Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
I'm not happy about it either, or the fact that you have to stay neutral for it. You basically do everything right even if you're on the Dik path, like offering help to Maya, get really close to her, etc, you can pretty much do everything right and yet

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw, am I the only one that thinks that the chick on swiper that had 2 girls on her pictures is a trap, and she's actually the fatso?
Yes exactly, developer wanted to stick to this strict "neutral path" so there would be something unique on this playthrough but it does not make sense.. Im dumbfounded.

Yeah I also ignored her because of possible bait.

neutral works too

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
With my limited HD space and DL capability I need a torrent for even the 3G compressed version...

• Sad
Reactions: M.Sato

S41nT

Aug 19, 2019
If you are going to talk about this update as it's been mentioned before use spoilers at least some guys have tried (y)

So big reveal about who Rusty is he is a Burgermeister I wonder if Jill's family is one of the B or R:unsure: I got me some Jade time was happy about that although when she got those handcuffs out and got a bit rough with us I feared the worst she needed that release.

Just so much to talk about I've done the Maya and Josy route now onto Bella route.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
REALLY?
Not a nice way to prevent players from continuing their savegames!
I understand that a dev doesn't support bugs based on modified games.
I also understand that a dev does not take response for issues based on a mod.

But what i DON'T understand is that a dev forces a player to quit a game if a previous mod was used and "destroy" all the savegames by that way !!!

Quit this game - no fun to start all over. I hate beeing forced. Let the player decide how he/she wants to play a game and please stop fucking up the savegames by "mod-detection".

If dev would at least let you continue without mod, it might would be ok, but preventing him to continue is inacceptable - sorry

PS:
unfortunately i really liked this game very much until now

DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
REALLY?
Not a nice way to prevent players from continuing their savegames!
I understand that a dev doesn't support bugs based on modified games.
I also understand that a dev does not take response for issues based on a mod.

But what i DON'T understand is that a dev forces a player to quit a game if a previous mod was used and "destroy" all the savegames by that way !!!

Quit this game - no fun to start all over. I hate beeing forced. Let the player decide how he/she wants to play a game and please stop fucking up the savegames by "mod-detection".

If dev would at least you continue without mod, it might would be ok, but preventing him to continue is inacceptable - sorry
You can use the existing mod to bypass this

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018

Agree but it work fine with put old mod file 1BadikCh.rpy in game folder. maybe need unren and choice no.9 above.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
You can use the existing mod to bypass this

Agree but it work fine with put old mod file 1BadikCh.rpy in game folder. maybe need unren and choice no.9 above.
might solve the issue, but doesn't change anything about what i said: it's not a good reaction of a dev to force-kick a player

4.80 star(s) 1,513 Votes