jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Is there any benefit of choosing to stay with Derek over Bella/Sage at the end of episode 3?
Staying with Derek is for Maya/Josy routes.

Staying with Bella leads to Bella scenes / progression. Staying with Sage is for Sage scenes / progression.

That choice is more than likely setting up the routes for season 2.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Is there any benefit of choosing to stay with Derek over Bella/Sage at the end of episode 3?
Only the following:

Scene with Envy and Rose. Oh, and a little part with Jill on the phone.
It won't change anything about Maya or Josy. The only thing that matters to them is having Chick/neutral affinity.

Therefore, it is better to choose Derek's door only if you are following the DIK path. For if not, not even that.

Oct 13, 2017
2 Things.
I crashed when taking the test in EP4, and if i go back it crashes on the other tests. What did i do wrong?

2 HOW DO I STAY WITH ISABELLA AT THE END OF EP3? PLEASEEEE.

Thank you, that is all.

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
How can ı open shower with Jill scene?
You need to be a massive Chick or at least a Chick, then you'll have the option to join in with here or if you joke(which I did and is better in my opinion...not required) you can shower with her

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
This is how you don't have the cap on with Jill when you are in the bedroom sleeping with her
This I understand, but I want to know what are the choices that affect me to stay with affinity DIK status
:LOL:

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-walkthrough-cheat-mod-v0-3-1-scrappy.29402/#post-1844498
"If you want to play on version 0.4 then download the mod and place
only the file called "1Badikch" into Being A DIK\game folder"

or
where I change DIK for CHICK in this menu ?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
How can ı open shower with Jill scene?
You have to be high level chick and have enough Jill points.

If you're dik it skips that scene.

2 Things.
I crashed when taking the test in EP4, and if i go back it crashes on the other tests. What did i do wrong?

2 HOW DO I STAY WITH ISABELLA AT THE END OF EP3? PLEASEEEE.

Thank you, that is all.
For #2, same as the above but for Isabella.

Your affinity and scores with the girls will impact what content you get.

Maya/Josy/Bella/Jill prefer chick. Bella and Jill are strong chick.

Sage and the other HOT's prefer Dik.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
That was satisfying lol, same for when Jill hugs you and talks about a date. I just wish the MC would stop moping around, he is fucking other girls anyway.
For some reason I find this "moping around" thing funny/suspicious on the MC's part if you're Dik route
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The MC.gif

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
You won't be able to pursue girls like Jill or Bella if you are on the dik route you can pursue Sage on that route

Are you sure about Bella? I'm on the DIK route and I'm pretty sure I got all the Bella scenes. Also, you can still have Jill as a LI on the DIK path, you just don't get all of her scenes.

Reactions: kut52 and Triple OG

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
This I understand, but I want to know what are the choices that affect me to stay with affinity DIK status

where I change DIK for CHICK in this menu ?
Choices like "are you going to hit him?" Or "are you going to smoke the joint"? All that modify your bar, appears on the screen and such.

I don't know, I never modified this through the site. But from what I saw there are several options that modify DIK or Chick status, now which one changes the affinity... You better not go out testing, it will end up messing up.
Use the mod, everything is much easier, just push a button. That's why they created.

For the money guy it's easier. It doesn't work if you put more than 5. That's as much as the game allows.
1578785891403.png

Last edited:

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
You know there has been three things that happened in this season and I'm not talking about LI's or the MC. First chad being blackmailed which led him to do stupid shit and second the DIK's main account has been tampered with and Rusty is in trouble now. Also Third during the feminist march Quinn was talking to someone who could be a drug dealer or a idk an important person. What I'm pointing at is that there is something that's coming and prob won't like it that much :Kappa:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes