Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I can't complain it's nice to see Cathy get some more of the limelight although sharing that picture I do agree very ballsy so I'm wondering if the Hell week tasks with the teacher will be with Cathy rather than Jade or both but we keep the Jade one a secret.
There's only one Hell Week task involving a teacher and that's to have sex with one. I think it'll either be sex with Jade or we fail to complete that specific task as we never got a Cathy preview.

Not sure what's the point of posting a nude photo of Cathy other than for the shits and giggles.

Reactions: Mormont and Xaøs

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
There's only one Hell Week task involving a teacher and that's to have sex with one. I think it'll either be sex with Jade or we fail to complete that specific task as we never got a Cathy preview.

Not sure what's the point of posting a nude photo of Cathy other than for the shits and giggles.
Agreed. The Jade thing has been foreshadowed for a while now.

Reactions: Blablablafapper

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
It bores you because you're a naughty boy

Bonus Content
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

But I suppose we could avoid sex with Jade, until you you can skip all sex scenes. Then probably Derek could be the one who ends up doing that?

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
But I suppose we could avoid sex with Jade, until you you can skip all sex scenes. Then probably Derek could be the one who ends up doing that?
Cathy and jade are both side girls and I doubt DPC will let derek fuck jade/cathy. I think if we are given a choice to avoid jade then I think derek will complete task with unknown teacher in background.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Cathy and jade are both side girls and I doubt DPC will let derek fuck jade/cathy. I think if we are given a choice to avoid jade then I think derek will complete task with unknown teacher in background.
With a male teacher, as he's fearing he will have to do? :ROFLMAO:

Well, Burke is the only one we know :LOL:

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019

Call me crazy but I don't think we fail Hell Week if we do or don't bang Jade. I doubt Derek will bang either Jade or Cathy however he could maybe do it with some un-named character behind the scenes but we'd need proof right?. Unless I'm mistaken I thought us becoming a full member of the DIK's was based entirely on us completing Hell Week. I don't plan on being a Maggot forever.

I only have one explanation for the Cathy photo however it sounds extremely unlikely. If that picture is believed to be taken in the changing rooms somewhere on the campus then maybe there's a shower near by. If the shower preview we seen with the MC turns out to be the MC and Jade. Derek would have to lurking near by to get the snaps of it for proof. Insert either Derek or the MC snapping a picture of Cathy because DIK Affinity!. Extremely unlikely but hey stranger things have happened.

With a male teacher, as he's fearing he will have to do? :ROFLMAO:

Well, Burke is the only one we know :LOL:
She's not exactly a "Teacher" but she could "Teach" you a thing or two, What about the receptionist :BootyTime:

Last edited:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I think you all are very "into it".
Either MC will become a DIK brother or not, but that will have nothing to do with Hell Week's tasks.
Something beyond will happen and it is already predetermined in the story whether he will be one of them or not.
Either that, or the MC will be "forced by the script" to do the tasks, just as it has done several other times so far during the game. "50%" style of completed scene etc.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Yes. Something as small as just a decision about one of the tasks will not change the course of such a big point in the story. This does not make any sense.
As for this specific task, about having sex with a teacher, the most likely thing that can happen (if the player chooses the Chick path) is for the scene to roll anyway but only 50% of it. Again, as has happened before.
I don't see the slightest chance that Derek will complete this part.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
yeah most likely, an example of this is during the strip club where if you choose not to party hard or you pick the wrong dialogue option with Envy you don't end up getting your dick signed by her and Derek is the one who gets it done instead and the one where your prank Dawe (Idk what happens if you chose not to do it because I've always chose to do it I'd assume Derek does it instead).

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Derek wouldn't be able to bang either of them anyways given his reputation and etc unless he drugged them or something like that lmao

manhunt86

Nov 22, 2019
I didn't think sleep with a teacher is a task who Derek gonna do if the MC don't do it. Yes if you don't do the other tasks, he make them (and probably get the rewards for accomplish more tasks when we gonna become official DIK). When they introduce the Hell Week, they say themselves "impossible" (even if it's clearly not impossible for the MC at this point). Maybe it's just an task here for making "fun" of Magot. Or just to see if they had the guts to try. And even if it's the only task they didn't achieve, well it's cool cuz' define "impossible" by the DIKS.

Even if I loved to accomplish this tasks with Cathy rather than Jade for now :p

The Ascendent

Jun 9, 2018
Our friend /bro Derek is many things, subtle and nuanced to seduce a more experienced woman is not one of his strengths.
Our MC by comparison is more mature and careful in handling the two ladies. Provided that we handle ourselves appropriately and do well in their respective classes we have a better rapport with them and is a safer bet than our more, extrovert Maggot Brother. Although to be fair those are only two female teachers we deal with in college, so far.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Call me crazy but I don't think we fail Hell Week if we do or don't bang Jade. I doubt Derek will bang either Jade or Cathy however he could maybe do it with some un-named character behind the scenes but we'd need proof right?. Unless I'm mistaken I thought us becoming a full member of the DIK's was based entirely on us completing Hell Week. I don't plan on being a Maggot forever.

I only have one explanation for the Cathy photo however it sounds extremely unlikely. If that picture is believed to be taken in the changing rooms somewhere on the campus then maybe there's a shower near by. If the shower preview we seen with the MC turns out to be the MC and Jade. Derek would have to lurking near by to get the snaps of it for proof. Insert either Derek or the MC snapping a picture of Cathy because DIK Affinity!. Extremely unlikely but hey stranger things have happened.

She's not exactly a "Teacher" but she could "Teach" you a thing or two, What about the receptionist :BootyTime:
I agree with you regardless of whatever choices we make we'll still pass Hell Week and join. Hence the name of the game "Being a DIK". I'm really curious to see how that teacher one gets completed if the player rejects Jade. You can't be a maggot forever anyways as Rusty specifically gave a due date for all the tasks to be completed by Saturday I think which is 5 days or so from when they started according to MC.

Maybe however I'm pretty sure that girl MC is with in the shower isn't Jade. Way too small and petite to be her plus the skin color.

Also your link is broken :p

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
There would be no fun in letting Derek do the teacher tasks besides I've let him do most of the other things :p I'm not going to offer him the chance at taking the best task especially when it comes to Jade.
Maybe he could complete the task but he sure as hell doesn't have a chance with Jade or Cathy. My preferred save is doing all of the tasks except for the helmet. I'm going for that reward and it better be good. Also speaking of Jade there is no interruption in world that is going to stop me from getting that booty :BootyTime:

Maybe however I'm pretty sure that girl MC is with in the shower isn't Jade. Way too small and petite to be her plus the skin color.

Also your link is broken :p
Yeah exactly the one in the photo is more on the petite side. However thought I'd throw out the theory since I could almost make it fit. I did have a chuckle when I came up with the idea that Jade actually sent the photo to the MC only for the MC to post that on social media. That ain't ever going to happen but holy shit would that be ballsy as fuck..

And oh fuck it is broken thanks for the heads up! I fixed it

Last edited:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Yes. Something as small as just a decision about one of the tasks will not change the course of such a big point in the story. This does not make any sense.
As for this specific task, about having sex with a teacher, the most likely thing that can happen (if the player chooses the Chick path) is for the scene to roll anyway but only 50% of it. Again, as has happened before.
I don't see the slightest chance that Derek will complete this part.
so you're saying the player will be forced into some scene for the sake of task completion? Sounds like the most likely option tbh

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes