Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Also, i seriously hope that in the future there will be an option to tell all those diks to fuck off with their fraternity bullshit, so mc can start living with Bella or Jill or maybe even with both at the same time(which is unlikely to happen).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bella is by far the best girl, followed by Jill!

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
6gb is often no problem, but the download hosts have such low upload, 1h to download 6gb with 1000mbit, lol

Reactions: Ilhares

comspel

Nov 28, 2017
So am i the only one who can't use his saves because the game says i've used a mod for previous versions and i can only quit the game after i load a save? pfff

Reactions: halil123

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
So am i the only one who can't use his saves because the game says i've used a mod for previous versions and i can only quit the game after i load a save? pfff
wait for the mod to be updated. It's the mod creator's job to make it compatible with new updates.

Reactions: comspel

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
No, and I'm annoyed about it. I know a mod will be updated soon, but I am an actual Patreon of this game and I want to not have to play the entire game just for a new route. If the dev is going to insist I have to replay every single time to make different decisions, then that is very unfortunate. This does annoy me and make me rethink about donating to his game.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes