Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
It might be, but I always wondered why. What about having sex in a bathroom can make them mad? I have two options, but both make no sense. One is an STD, which we don't have. Maybe it someone else's fault and they blame us? The other is cumming inside either of them, which they should have noticed right there.
You can only guess but we'll find out once Episode 4 drops.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
It might be, but I always wondered why. What about having sex in a bathroom can make them mad? I have two options, but both make no sense. One is an STD, which we don't have. Maybe it someone else's fault and they blame us? The other is cumming inside either of them, which they should have noticed right there.
If anything it's kind of a miracle that girls like Quinn, Riona and Sarah don't have any STD's since they seem to not use any protection and MC isn't the only guy they've hooked up with. Though I guess if Arieth of all people is clean for the most part then so are all of them.

dharq000

Aug 18, 2019
If anything it's kind of a miracle that girls like Quinn, Riona and Sarah don't have any STD's since they seem to not use any protection and MC isn't the only guy they've hooked up with. Though I guess if Arieth of all people is clean for the most part then so are all of them.
Have we really seen Quinn have relations with anyone except the MC? Just because she serves the menu doesn't mean she offers herself up to anyone else.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Have we really seen Quinn have relations with anyone except the MC? Just because she serves the menu doesn't mean she offers herself up to anyone else.
We haven't seen any girl have any sort sexual relations with anyone that isn't MC (Arieth doesn't count for obvious reason). Not being shown on screen doesn't mean that it's never happened.

Reactions: Iruna. and Gods

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
You can only guess but we'll find out once Episode 4 drops.
Yeah... Theorizing now seems a bit pointless, but that one has been bugging me since the image was first revealed.
It's kind of implied that there's been a lot of whoring, yes. And if condoms are as rarely used as they seem...

I think Arieth's case is more similar to Mr. Burn's
We haven't seen any girl have any sort sexual relations with anyone that isn't MC (Arieth doesn't count for obvious reason). Not being shown on screen doesn't mean that it's never happened.
Riona and maybe Quinn are kind of implied to have been with Burke at Ep. 1 in the bathroom. And Tommy saying that Riona and Quinn joined at a later date, and those who join late tend to be sluts...

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Yeah... Theorizing now seems a bit pointless, but that one has been bugging me since the image was first revealed.

It's kind of implied that there's been a lot of whoring, yes. And if condoms are as rarely used as they seem...

I think Arieth's case is more similar to Mr. Burn's

Riona and maybe Quinn are kind of implied to have been with Burke at Ep. 1 in the bathroom. And Tommy saying that Riona and Quinn joined at a later date, and those who join late tend to be sluts...
Tommy can go fuck himself

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes