name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Why people like the so much i don't get it actually.
I love her because she`s perfect for me,I love her sens of humor,her charisma,her brains,her unapologetic acceptance of who she is,her rough edges and so much more than just rough edges,there is sensitivity there,there is a lot of emotions in there,if it sounds like I`m saying Quinn is a multi-dimensional character,it`s because that`s exactly what I`m saying.
And her smile and booty - A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

asker

Oct 6, 2017
I love her because she`s perfect for me,I love her sens of humor,her charisma,her brains,her unapologetic acceptance of who she is,her rough edges and so much more than just rough edges,there is sensitivity there,there is a lot of emotions in there,if it sounds like I`m saying Quinn is a multi-dimensional character,it`s because that`s exactly what I`m saying.
And her smile and booty - A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.
Dudee.. you have mental issues lol, she is totally skank.

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
I knew if I asked who that redhead was I might feel foolish. Fortunately, since she's from another game I don't actually feel bad for not remembering her. Been awhile since I played Acting Lessons, and honestly the yandere never made much of an impression on me because I chose not to interact with her basically at all until she... well, you know. She was more of a stalker to me thanks to the way I played, so I never really knew her. Plus since I quit Megan as soon as possible for Rena, the stalker had no ammunition to get between me and my LI. Tbh even when I look at that picture I still can't really remember her :censored: (I do remember what she did, just not her face lol). So, never forget? Er... too late :LOL:

Why people like the so much i don't get it actually.
I can only speak for myself, but I think Quinn's greatest appeal is that her esteem actually matters. It's hard to get, and even harder for her to admit you have, so getting her to the point where she's so in love with you that her tender side emerges is an actual hard-won achievement. So far we've only hurdled the first level - earning a teeny bit of real affection. The look in her eyes and that faint blush when you kiss her....and then how she has to insult Riona to recover her dignity and try to cover it all up...! :love::love::love::love::love:

So, yeah. She's wild, smart, dangerous, ambitious, and so, so sweet. Imagine a girl like that falling for you, turning all her abilities to your mutual benefit because you have managed to convince her with your loyalty and love that her ultimate success naturally includes you alongside her enthroned at the top of the world. Honestly, how can you resist?

This is the type of conversation that opens the door to queen-bashing tho, so remember: if you don't have anything nice to say about Quinn,

Shh!.png

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Dude, MC tries to fuck almost every girl in this game. And you call Quinn a skank? She doesn't even seem to care about any other boy than MC. She may be crazy and a bitch. But she doesn't come across like a skank.
She is a pimp that is fact. (I do not mind her. The scene with Riona is pure gold)

Reactions: E.l.l.0

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Come on, one last one before we hit the road, then. :p

Mother's milk :cool:

View attachment 495543

View attachment 496276

These are the custom renders that the DIK president tier patrons ordered for December.
One order is a double order due to a late November pledge.
Enjoy!
Dr PinkCake
View attachment 496322 View attachment 496323 View attachment 496325 View attachment 496330 View attachment 496332 View attachment 496333 View attachment 496337 View attachment 496339 View attachment 496341 View attachment 496342 View attachment 496344 View attachment 496345
I don't recall seeing the November orders being posted.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nor do I remember the Quinn and Lilly Previews being posted name88 I think we can agree this is what heaven feels like
Now that I think about it I don't recall seeing Camila's in all their glory.
Jesus guys! I felt like a kid and believed in Santa once again!
What photos are these! WOW
Thank you all for these wonderful Christmas gifts!

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
there are apparantly alot of people here who are into getting cucked and thats pretty much exactly what one can expect from a girl like that.
Hoooo... Typed up a few spicy responses to this one, but I'm gonna try to keep it cool. In brief, just because you can't keep a girl doesn't mean the problem is with the girl, mmmonsterkill , and it also doesn't mean the rest of us share your difficulties.

Respectfully,
1577315209762.png

Now go cuck yourself. :p

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
The truth is that we all maggots, and maggots have no will power, we follow her unquestionably.

Last edited:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
there are apparantly alot of people here who are into getting cucked and thats pretty much exactly what one can expect from a girl like that.
Let`s see
Maya cheats on her gf
Josy cheats on her gf
Sage cheats on her bf
Bella (possibly) cheats on her husband

Quinn is not cheating on anyone,you might want to check the definition of being cucked before using the word otherwise you might end up looking like a clown.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Phew!
All renders are posed and almost fully produced. I'm polishing the game and playtesting it a lot.
Unless I need to add or remove a few renders, episode 4 will contain:
2528 renders
134 animations

21 new songs
14 new sound effects

The binary will be approximately 6.2-6.3 GB.

The winner of last week's poll was "Maya & Quinn: Mother-daughter time". This special render series will be featured in Episode 4.

Next week I will send the game to my beta testers and proof reader.
The release will likely be sometime during the second week of January, between the 6th and 12th, I will announce an exact release date when beta testing starts and the team has gotten a feel for the amount of workload.
Due to Christmas and New Years Eve, testing might take a few days extra, but all tiers that are eligible to get the game ($25, $10 and $5) will be able to get it during January. That's a promise.

I will soon start work on preparing the Steam version for Season 1 as well.
I'm aiming for a February release on Steam, but first I need to test some functionality regarding achievements and DLC to be sure.

After that I will start development on Season 2 and Episode 5, but more info on that next year.

Happy Holidays!
Dr PinkCake
Nice to know!

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes