OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Some folks here really need to learn to use the Spoiler tag. It's not difficult. I've already seen so many things I didn't want to see about the Ep. 4 storyline, and I guess I'll have to come back to this forum after I've had a chance to play it through myself.

I mean, using spoilers is fine and all, but if you're worried about being spoiled, you could just, I dunno, exert some willpower and NOT read the thread.
That's not really a fair option. There's a lot of information here regarding download, install, and save options and problems that you won't find anywhere else. And besides, several surprises from Acting Lessons, including the biggest one, were ruined for me by reading this forum, not the AL forum, because the reveals weren't hidden.

Kusturm

Feb 16, 2018
Some folks here really need to learn to use the Spoiler tag. It's not difficult. I've already seen so many things I didn't want to see about the Ep. 4 storyline, and I guess I'll have to come back to this forum after I've had a chance to play it through myself.
I have the same problem. Only been looking to see if someone posted a walkthrough and saw a lot i shouldn't

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes