Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Lets hope 2 more days till it drops …. I been playing this game so much that I cant play anymore … And the wait for this been a fate worse then being send to the ice wall from GOT.

So ready to see all the new goodies that DPC put in … Lets see if I can find a favorite to go after the rest of this game.

Am I the only one that does not have a favorite yet ?

And who else but me will play every single path ?
I'll play every possible route, but the CHIK route will be last for sure. Just curious what Maya will say to defend her and what can I do about it (nothing positive :LUL:)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Just remember boys--all sex has a cost. The girls at the strip club & on the menu just require a known quantity of cash on delivery instead of a blank. reusable check.
That's false … We fucked Camila in the bathroom stall with that redhead free of charge

We facefucked Sage free of charge

We got a handjob from Jade free of charge

We fucked Josy free of charge

plenty of free sex to go around :ROFLMAO:

dharq000

Aug 18, 2019
i think what you're trying to convey is the fact that all our actions will have repercussions in the future, and yeah thats obviously true.
I think you're trying too hard to look for nuance where there is none... I'm simply referring to the tendency of the female of the species to attach an expectation of payment for sex. Payment is not necessarily monetary, but the expectation of it is there.

mrdiv

Oct 5, 2017
I think you're trying too hard to look for nuance where there is none... I'm simply referring to the tendency of the female of the species to attach an expectation of payment for sex. Payment is not necessarily monetary, but the expectation of it is there.
yeah sorry but no clue what youre trying to say my dude

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Holy balls that Episode 3 ending. I did not see that coming.
Just like with Acting Lessons the Doctor delivers a work of art.
I am aching to continue with episode 4.

Also... As much as i love both Rosy and Maya, Jill i think is perfection.
But if i have to go for a Milf... i'll pick Jade any day of the week.

Edit: that Season 1 release date.... is that including Episode 4.. or just the first 3 on Steam?

mrdiv

Oct 5, 2017
Holy balls that Episode 3 ending. I did not see that coming.
Just like with Acting Lessons the Doctor delivers a work of art.
I am aching to continue with episode 4.

Also... As much as i love both Rosy and Maya, Jill i think is perfection.
But if i have to go for a Milf... i'll pick Jade any day of the week.

Edit: that Season 1 release date.... is that including Episode 4.. or just the first 3 on Steam?
Lucky for you, you just have to wait 2 days for episode 4, we've been waiting since august lmao and season 1 includes episode 4 so yeah including episode 4

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
There was this preview pic of Mona and Camila confronting MC with Jacob holding them back, I think that might be one of the consequences to banging them in that bathroom stall.
It might be, but I always wondered why. What about having sex in a bathroom can make them mad? I have two options, but both make no sense. One is an STD, which we don't have. Maybe it someone else's fault and they blame us? The other is cumming inside either of them, which they should have noticed right there.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes