phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
I kinda expected them to break up to be honest, it would be a repeat of his past game Acting Lessons, that Megan and Melissa double relationship.

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Yo, serious question.
The Jill JIF (yeah I went there; Jill Interchange Format, bitches) in your sig.
There's a phone wallpaper with Jill in her bikini that I haven't unlocked.
It a Episode 3 render I'm missing? Cuz I haven't run across that one. Got the rest.
I think you need to find that special render in ep 2 but could be wrong and I don't know where it is sorry :C

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Perhaps. I definitely got all the Ep 1 and 2 special renders and Vault stuff but I got a lil bored with looking for them after that so that's why I assumed it was Ep 3.
You get the pic when Jill is laying down on her bed in ep3, which is why I assumed ep2

Reactions: Deoku

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Everyone has there own opinion, I may not like Maya and Josy as LI, but I still respect people who do have them as LI and I won't question them :p
I guess we're different. I see no reason to respect people like that, it's like respecting folks that likes to bash their own heads into walls for fun or something like that.

Reactions: Jubz and Mikedazz1

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Yes, but why did he decide not to waste time on it but did such an initial scene between the two so long? How many weeks didn't he work on that alone?
For me there is no excuse. There will be several seasons yet.
Personally, I just called Josy, but I still get feelings for Maya fans, no matter how deluded some might be. :LOL: :p
Oh, i totally agree with you, he should at least give us the option to skip it in subsequent playthroughs, i'm now doing the Bella path, and lost some of the writing at the start because i was holding "ctrl" for so long.

The problem is that he will keep us being involved in their bullshit in the next episodes, that is gonna be a waste of time.

This answer is more for someone who said that Quinn doesn't really like the MC because he isn't in her plans. For me that's exactly one of the reasons she does. All the people in her plans can be discarded, because she will make cold and calculated decisions. The MC rocks her world so much, that the girl is basically in denial about her feelings for the guy.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes