Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Getting rid of him would be just stupid sure there is the whole Jill issue which we will no doubt handle over time but he also gives us a good comic relief especially if Derek is to play some more pranks on him especially with his toothbrush. :p
Best case scenario would be Jill telling him off. At the very least making it clear that she isn't interested in him in the slightest bit. Having the girl he likes tell him off should make the message clearer than if it was MC.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Best case scenario would be Jill telling him off. At the very least making it clear that she isn't interested in him in the slightest bit. Having the girl he likes tell him off should make the message clearer than if it was MC.
That doesn't mean to say that a guy like Tybalt will get the hint he is a creep and rejection for a guy like that will probably make it worse, the only thing Jill can really do is avoid the guy which will be a bit difficult seen as they live under the same roof for the time being.

Deoku

May 5, 2017
That doesn't mean to say that a guy like Tybalt will get the hint he is a creep and rejection for a guy like that will probably make it worse, the only thing Jill can really do is avoid the guy which will be a bit difficult seen as they live under the same roof for the time being.
And let's not forget this is the same guy carrying around an engagement ring trying to propose to a woman he's never dated, or has had any romantic interest in him.

Some of us know what I'm talking about. For those who may not know what I'm referring to and possibly missed it; in the scene when MC and Derek first break into the mansion in the opposite drawer of the watermelon Tybalt placed an engagement ring in the drawer. In a scene before you entered his room he tried to ask Jill out for a walk but she refused him because they had already discussed what he asked about and she had other things to do. After his failed attempt he placed the ring back in the drawer then went on to her room after she left to sniff her panties, and those are the things the MC saw.

Who does that? I mean aside from creepers like Tybalt. I'd not be surprised if Tybalt views the meetings and discussions they had over her campaign as dates, while she viewed them for what they actually were; just meetings.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Who does that? I mean aside from creepers like Tybalt. I'd not be surprised if Tybalt views the meetings and discussions they had over her campaign as dates, while she viewed them for what they actually were; just meetings.
I've also had another concern I don't think it will happen but a lot of these Rich type white boys it's pretty common for them to be creepers and they don't handle rejection well but what I'm more worried about is the use of drugs in the game a lot of Tybalt types would rely on something like a date rape drug I don't think it will go there but you can't count anything out with DPC.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Troy is probably hiding something. Therefore, he drove MC out of the room. He doesn’t want anyone to see or find out anything!
And where did Troy go at night?

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
Newbie question fellas, the link of the update is gonna be posted in the coments or it will go linked to the OP as soon as it comes out? Like could it be linked to the OP 2 days after is leaked should I look in to the posts?

Reactions: Iruna.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
And let's not forget this is the same guy carrying around an engagement ring trying to propose to a woman he's never dated, or has had any romantic interest in him.

Some of us know what I'm talking about. For those who may not know what I'm referring to and possibly missed it; in the scene when MC and Derek first break into the mansion in the opposite drawer of the watermelon Tybalt placed an engagement ring in the drawer. In a scene before you entered his room he tried to ask Jill out for a walk but she refused him because they had already discussed what he asked about and she had other things to do. After his failed attempt he placed the ring back in the drawer then went on to her room after she left to sniff her panties, and those are the things the MC saw.

Oh shit I forgot about that engagement ring he has in the drawer. What a loser lmao. He really is not gonna handle the site of Jill dating MC well. I can see us being given the option to kiss Jill in front of him to just piss him off. I can only imagine how he'd react to that after seeing how pissed he got to us asking her out in his presence.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Newbie question fellas, the link of the update is gonna be posted in the coments or it will go linked to the OP as soon as it comes out? Like could it be linked to the OP 2 days after is leaked should I look in to the posts?
Last time it was updated the link was on the first page so you should be fine and won't need to venture amid spoilers or anything.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I've also had another concern I don't think it will happen but a lot of these Rich type white boys it's pretty common for them to be creepers and they don't handle rejection well but what I'm more worried about is the use of drugs in the game a lot of Tybalt types would rely on something like a date rape drug I don't think it will go there but you can't count anything out with DPC.
I can totally see him drugging Jill, wouldn't count on it happening though. Bella would castrate him as a result.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Lets hope 2 more days till it drops …. I been playing this game so much that I cant play anymore … And the wait for this been a fate worse then being send to the ice wall from GOT.

So ready to see all the new goodies that DPC put in … Lets see if I can find a favorite to go after the rest of this game.

Am I the only one that does not have a favorite yet ?

And who else but me will play every single path ?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes