Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You don't lose if you are on the Chick route :ROFLMAO: you might get fewer options sure but it also affects the relationships of the girls I don't think ending up with Bella or Jill would be a losing scenario.

Oh, the Quinn War is flaming on !
Not sure what the hell is going on with this I always thought she had one fan and everyone else is just messing around surely?

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
:KEK:

I'm a big fan. All the games, books, comics, I even watched some episodes of the Polish series they made years ago (The Hexer... Horrible, by the way).
I haven't watched this new series yet, and my expectations were what you described. Unfortunately.
I hope some major producer will be encouraged to make a trilogy that gives the due value this story deserves.
That show was bad but they nailed the atmosphere and the characters were fairly well represented,minus the humor.
Oh, the Quinn War is flaming on !
It is interesting how other houses are welcoming for new admirerers but us side Empire,we are much more passionate about our ladies :p
You don't lose if you are on the Chick route :ROFLMAO: you might get fewer options sure but it also affects the relationships of the girls I don't think ending up with Bella or Jill would be a losing scenario.

Not sure what the hell is going on with this I always thought she had one fan and everyone else is just messing around surely?
Ekhm a spouse not a fan:p

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Seriously, Mormont? I don't know how I could make my Quinn fractionation more obvious. Like, every 3 comments I make, 2 has something about it :LOL:
And if you see, that's how it is with everyone else in this boat lol
That show was bad but they nailed the atmosphere and the characters were fairly well represented,minus the humor.
Oh, I will still watch for sure. My luck has been keeping my expectations low since it was announced. But I'm waiting for a day when I have absolutely nothing to do and devour her all at once. When I do, I share my unsolicited opinion here anyway :p

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Seriously, Mormont? I don't know how I could make my Quinn fractionation more obvious. Like, every 3 comments I make, 2 has something about it :LOL:

Oh, I will still watch for sure. My luck has been keeping my expectations low since it was announced. But I'm waiting for a day when I have absolutely nothing to do and devour her all at once. When I do, I share my unsolicited opinion here anyway :p
Oh i meant the old Polish show,the netflix one fails with those 2 elements the most :p

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Ekhm a spouse not a fan:p
Ahh, of course that's what I meant.;)

You have to understand for us that have been around here longer it's just weird seeing more of you getting into Quinn it's always been name88 who I'd always associate Quinn with, I think it's just more out of habit and not being used to so many others liking her.

AssassinOG95

Dec 23, 2019
This is hands down one of the best adult VNs I've read. The homour is actually funny as opposed to the Japanise stuff, animations and character designs are great! The option to refuse sex for the purpose of the plot was quite refreshing.

Reactions: Monetauro

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Oh i meant the old Polish show,the netflix one fails with those 2 elements the most :p
No shit! Did you watch that too? I had already accepted to be the only person outside Poland to have seen it.
I must have watched about 3 episodes and ended up not continuing. At the time I even intended to, but it just never happened.
Did you watch the movie too? This one I didn't even try.
You have to understand for us that have been around here longer it's just weird seeing more of you getting into Quinn it's always been @name88 who I'd always associate Quinn with, I think it's just more out of habit and not being used to so many others liking her.
Well, I started playing and was already on ep3. But I'm really surprised to hear that it wasn't like that from the beginning. What's wrong with these people?! :LOL:
Anyway, but now that the world is on the right course, I'm sure this team will only grow.
I'll just make it clear then because of this, I agree that the name88 choose where to put first, but I already say that the second pick is mine! too forward, I know :KEK:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Ahh, of course that's what I meant.;)

You have to understand for us that have been around here longer it's just weird seeing more of you getting into Quinn it's always been name88 who I'd always associate Quinn with, I think it's just more out of habit and not being used to so many others liking her.
I was around since 0.1 dropped but I wasn't into Quinn that much until 0.2, I guess you are right about that haha

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
No shit! Did you watch that too? I had already accepted to be the only person outside Poland to have seen it.
I must have watched about 3 episodes and ended up not continuing. At the time I even intended to, but it just never happened.

Well, I started playing and was already on ep3. But I'm really surprised to hear that it wasn't like that from the beginning. What's wrong with these people?! :LOL:
Anyway, but now that the world is on the right course, I'm sure this team will only grow.
I'll just make it clear then because of this, I agree that the name88 choose where to put first, but I already say that the second pick is mine! too forward, I know :KEK:
How dare you my maggot brother :mad::mad::mad:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017

I actually seen the movie at the cinema :LOL: Its just scenes from the tv show edited into something semi coherent

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes