Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Don't see why people are complaining about acting lessons, it's a good game with a ending which was unexpected which shows that DPC is a different Dev. The game also shows that life can't like one of those fairy tales that have happy endings.

Last edited:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Guys, my memory is not helping. What topics have we discussed most about the game? So far I have:
Is Chad gay?
Is Chad being threatened by his sexuality or drugs?
What will be the biggest drama?
Is Jill a virgin?
Bella's husband is:

What else?
*Not referring to "personal preferences".

Last edited:

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Guys, my memory is not helping. What topics have we discussed most about the game? So far I have:
Is Chad gay?
Is Chad being threatened by his sexuality or drugs?
What will be the biggest drama?
Is Jill a virgin?
Bella's husband is:

What else?
*Not referring to "personal preferences".
You forgot:

- Is Maya evil/gonna be a whore?
- Is Quinn best/worst girl?
- What's the past and drama saint Jill is hiding?
- Is this game gonna be as hardcore in destroying us emotionally as AL was?
- "Update when?!" and how to answer it.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
- Is Maya evil/gonna be a whore?
- Is Quinn best/worst girl?
Two personal ideas here. Well, if Maya will finally look for a job at the stripper club, it could be one. :unsure: :LOL:
The others ones are great.

Cucking everyone that has a GF. Or as I like to call it "The DIK Path"
Nice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Give me more, people!

Last edited:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
If only wrestling was like that nowadays :p it's all this PC crap now

This date with Jill has me a little worried that he will try something it's the ones with a bit of brain and money you have to watch out for and despite him being a creep his money will appeal to anyone who helps him, I think there will be drama with the 3 of them where Tybalt does anything he can to ruin the MC chances with Jill.
If the date with Jill gets interrupted by Tybalt or because of him I honestly might uninstall the game on the spot.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Meh, I gave up. I wanted to do a poll of these topics so we could place the bets before the launch.
But either it would be easy to do and dull, or it would be cool but it would take a lot of work. The only site I thought would make my life easier just leaves one question at a time. :sleep:

Last edited:

Jmonster

Apr 26, 2019
Sex games have a way to just blow your mind when you least expect it. Pun intended

Look at fuckin' Fate/Stay night. Blew every 16 year old mind before the anime came and nuked it. Then Ufotable said "Nani" and released Fate/Zero blowing every 17 year old's mind.

Back on topic, game developer has me comparing his game to mind fuck levels of FSN. Nothing at all similar, just enjoying it as much as I did FSN back in my teenage years. Which was only like 5 years ago don't let me fool you how young I am.

Reactions: michael1984
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes