drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
I suppose it's just one of those things that it's gonna be hard to be a Maya guy... Oh well, I must press forward.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
REALLY?
Not a nice way to prevent players from continuing their savegames!
I understand that a dev doesn't support bugs based on modified games.
I also understand that a dev does not take response for issues based on a mod.

But what i DON'T understand is that a dev forces a player to quit a game if a previous mod was used and "destroy" all the savegames by that way !!!

Quit this game - no fun to start all over. I hate beeing forced. Let the player decide how he/she wants to play a game and please stop fucking up the savegames by "mod-detection".

If dev would at least let you continue without mod, it might would be ok, but preventing him to continue is inacceptable - sorry

PS:
unfortunately i really liked this game very much until now
Try talking to the dev calmly.

Telling him you quit playing his game when he has over 3 thousand patrons and sleeps on a big pile of cash probably isn't going to bother him much ... or at all.

Also probably need to go on his discord. DPC abandoned this place long ago.

Koraxion

Aug 4, 2018
So why dev dont want us to play from previous save ?

I thought to become a patron, but now I think that playing every time from the very beginning is boring.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Exactly who does that. And even before the conversation turns to MC. And even at first night in the room.. This update ruined two love interest for me.. FML.. I just wanted to choose an option that says "fuck off hoes"..
Taking that choice away from us sucks having both of them involved is just asking for trouble AL PTSD at wotk here

Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
Starts episode 4, loads old save,

" Warning "
Detected use of modified game data.

I am grateful for a chance to play these games, but hate it when developers pull tweaks and tricks like these.
I tried this using ONLY this file from the walkthrough mod and it worked just fine as instructed :

If you want to play on version 0.4 then download the mod and place
only the file called "1Badikch" into Being A DIK\game folder

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes