• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Engine#9

Dec 1, 2018
Hey guys I royally messed up and I'm a total noob when it comes to stuff like scripts and dev etc.

I tried to install the walk through mod, it didn't work, so I deleted it. Left my computer for a few hours. Now i'm back and when I lick on my save, it says the game doesn't recognize walk through mods and i'm forced to quit the game.

Does anyone know how I can fix this? Either by allowing me to continue the game or to completely remove the mod?
If you still have the zip file, just delete the folder where you extracted the game. Then unzip it again.

If you don't have the zip file anymore because you deleted it after installing the game, welp, happy downloading lol.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
The one thing I really don't like about this game is the 'free roam' navigation. I know it's been used by tons of games over the years, but it just doesn't work. The POV switch from going through doors just confuses the hell out of people, you think you're just looking at a picture of the room you're in but you're ACTUALLY looking in the direction you came in from so the door you think takes you back takes you someplace else...

There's more efficient ways to navigate through rooms, and it's not like the players NEED the 360° POV for immersion.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
She grew on me in this update she really did I think she gets better every time and now I really want to help her after Quinn and her plots loved how ferocious Sage got with Quinn after the carwash scene
I don`t understand why yoiu still dont like Quinn
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Taking that choice away from us sucks having both of them involved is just asking for trouble AL PTSD at wotk here
Considering Maya and Josy thing - that`s genral response the posts on the subject rather than you Mormont
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Btw, am I the only one that thinks that the chick on swiper that had 2 girls on her pictures is a trap, and she's actually the fatso?
... how can you still suspect that if there's no other outcome to that conversation than finding out she was the fat one. That was the gag all along. It was quite funny.

Reactions: Cico8 and Iruna.
4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes