hedeeeee

Mar 18, 2019
As a fan of AL my only worry about this game is this hype about the big ominous twist that will happen. The more hyped it is the more the creator will feel the necessity to push the limits, maybe even to the point where the plot becomes downright silly. Hopefully he won't be affected by us and just create the game he envisions.

goldenface

Jul 27, 2017
Awesome job on the game so far, fantastic quality and plenty of content. This guy is in a league of his own

I wish it stays kind of light hearted as it has been and doesn't get too deep and dark

Vordertur

Jul 21, 2017
Bella is the name she used when she used to be a stripper/pole dancer, and doesn't want to be reminded of those bad old days.
That's a euphemism, right? "Stripper" is a nicer way of referring to her time as a wetworks operative for a Private Military Company doing assassinations and other less than savory jobs in 3rd World Crapholes, with Jill as the "Voice in her ear" providing SatRecon data, intel dossiers and the other assorted sundry information any good hired killer needs to commit murder for hire and industrial sabotage.

Yes?

Thought you're probably right that being called "Bella" brings up some horrific PTSD from those days, though.

Case in point:

"Bella..."

"... what."

"Feed from the Predator drone shows at least a company of enemy infantry heading in your direction. I'm seeing assorted small arms, RPGs, and a couple of light vehicles. Recommend you egress to the west to avoid the bulk of their forces."

"There's at least a dozen men with Kalashnikovs to the west. That's 'avoiding' the bulk of the enemy?"

"The other direction has a bright red Toyota Hilux with a belt-fed 40 mm grenade launcher mounted in the back. Would you prefer to deal with that?"

"I would not."

"I didn't think so."

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
That's a euphemism, right? "Stripper" is a nicer way of referring to her time as a wetworks operative for a Private Military Company doing assassinations and other less than savory jobs in 3rd World Crapholes, with Jill as the "Voice in her ear" providing SatRecon data, intel dossiers and the other assorted sundry information any good hired killer needs to commit murder for hire and industrial sabotage.

Yes?

Thought you're probably right that being called "Bella" brings up some horrific PTSD from those days, though.

Case in point:

"Bella..."

"... what."

"Feed from the Predator drone shows at least a company of enemy infantry heading in your direction. I'm seeing assorted small arms, RPGs, and a couple of light vehicles. Recommend you egress to the west to avoid the bulk of their forces."

"There's at least a dozen men with Kalashnikovs to the west. That's 'avoiding' the bulk of the enemy?"

"The other direction has a bright red Toyota Hilux with a belt-fed 40 mm grenade launcher mounted in the back. Would you prefer to deal with that?"

"I would not."

"I didn't think so."
I totally like this version much more than stripper's one.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
To be fair it was my joke theory from the result of thinking waaaayy too hard about all this stuff. I'm worried I've become like the and have read and re-read so much of the game script that I found things that DrPinkCake didn't even think of.

To be honest, I think this is much better than any Maya/Josy theories... not everybody has to be linked by the strands of fate.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think the biggest mystery of the entire game though is how Derrick got into B&R.... Maybe he is a secret genius and the way he "cheats" is just using his massive intellect to answer the questions without even needing to study.
I was thinking about this earlier. Either the family is well off enough to bribe, Derek managed to cheat well enough to get in (supposedly like Tommy) or there's something a bit deeper.

I have to imagine we're also going to eventually meet the MC's mother's family (assuming we haven't met any already) and maybe also explain how he can afford to go to that school with how poor he and his father are made out to be even though construction worker supporting one person wouldn't be that terrible as long as he was working consistently which could be the kicker, maybe he saved every penny he could for schooling though having to save money in a jar makes that questionable. *shrug*

It's not nearly as bad as certain games seemingly based in the U.S. where the mother is a nurse or doctor and the family is teetering on the brink of financial ruin, student loans after 18-21+ years shouldn't be that bad.

Reactions: lgarthy

bockhier

Apr 5, 2019
It's a regrettable battle scene like that ... very bad for game being a dick, supposedly fighting scenes like real sex scenes not mini games like that ...
pls repair drpinkcake

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Fine, as long as we can have sex with their girlfriends afterwords.

In other words, like this: "To crush your enemies. See them driven before you. And to hear the lamentations of their women.", and then fuck them! :ROFLMAO:
Hell yeah, go Conan on the Alphas! Make them watch as life leaves their broken bodies.

hennaotoko

Jul 11, 2017

Yes?

Case in point:

"Bella..."

"... what."

"I would not."

"I didn't think so."
She is now working undercover as a librarian, out to take down the drug and prostitution ring run by the evil mastermind "The Professor." Derrick, while trying to find the man "who is behind everything", accidentally stumbles upon Bella single-handedly taking out five members of Los Zetas during a drug deal and makes himself the wacky sidekick to the super serious Bella.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Yours works, but isn't sexy! I'm here for sexy, not Mortal Kombat. ;)
Just get an imprint in my mind:
"MC just fucked Jade who is now lying on one of the beds in Maya's room next to already fucked Maya, Josy, Sage, Cathy... The whole room full of sexually exhausted naked girls.

And then, on top of the screen, with white stain letters, we see CUMFATALITY!"

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
"MC just fucked Jade who is now lying on one of the beds in Maya's room next to already fucked Maya, Josy, Sage, Cathy... The whole room full of sexually exhausted naked girls.

I`ll call it friendship
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

But Jade is femdom

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017

I'll take my chances! :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes