Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I like Jill more as a friend so if that relationship cools off I'm good with that.
I actually think my relationship with your favorite girl Jade could damage things much worse with Bella.
Bella seems to strongly dislike Jade for whatever reasons and if she ends up pregnant after the last fuck this could be a problem.
Never trust when a girl says "it should be okay" after cumming :LOL:
Maybe she can be pregnant after this, but considering she wouldn't know until after a month maybe it is season 2's cliffhanger. It could be a nice turn to the story, maybe she could pass it off as Burke's.
I agree with everything you wrote, and I'd like to share some thoughts of my own on this subject.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When one like is not enough, but you don't want to click the like button twice like a retard trialpha.

EDIT: I'll expand a bit more. I think you are completely right. And I don't say this lighly. There are major flaws in that scene.

The DIK system, for one. I think it's a good system when you can tell what's going on. When it blocks (and tell you why) it blocks certain actions, like the DIK helmet and tells you why, or when it makes the MC say different things. When it changes the line you say to compliment Jill from "You're so hot, gurl" to "Wow, that outfit looks nice on you". Then you can tell it's working. But in that scene we weren't informed it was blocking something from us, or we weren't forced to choose something because alignment. It just happens because reasons.

Last edited:

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
So, I'm starting a Chick playthrough since season 1 is completed and I noticed in the Ep 1 walkthrough that Josy likes it when you make DIK choices. It's a little strange that she responds to the DIK moves in Ep 1 but then shifts to Chick by Ep 4. I wonder if that was intentional or just an oversight by DPC...

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
So, I'm starting a Chick playthrough since season 1 is completed and I noticed in the Ep 1 walkthrough that Josy likes it when you make DIK choices. It's a little strange that she responds to the DIK moves in Ep 1 but then shifts to Chick by Ep 4. I wonder if that was intentional or just an oversight by DPC...
It was a beautiful, poorly finished crap he did!
Happy? I badmouthed him! :KEK:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I like Jill more as a friend so if that relationship cools off I'm good with that.
I actually think my relationship with your favorite girl Jade could damage things much worse with Bella.
Bella seems to strongly dislike Jade for whatever reasons and if she ends up pregnant after the last fuck this could be a problem.
Never trust when a girl says "it should be okay" after cumming :LOL:
Yeah that was an interesting conversation the MC had with Bella over that, wasn't it? I'd definitely like to learn more about what's gone on there between them and I'm guessing Stephen is at the centre of it.

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Maybe in the next season a Josy solo route opens up, and is a DIK path. But anyway, if i remember, her and Maya were best pursued as a Neutral in the first three episodes.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I only put the ones MC interacted personally and it's BaDIK only.
my-image (1).png
Jill made it a bit further, a tad bit further than Bella due to her sweetness and the face she made, hahahaha
tried to put LIs above side chicks
p.s(Monetauro my man, you forgot to add the retired teacher...I would rank her above than the last 2 abominations as well)
Didn't think I would agree with Tommy on a topic, didn't even imagine it would be that abomination, lmao

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
They can go f* themselves (pun not intended) if they try to come back at us after this.
I agree, it leave's a bad taste in my mouth, but there might be redemption down the line (hopefully). I'm childish enough as to get upset if any of my LI's does anything remotely romantic with anyone other than me in the game's I play. ALL MINE!. I even clicked through the flashback scene because of it (yet again, I'm childish, I KNOW). Oh well, time will tell :)

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I agree with everything you wrote, and I'd like to share some thoughts of my own on this subject.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DPC shit himself. I didn't wanna talk like that, but fuck it.
He destroyed these two. Look how many fans of these two have changed their minds radically about them just here on this thread.
It was all a big bad mess. I can't understand why he did it.
I just don't go any further because everything else was very well done. Which leaves hope that he will take an A out of his sleeve and fix it all in the future.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Maybe she can be pregnant after this, but considering she wouldn't know until after a month maybe it is season 2's cliffhanger. It could be a nice turn to the story, maybe she could pass it off as Burke's.
Maybe in the next season a Josy solo route opens up, and is a DIK path. But anyway, if i remember, her and Maya were best pursued as a Neutral in the first three episodes.
I seen no diff. Maya was there. Josey wasn't and Dik's or Chicks didn't matter

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I seen no diff. Maya was there. Josey wasn't and Dik's or Chicks didn't matter

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

DPC shit himself. I didn't wanna talk like that, but fuck it.
He destroyed these two. Look how many fans of these two have changed their minds radically about them just here on this thread.
It was all a big bad mess. I can't understand why he did it.
I just don't go any further because everything else was very well done. Which leaves hope that he will take an A out of his sleeve and fix it all in the future.
What can he do? Unless he redoes the whole scene you can't just retcon that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Monetauro
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes