)
Any combination of Ashley, Elana, Heather, Dany, Sally :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes