EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Why would you need cheats even in the first place? There was a perfectly working walkthrough up to Ep3, which takes you through the game. The only point would be money for fight skills or Quinn's restaurant, but if you really short on that, just use

Reactions: arzal
Apr 28, 2018
So I have played every game on this site but this one is the only one that excites me (waifu academy included) with every update, I also don't jerk off to any of the games how dope am I?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Well look at how he now treats this place this was the place that made him now he looks down upon it (n)
yeah, i never whould have think this of him to be honest, he never did seem as someone who will look down upon people that use mods/cheats or people that have supported him since day 1 when he started AL .
this surely will cost him a few patreons, there is surely to be comments of it on his patreon.

curseofthesky

Apr 20, 2019
Well look at how he now treats this place this was the place that made him now he looks down upon it (n)
he should learn something from dark cookie. His game is arguably the best game ever made in adult genre but still he treats everyone with respect in his live streams and patreon and no patreon exclusive release shit - public download link on his official website are up in just 12 hours after release.

Only4Youu

May 4, 2018
I need answers, the changelog says
-- Changelog v0.3.1 --
- Added Easy mode to Brawler and a way to reduce the difficulty from within the app.
- Fixed a bug with cross fading of music that caused two tracks to play at once
- Corrected typos
- Reduced the image cache size from 1GB to 300MB, to accommodate for low-end PCs.
- Added detection of modified game data that caused severe game breaking bugs.
So is there new content or it's just what we already have but in one game?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I doubt he does things just to spite F95 members. Besides, this place a lot of really annoying people in it. Can't blame a guy for disliking it.
that may be true but if not for this place there wont be shit support in patreons for this type of games, the same as f95 kickasstorrents etc
anyone old enough to have seen this can confirm it.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
yeah, i never whould have think this of him to be honest, he never did seem as someone who will look down upon people that use mods/cheats or people that have supported him since day 1 when he started AL .
this surely will cost him a few patreons, there is surely to be comments of it on his patreon.
Guy makes a game called Being a Dik, and when he acts like one, people complain :D

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I don't think the cheater explanation holds much water though... Especially because so many seem to worship Bella.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So really, who's in the wrong here? Josy, or the MC? Or maybe neither.
Just wanna adress couple of things since others already answered most of it
Josy takes the news of MC living with another girl pretty good,in a level headed way,understanding the situation she put MC and herself in.I would like to remind that it`s Josy that initiated the first date and possibility for the first love makin`.
As WS said the big difference here is that Josy is in a relationship and he is not and she understands that,which btw is cool of her.
Let`s say MC does fuck around,well guess what,he`s following his heart (or his dick) just like Josy is with the difference being the sentence above.

As for Josy choosing to go to live with Maya - well Maya had a free bed in her room,so it`s very much possible Josy got signed to that room without knowing who`s her roomate is going to be.The fact remains she wanted to stay with the MC - the whole Maya + Josy relationship is one big fuckin` mess.

I agree. It seems like that's what happened.
I remembered there`s more to it,because when Jade touches MC`s butt after class - she thinks to herself:"If he can do it than so can I",that implies Jade is aware of Stephen`s conquests

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
that may be true but if not for this place there wont be shit support in patreons for this type of games, the same as f95 kickasstorrents etc
anyone old enough to have seen this can confirm it.
A moot point for a moot discussion.
Yes sometimes very rarely piracy invokes interest and turns people towards the patreon.
In many other cases it does so sligthly but without the new users even care about thinking to support the author.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I doubt he does things just to spite F95 members. Besides, this place a lot of really annoying people in it. Can't blame a guy for disliking it.
There are annoying people everywhere though just as well for the handy ignore function I've seen a lot of other devs get on with it. And not everyone can afford or has the means to support the guy.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes