wannafuck

Nov 17, 2018
You might want to try No More Secrets, A Mother's Love (no, it's not incest) and Reluctant Archon.
Also, DMD and Melody if you didn't played them already.
I'm also assuming that you played City of Broken Dreamers, if not, give it a try. ^_^
yes i played city of broken dreamers and melody as well,and had no more secrets in my watchlist,now i will definitely check that one out thanks <3

Vordertur

Jul 21, 2017
She is now working undercover as a librarian, out to take down the drug and prostitution ring run by the evil mastermind "The Professor." Derrick, while trying to find the man "who is behind everything", accidentally stumbles upon Bella single-handedly taking out five members of Los Zetas during a drug deal and makes himself the wacky sidekick to the super serious Bella.
You know, we've all been joking around and throwing out crazy ideas as we've been spitballing and what not, but now that you mention it, I wouldn't actually be surprised if it were some permutation of this. I mean, not so much the mad scientist business, but the idea of Isabella being undercover law enforcement or an informant of some kind whose job is to get info on the seedy underbelly of stuff going on at the school? I could kinda see that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
You know, we've all been joking around and throwing out crazy ideas as we've been spitballing and what not, but now that you mention it, I wouldn't actually be surprised if it were some permutation of this. I mean, not so much the mad scientist business, but the idea of Isabella being undercover law enforcement or an informant of some kind whose job is to get info on the seedy underbelly of stuff going on at the school? I could kinda see that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
what if "hell week" is litterally that? hell opens lose and kills some freshemen?

• Haha
Reactions: vir_cotto

Vordertur

Jul 21, 2017
what if "hell week" is litterally that? hell opens lose and kills some freshemen?
So, we're playing an R-rated episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, then.

Makes sense to me.

"Maya! How could you?! You did the Horizontal Tango with a vampire?! I have no daughter, I have no daughter!"

"But Mom! He was soooooo hot!"

"I'm just lucky your brother understands how we do things in this family!"

"Derek put a wooden stake through his heart!"

"Exactly! Your brother is a GOOD BOY!"

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

Makes sense to me.

"Maya! How could you?! You did the Horizontal Tango with a vampire?! I have no daughter, I have no daughter!"

the picture girl looks like a witch and Bella is the equivalent of Angel... as Isabella she did terrible things just like Angelus

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017

Makes sense to me.

Sounds good. But we don't need no "R"-rated. It's "XXX" or fuggitaboutit.

Pagdish

May 20, 2017
FUCKING AWESUME WORK! Like always by DrPink! Animations and renders are not from this world! WOW!
BUT! I like acting lessons more! THE STORY! The blue haird girl. (APART the worst ending ever all times!!!)

This college stuff is always FUCKFUCKFUCK with no love and soul.

Just my 2 cent.

hennaotoko

Jul 11, 2017

Makes sense to me.

You joke but legit one of my crazy theories I kicked around in my head for a while was that Maya was a vampire

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Josy looks like the cheating wife/girlfriend or whatever she was in Acting Lessons too, just with brown hair and no tats. A cheating heartbreaker.... I hope. ;):unsure:

Reactions: B-52reloaded
4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes