Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Let's not resort to personal insults here it is Christmas after all.

there are apparantly alot of people here who are into getting cucked and thats pretty much exactly what one can expect from a girl like that.
Well let's not go there and besides Quinn is nothing more than a side girl although what I don't get is why so many have suddenly shown Quinn some appreciation used to be about 2-3 fans if you were lucky.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I wasn't going to waste my time, but I have some to kill now.
Quinn is a free spirit. She can set up her schemes, but she is true to herself and others. She doesn't disguise herself as a good girl, everyone knows who she is. And that alone makes her a "good person" in my view.
Besides what, is a person who knows what she wants, who has the strength to achieve, has the power of leadership. She is not influenced, it is she who influences.
It is she who makes this whole story more interesting than any other character in this game. That is an opinion of its own.
Her body and style are highly secondary things here, but they are not left behind either, as they are perfect.

In terms of relationship ...
When did she lie to the MC?
When did she show interest in another guy but MC?
She has been providing a feast for MC, while falling for him.
While other girls in this story are using him and cheating on their respective partners ... And is Quinn who gets this fame?
I think not.
I would trade any current LIs for her without thinking twice.
HAIL THE QUEEN!

Last edited:

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
Oh okay but still don't forget Chad cheated on Sage, so Sage might want revenge for cheating back. :D
Maybe he cheated on her... and still cheating even if it's on revenge.

To be honest I'm truly interested in Riona, rather than Quinn.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Let's not resort to personal insults here it is Christmas after all.

Well let's not go there and besides Quinn is nothing more than a side girl although what I don't get is why so many have suddenly shown Quinn some appreciation used to be about 2-3 fans if you were lucky.
It`s an insult only if its not true
13.gif

She`s so much more than a "side girl",there is no coherent script without her :p

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It`s an insult only if its not true
View attachment 496797

She`s so much more than a "side girl",there is no coherent script without her :p
Well of course in your eyes she is more than a side girl that's exactly how I feel about Jade but I've pretty much accepted that she is there just for the storyline just as Quinn is. So I'm always going to end up with my second choice :confused:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Well of course in your eyes she is more than a side girl that's exactly how I feel about Jade but I've pretty much accepted that she is there just for the storyline just as Quinn is. So I'm always going to end up with my second choice :confused:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I'm sure all the 5 side girls will get plenty of content and their own endings if on their route. Have hope bro this is a large game after all

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
The fact is, if we made almost 2000 pages talking about these characters with such fervor, it is only the ability and competence of the DPC to create this whole universe so well. So many people defending some characters and attacking others... DPC deserves a medal. I love each one of them. Having different opinions with each other is something else.
It's normal for the "LIs" of these games to be adored, but I find it hard for so many sides to have gained such a fan team before.
If it were up to us, each of them would be possible LIs. And the secondary girls would be just the "secondary secondary girls" that already exist. But then we would have to wait until 2030 to have this game complete.
Before, I even thought... "maybe every season has a different LI team." But... Well, hope is the last one that dies, right?
Anyway, I'm betting that in the end we'll all be happy, some more than others, but that's the way it is.

Last edited:

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Let`s see
Maya cheats on her gf
Josy cheats on her gf
Sage cheats on her bf
Bella (possibly) cheats on her husband
While other girls in this story are using him and cheating on their respective partners ... And is Quinn who gets this fame?
I think not.
:p

Isabella : "Hey guys, don't include me in this. Three years I've been alone, and it's all because I kissed you?"

Isabella sad2.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes