Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Yeah was going to mention Cathy as my fav milf in the game but than realized she aint technically a milf ;)
Why "can`t" they be?
Ah then Envy is the true MILF and the others are pretenders :KEK:
Looks like were going to have to change the meaning of MILF for Bella and Jade and Cathy. "Mature I'd Like to Fuck" perhaps?
Also Cathy is fav Mature.

As for Tybalt I'd say Wealth is the reason it "can't" be Jade or Stephen. Unless DPC is going to make them out to be loaded AF. But also I thought it was implied that Tybalts parents are big donors to the College seems a little impractical to have Jade and Burke donating their own earned money back into the College. Unless.. Tax Fraud :PogChamp:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i see it's never been brought up..all the hot tattoo'd dames are crack-hos...thats racist :eek: please..for the love of all thats holy..at least get Rionna an intervention..do it for the little people...

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Well, it sounds more like Tybalts parents are wealthy and can just casually donate I don't think Jade and Stephen could afford to do that unless DPC has them on megabucks in their profession.
As for Tybalt I'd say Wealth is the reason it "can't" be Jade or Stephen. Unless DPC is going to make them out to be loaded AF. But also I thought it was implied that Tybalts parents are big donors to the College seems a little impractical to have Jade and Burke donating their own earned money back into the College. Unless.. Tax Fraud :PogChamp:
Burke`s have been presented as having money for sure,it certainly looks like more than average teacher`s salary - I don`t see a problem there.
They might be teaching out of passion rather than the need for money(there could be many explanations here) - also don`t see a problem.
Why donate at all?Maybe because they like it,it`s small and in a nice lookin` town,they could have both or one of them finish it and want this place to be able to keep going?Plenty possible explanations aswell :p

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well for me its quite simple .. I played almost every game on this site and beyond this site...

It all comes down to personal preference... But badik is definatly top 3 material in sex games overall and it has barely begun.

Now there are plenty of other games that are equal and some are definatly also closely behind badik

But it also comes down to personal taste and fetishes and such.

So ofcourse not everyone is gonna agree with badik being in top 5 or top 10 even.

To me I put it in my top 3 simply because badik is a game that pulls me in with a fun story line and the story actually is well done … Were most games fail at it quite miserably.

The characters I mean they look pretty great altho there is room for improvement with some of them but they mostly side characters.

But that being said I am glad everyone has their own taste and vieuws on what in their eyes should be a top 5 games

And it should be like that but seeing the support and also the conversations we can make as players about this game almost 2000 pages with mostly re used topics in the end. But still shows me that this game is in most people their top 10 at least.

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Depends on how many games you have played or the right ones :p although who knows it could end up the best once it's finished.
Obviously "best" comes down to personal preference.

But objectively, based on the criteria that I mentioned, what would you say actually compares in all of those to BADIK? None of the games I played do.

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
BaDIK is very good...but it is not in my current top ten of ongoing games..when AL was ongoing it definitely was..but theres are only portions of this game i love and others i am meh about..and my top ten games are pretty much love all the way through with no meh...

Fran100

Sep 21, 2018
BaDIK is very good...but it is not in my current top ten of ongoing games..when AL was ongoing it definitely was..but theres are only portions of this game i love and others i am meh about..and my top ten games are pretty much love all the way through with no meh...
So what is your top ten? I'm curious. I assume that Unleashed and WVM are on that list ;)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Obviously, it comes down to personal preference.

But objectively, based on the criteria that I mentioned, what would you say actually compares in all of those to BADIK? None of the games I played do.
CoBD, DeLuca Family, BaR's, Where it all Began, NMS, Unleashed, even WVM look at how big a hit that is and it's such a basic game and yet it is so good not to mention the frequent updates. There is probably a lot more out there that I haven't mentioned but there are some real hidden gems.

Being a Dik still has a way to go for it to be the best game DPC for me has too many bad habits interruptions being one of those and a few plot holes here and there.

Fran100

Sep 21, 2018
Being a Dik still has a way to go for it to be the best game DPC for me has too many bad habits interruptions being one of those and a few plot holes here and there.
We can't have everyting revealed in the first episodes and interruptions are there to leave some secrets for the future. And there's not really that many of them tbh, most of the time they involve situations with Maya anyway. And regarding plot holes am I stupid and I haven't seen any or what. Can you post some examples?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
City of Broken Dreamers,WVM,Unleashed,Midlife Crisis,Where the heart is,Light of my Life,,Become a Rock Star,Reluctant Archon,Tales from the Unending Void,Personal Trainer
thats my top ten of current ongoing games...in no particular order..BaDIK is jusssssstttt outside of it by a squidge :p

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
So far, AL is still better than BaDIK. That game had more of a focused plot, whereas this is several different plots (depending on who you are pursuing) which has led to some minor plot holes and that sort of thing.

Now, this is still in my top 10 games (not counting completed games). No particular order

BaDIK
CoBD
DeLuca
BaR's
Summers Gone
WVM
Haley's Story
DMD
Light of My Life
WTHI

CoBD has the best animations and renders, next is probably Summers Gone
LomL has the best story, DeLuca is probably next.
BaR's has the best girls overall, 2-3 of them are in my top 10 girls.
WVM has the best variety of girls. Petite girls, MILF's and even a granny.

Fran100

Sep 21, 2018
City of Broken Dreamers,WVM,Unleashed,Midlife Crisis,Where the heart is,Light of my Life,,Become a Rock Star,Reluctant Archon,Tales from the Unending Void,Personal Trainer
thats my top ten of current ongoing games...in no particular order..BaDIK is jusssssstttt outside of it by a squidge :p
Yeah that's a pretty solid list but I can't really get into Where the Heart Is and Light of my Life. I don't know the characters in those games (at least in the screenshots that I saw) looked really weird imo especially in the latter game. But I was really impressed by Tales From the UV. I didn't play Sisterly Lust yet (but I heard it's good). That game has soooo much potential and I can't wait to see where it goes from 0.1.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
We can't have everyting revealed in the first episodes and interruptions are there to leave some secrets for the future. And there's not really that many of them tbh, most of the time they involve situations with Maya anyway. And regarding plot holes am I stupid and I haven't seen any or what. Can you post some examples?
We are 3 updates in and we still have these interruptions going on this first season should have been all about getting to know the characters rather than just reusing the same interruption time and time again. If he uses that again what will the excuse be this time? And it's not about revealing anything we just want a bit of depth to the girls I notice you have an avatar of Jill what do we know about her? We have barely scratched the surface.

Well, there was the whole dumbing down of Quinn in the last update for whatever reason there is certainly some room for improvement there, your more likely to find a plot whole than get a like from the above user :p

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Quinn in the first release..was high on my list..now i never want to see her again...everytime i see the HOTs i go "ugh" not them again...i feel the crotch critters coming towards me..this game eliminates my interest in dames each update..right now i'm only about Bella and Jill with some Cathy and milfy stripper on the side..maya and josy..meh..they can have each other...lost interest..sage..she just wants a fuck..dosnt care who..buh bye...bring back blue haired whacky female studies chick :D

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
We are 3 updates in and we still have these interruptions going on this first season should have been all about getting to know the characters rather than just reusing the same interruption time and time again. If he uses that again what will the excuse be this time? And it's not about revealing anything we just want a bit of depth to the girls I notice you have an avatar of Jill what do we know about her? We have barely scratched the surface.

Well, there was the whole dumbing down of Quinn in the last update for whatever reason there is certainly some room for improvement there, your more likely to find a plot whole than get a like from the above user :p
That's a problem I see with Jill right now, we know so little about her that people project their on desires on what they want her to be. That's one of the reasons I think it's a fan favourite. And I see this leading into disappointment later, because it won't certainly match what people expect of her.
Quinn in the first release..was high on my list..now i never want to see her again...everytime i see the HOTs i go "ugh" not them again...i feel the crotch critters coming towards me..this game eliminates my interest in dames each update..right now i'm only about Bella and Jill with some Cathy and milfy stripper on the side..maya and josy..meh..they can have each other...lost interest..sage..she just wants a fuck..dosnt care who..buh bye...bring back blue haired whacky female studies chick :D
I wonder why, for most people Quinn has become more appealing each update. Except for those who hate her, for those she stayed the same.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
That's a problem I see with Jill right now, we know so little about her that people project their on desires on what they want her to be. That's one of the reasons I think it's a fan favourite. And I see this leading into disappointment later, because it won't certainly match what people expect of her.
i see hope in the Jill path..but will not be shocked if it goes sour also..hell..wouldnt surprise me if in the end..the only dame left worth liking is milfy stripper ..HAHAAA!!

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes