nero70

Dec 21, 2019
hi guys, does anyone know how to run the mac version?? it's not working .. i want to continue playing from ep8 and it's not working :(

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I wouldn't be surprised if Quinn takes a back seat next update, she's a side girl who has had lewd scenes in three episodes in a row, it's likely she'll be offscreen trying to sort out the Rio issue herself for most of the episode, only coming back at the end of the episode to tell MC about Rio and try and get his help.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
He's just doing this Quinn church for fun I guess. This is the moment when our joke with LIME where we made the girls saints a little over a year ago, got out of control.
Although Ached started this with the Saint Zoey pfp even earlier.
Oh, so you and the lime created these false goddesses. :Kappa:
03205df4147e649085c555534b93b430.gif

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
I wouldn't be surprised if Quinn takes a back seat next update, she's a side girl who has had lewd scenes in three episodes in a row, it's likely she'll be offscreen trying to sort out the Rio issue herself for most of the episode, only coming back at the end of the episode to tell MC about Rio and try and get his help.
badik6.jpg
at this point it looks like she is a main girl too, official patreon

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
View attachment 3641401
at this point it looks like she is a main girl too, official patreon
She's not though, DPC has said many times that the main girls are set in stone and that no-one was being added or removed from his original list, which is Sage, Josy, Maya, Bella and Jill. Quinn is used as the most recognisable depiction of the "others" path in banners, that doesn't make her a main girl.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
She's not though, DPC has said many times that the main girls are set in stone and that no-one was being added or removed from his original list, which is Sage, Josy, Maya, Bella and Jill. Quinn is used as the most recognisable depiction of the "others" path in banners, that doesn't make her a main girl.
Exactly this, but i lost count how many times this was made clear even by DPC himself... i dont even bother anymore.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
Exactly this, but i lost count how many times this was made clear even by DPC himself... i dont even bother anymore.
to be fair, not everyone follows every word he writes, latecomers like me have likely seen less than 30% of his updates and posts. Just have to cope with the fact that it's a forum, people are going to make assumptions and ask questions about things that have clear answers.

Reactions: Ostap Bender
4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes