12 - Arieth
13 - Mona
14 - Jade
15 - Cathy
Jade second last surely you jest?
giphy.gif

so i have a new game...

who is going to be the biggest DIK in episode 4? :D
Well hopefully it's not a Li this time the anger needs to be directed at someone else I'd say Dawe or Quinn something sketchy is going on there.

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
overall ok not as good as Books,not as good as the games.
I 100% agree. Net positive experience (surprisingly, but maybe because I had low expectations) but also the worst of the Witcher that I've seen. I'd still recommend it, but only to lure more people into playing the game. Love Wild Hunt, still play it.

It is interesting how other houses are welcoming for new admirerers but us side Empire,we are much more passionate about our ladies :p
We welcome all comers to the Quinndom as well (after all, it's only right that her faction be the greatest), but we don't breed CHICKs over here. Anyone attacks the Queen, we are united and unstoppable. Without a war to wage though, we turn to civil war :ROFLMAO:
1577647011975.png 1577647064244.png Battle Royale.jpg
Ekhm a spouse not a fan:p
name88 is talking about me, in case anyone needed clarification. Got the pics to prove it. :giggle:

Well, I started playing and was already on ep3. But I'm really surprised to hear that it wasn't like that from the beginning. What's wrong with these people?! :LOL:
Anyway, but now that the world is on the right course, I'm sure this team will only grow.
I'll just make it clear then because of this, I agree that the name88 choose where to put first, but I already say that the second pick is mine! too forward, I know :KEK:
But I'm really surprised to hear that it wasn't like that from the beginning. What's wrong with these people?! :LOL:
IKR.jpg

Anyway, but now that the world is on the right course, I'm sure this team will only grow.
1577648130918.png

I'll just make it clear then because of this, I agree that the name88 choose where to put first, but I already say that the second pick is mine!
1577648228747.png

Monetauro You can have name88's sloppy seconds, no kinkshame, but there is so much wrong with this statement I'm gonna have to LAST JEDI you (it's that bad).
1577648541471.png

Have some rest Quinn fans and Let us bella fans celebrate our beloved BELLA DAY
1577648845469.png

No Problem, im a Bella Fan too;)
I'm curious, does this mean you're part of the Quinndom but can appreciate Bella is beautiful too? If so
1577648944925.png
Top Waifus in BEING A DIK:

1 - Jill
2 - Quinn
3 - Bella
4 - Sage
5 - Maya
6 - Josy
7 - Envy
8 - Sarah
9 - Sally
10 - Riona
11 - Camila
12 - Arieth
13 - Mona
14 - Jade
15 - Cathy
You put Arieth over Mona, Jade, and Cathy? One below Camila, who along with Riona is below SALLY?
1577649282043.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Out of curiosity, how many of you are doing the Derek Door first when the episode drops? I imagine everyone going for a LI, but will the Maya fans out there roll over to Derek's in some mad hope he can help things?

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
  • Haha
Reactions: Triple OG

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I actually seen the movie at the cinema :LOL: Its just scenes from the tv show edited into something semi coherent
You're kidding me. In the cinema?! I am surprised that this movie was presented anywhere out there. You're not Polish, are you?
A trully real fan, then. You have to like it ALOT :LOL:

How dare you my maggot brother :mad::mad::mad:
@Monetauro You can have name88's sloppy seconds, no kinkshame, but there is so much wrong with this statement I'm gonna have to LAST JEDI you (it's that bad).
Sorry, brothers. Nothing fairer than the first defender to choose first. And now I made dibs with the second choice, you know the rule. Now you guys work out with the rest. :cool::KEK:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I 100% agree. Net positive experience (surprisingly, but maybe because I had low expectations) but also the worst of the Witcher that I've seen. I'd still recommend it, but only to lure more people into playing the game. Love Wild Hunt, still play it.
I would recomend it to everyone wanting just a fantasy show,everyone lookin` for The Witcher experience I would send str8 to the books and the games,even Witcher stories,it still has that very specific character.

We welcome all comers to the Quinndom as well (after all, it's only right that her faction be the greatest), but we don't breed CHICKs over here. Anyone attacks the Queen, we are united and unstoppable. Without a war to wage though, we turn to civil war :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 500321 View attachment 500324 View attachment 500326
I have no idea what this "Quinndom" is,in the great Quinn empire it`s quality over quantity
2.gif
We do have honorable representants of each kingdom that belongs to the Empire
lialialia202020 represents Riona

Mormont representing Jade,even though he loves to stab my back every now and than for good health :p

Hawke84 and TobiMAH representing Josy

Minengeschoss representing Sara
Aswell as friends and sympathisers like TheFinder and DrackDrap from the Kingdom of Maya

And obviously me representing Quinn
I wish so much that the Empire could recruit the greats,the legends:
MacMan-88 and Canto Forte ;)

I wish I could say that the messege of
DarkSide.gif
Is directed at everyone but interacting with many different individuals here I just can`t say that.
Not Sorry.gif

name88 is talking about me, in case anyone needed clarification. Got the pics to prove it. :giggle:
Here`s the clarification
What you got is my pics,on which even when photoshopped,Quinn is still looking at me and her eyes are saying: "I love Name88 so much,I want him more than I want to breath,my pussy belongs to Name88,he is the only man I want to spend my life with"
8.gif

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
You're kidding me. In the cinema?! I am surprised that this movie was presented anywhere out there. You're not Polish, are you?
A trully real fan, then. You have to like it ALOT :LOL:
You`ll never know :p
It`s old,it had small budget,the main producer landed in prison for money scams,so we can probably cut that budget by half:LOL:
I`m forgiving to it,I still can enjoy some aspects of it,don`t get me wrong it`s far from being a good production,still...

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes