Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
It's obvious that the game will reward the chick route in the end, that supposed to be the hard path. I mean early on the "easy girls" will reward your actions for being a DIK ("cool boy", "fuck boy", "the Chad")
I don't see why that's now an issue, that was always the case, nothing new here. You have to grind, almost like in real life. Hard to imagine LI on the Massive DIK route.

And probably that will come attached to different endings, the happy-life ending will be the CHIK, and the Cool ending for the DIK (and probably a bad ending too)

If only this game has a morality system... oh wait...

----------------------

Yes, May 21st 2021 is the confirmed date by Warner Bros for both Matrix IV and John Wick 4
View attachment 498967
And off-topic, the man that never miss vs the one that always dodges.

Reactions: Jimmy90

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
It's obvious that the game will reward the chick route in the end, that supposed to be the hard path. I mean early on the "easy girls" will reward your actions for being a DIK ("cool boy", "fuck boy", "the Chad")
I don't see why that's now an issue, that was always the case, nothing new here. You have to grind, almost like in real life. Hard to imagine LI on the Massive DIK route.

And probably that will come attached to different endings, the happy-life ending will be the CHIK, and the Cool ending for the DIK (and probably a bad ending too)

If only this game has a morality system... oh wait...

----------------------

And off-topic, the man that never miss vs the one that always dodges.
i personally see the dik choices as mcs ego and maybe also arrogants (bold) mcs, nothing more , so they can perfectly have romance too

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
You can`t win with destiny
View attachment 498966
Ooh, I've been meaning to ask: what'd you think of the Netflix Witcher show? I found the Witcher through Wild Hunt, which led me into the books, so the seeming "anti-game stance" the show appeared to be taking gave me pause. But I watched it all the way through and, though certain changes baffle me, overall it was a positive in my book.

This is why you're a boss, my friend. :cool: And also why you're a waifu. :sneaky:

That said, if I can squeeze more beautiful renders out of both you and the Challenger by stoking the flames of this non-existent rivalry, that's what I'm gonna do. :p OHHHH, ARE YOU GONNA TAKE THAT, BLACKKATE3D?! HE SAID HE WASN'T EVEN SCARED!! RENDER-OFF! RENDER-OFF!

Render Off.png
Thoroughly un-erotic. I can't fault it for what it claims to be in and of itself.
Your Dad, the only person I really rooted for here, calls maybe once or twice? A falling building will kill him in the next update, I predict.
Let's go down the list: Your crush: a jerk. Involved with someone else. Stringing you along.
Your roommate: Succombs to peer pressure very easily. Fails to take the high road.
Girls in the sorority: Manipulative
Pretentious piano playing nothingburger
Librarian: Damaged goods
Feminist Professor: Hypocritical about what she does and what she says she believes is true. No sympathy because of what happened between her, husband and etc./spoilers.
Druggy Jock GF: Druggy. Would probably murder you for a hit.
All of these people should be avoided. So what's holding me to the story? Well the game is exceptionally well tailored/well written and has a pretty nice soundtrack, but nothing to mask the overwhelming dread of slogging through this poor characters living nightmare.
Some peeps are masochists. Some people enjoy it. Some peeps are just witnesses. Avoid pain!
Hey, it's GoombaRoomba! This dude had a meltdown on the Lexi thread too! There was a bit there where he couldn't go 2 comments in a row without getting one modwhacked in the middle! He's an incompetent but determined troll... Oh boy, this is gonna be great!

1577565419426.png

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
This cliffhanger is pretty brutal.. but i suspected something like this to happen, when the last image was showing i almost felt my own hart stop beating the girl he was in 'love' with is a tease and a bi/lesbian and the other girl you think 'like' is her girlfriend. You cant make this shit up brutal. And because this game has no(yet) harem tag i feel a second Acting lesson incomming.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
so you're saying the player will be forced into some scene for the sake of task completion? Sounds like the most likely option tbh
They just need proof. And for such a difficult task, I imagine it doesn't have to be a big one.

==

name88 JollyGeorgieM
Guys, guys! I will need to interrupt you here. We don't want "what should not be said" here.
The queen belongs to all who deserve her, don't be selfish! Otherwise...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
refuse to review
wake me up if this ever becomes a game instead of an exercise in futility, flcl should be the mark dev is aiming for.
"maturity isn’t about suppressing emotions. It’s about embracing and controlling them. " There is no control.
As for the rest of you:
Although accounts of Krafft's phenomenal breakdown vary, due perhaps to the highly charged emotional atmosphere of the event, some facts have been established. It is known that Krafft, who has a reputation for her non-confrontational approach to substitute teaching, showed signs of stress 20 minutes into third period. After several of her requests for quiet were ignored, Krafft reportedly took a harder line.
"[Krafft] said, 'Cut out the misbehavior and smart remarks, or else,'" Thompson said. "She never talks like that. Her face was all red, too, and her voice was shaky."

Rather than heed Krafft's warning, the unruly students continued to laugh, throw things, and issue unnecessary restroom-trip requests.
It was during the 38th minute of the 50-minute class that Krafft allegedly lost it altogether.
"It sounded like all hell broke loose in there," said math teacher Hank Sanders, who was conducting a sophomore Algebra 2 class in the neighboring classroom. "I don't know what happened, but I can assure you that it wasn't pretty."
Members of the social-studies class were able to give a more thorough account.
"She started looking for something on the desk—maybe the lesson-plan book, or a pen to write people's names down—but she accidentally knocked her coffee on stuff, and some kids started laughing, and then she just freaked," Thompson said. "First, she slammed her palm down on the desk, then she kicked a metal wastebasket, and then she knocked this pile of books off Grace Wendemeyer's desk."
Sources said that, after picking up two erasers that had fallen off the chalk ledge and clapping them together in a bizarre show of anger, Krafft stormed out of the room, vowing never to return. Roughly one minute later, she returned, attempted to resume class, and instructed students to open their books. In the process of putting on her glasses, however, she accidentally poked herself in the eye, at which point the uncharacteristic display of hysteria resumed.
Students and teachers in neighboring rooms remained glued to their seats, paralyzed with fear and confusion, as Krafft issued near-random disciplinary actions against the students, hurling pink detention slips and parent-teacher-conference request forms with undisguised contempt, screaming obscenities all the while.
"I heard the sub scream, 'Go to hell,'" said senior Kyle Riggs, who overheard the commotion from the classroom across the hall. "Then there was some banging, and she said, 'I don't get paid enough to take this shit,' and then something about a babysitter."
Approximately eight minutes after the conniption fit began, it was over. Krafft reportedly fumbled with the locking file cabinet beside her desk, pulled out her purse, and disappeared down the hall. Administrative sources said Krafft passed through the front office into the parking lot, where she got into her 1996 Geo Metro, slammed the door, and tore off down Walnut Street.
Krafft has not returned to the school since the incident.
"None of us had any idea that Mrs. Krafft was capable of such brute rage," Thompson said. "We thought she was a pushover, and that we could get away with hassling her. And we did, for weeks. But we have now reaped the bitter harvest that underestimating Mrs. Krafft sowed."
Principal Bob Colmes said that although no black mark will be placed on Krafft's record, she "isn't likely to be asked to return to Derleth High any time in the immediate future." Colmes said regular social-studies teacher Jack Hargrove, who's out sick with pneumonia, will return next Monday. In the meantime, Hargrove's class will be taught by Colmes.
"Man, those freshmen really screwed up this time," senior Kyle Ewan told reporters. "Colmes is a real hardass. It's going to be as bad as the time those juniors made the music teacher cry. You can bet he's going to let them have it, and good, for messing with that sub."
That was a lot smaller, wasn't it?
Let me know when the movie comes out. So that I can avoid watching it too!

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
I thought so, the game is called being a DIK for one reason, and reading the walkthrough it is clear than being a chick gives you just a little bit of fun with a couple of sexual scenes a nothing more. But I will try it as I couldn't have Isabella in my first playthrough and I dunno why because reading the walkthrough I realised I did the necesary things but she doesn't like me...

Well it's a good excuse to play it again in the future :sneaky:
Isabella has some extra hurdles you have to jump through if you want her door to be open. On my massive dik playthrough I beat up troy and insulted the cafeteria lady. However, the teachers had my back because I had good grades and I did not sneak a peek on her while she was in the bathroom so it evened out. I'll most likely go through Sage's door first :D but I like that this game gives the player options.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Ooh, I've been meaning to ask: what'd you think of the Netflix Witcher show? I found the Witcher through Wild Hunt, which led me into the books, so the seeming "anti-game stance" the show appeared to be taking gave me pause. But I watched it all the way through and, though certain changes baffle me, overall it was a positive in my book.
It`s not as good as it could have been,it`s not the worst thing either.
The changes done to the script/story and characters are not in favor of the show.Sapkowski have been pretty descriptive when it came to characters,their look,the way they talk,behaviour...the changes therefore have been distracting and bothering me.
Time jumps/mixed chronology were sometimes confussing for me - I read all the books - I can`t imagine how confussing they must have been for people unaware of the correct order of events,very strange narrative choice.
Overall it`s ok,except for the 1st ep,it`s bad - it has that cheap feeling to it,some really bad camera shots,strange direction,felt like some cheap tv show - ...overall ok not as good as Books,not as good as the games.

The queen belongs to all who deserve her...
No she doesn`t and even if she did,only I do so
2.gif
:KEK:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
No she doesn`t and even if she did,only I do so
View attachment 499552
It`s not as good as it could have been,it`s not the worst thing either.
The changes done to the script/story and characters are not in favor of the show.Sapkowski have been pretty descriptive when it came to characters,their look,the way they talk,behaviour...the changes therefore have been distracting and bothering me.
Time jumps/mixed chronology were sometimes confussing for me - I read all the books - I can`t imagine how confussing they must have been for people unaware of the correct order of events,very strange narrative choice.
Overall it`s ok,except for the 1st ep,it`s bad - it has that cheap feeling to it,some really bad camera shots,strange direction,felt like some cheap tv show - ...overall ok not as good as Books,not as good as the games.
I'm a big fan. All the games, books, comics, I even watched some episodes of the Polish series they made years ago (The Hexer... Horrible, by the way).
I haven't watched this new series yet, and my expectations were what you described. Unfortunately.
I hope some major producer will be encouraged to make a trilogy that gives the due value this story deserves.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I would say yes and triple yes and gods came down from Olympus to give Dr.Pinck Cake his imagination. However, you should wait a little longer for the new episode. I hope you won't regret it.
I don't mind waiting for the new episode

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
This cliffhanger is pretty brutal.. but i suspected something like this to happen, when the last image was showing i almost felt my own hart stop beating the girl he was in 'love' with is a tease and a bi/lesbian and the other girl you think 'like' is her girlfriend. You cant make this shit up brutal. And because this game has no(yet) harem tag i feel a second Acting lesson incomming.
I don't think this has to go the AL route. If you want realistic characters a harem is very unrealistic, it's much easier to assume that jealousy and such things will end up making you choose.

Ashenthorn

Dec 18, 2019
I won the shot battle, went home to Maya, danced with Sage, and had Quinn's special takeout.. so what did I miss here?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: Where's v.0.3.1 for Mac?

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes