-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Security camera? In a closet which is commonly used for having sex? And somehow it ends up in the hands of the blackmailer? This looks more like it was placed to get stuff to blackmail people with.
Security camera in a janitors closet? Seems a bit far-fetched haha.
Hey, from that angle it's the only thing that came to mind, unless you factor in the possibility of an invisible ninja hanging from the ceiling

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Anyone have any ideas for how the Maya/Josy storyline could be "fixed"? I've thought about it, but I just don't see any sort of redemption for those characters happening for me. I'm not saying it was necessarily badly written (though some think so), but this episode kind of ruined those characters for me (though again, some loved it).
With enough imagination, M&J could be redeemed at anyone's eyes, but there is no way whatsoever of redeeming'em in everyone's eyes.

DPC wrote a movie, but made a game; the core problem isn't writing, it's the mechanics. A movie asks you to empathize with the protagonist's feelings, a game asks you to feel the protagonist's feelings.

Unless you felt exactly what DPC had in mind at every turn of the game, it didn't work for you; unless you feel exactly what he lays out in a future redemption arc, it won't work for you and, if it does, it won't work for somebody else.

snelly

Apr 29, 2017
Now that I think about it Derek already took that picture of Cathy so he's an easy scapegoat. Could be him or you get sold out depending on who did more stuff during hell week. Also at the end Tommy tries to call somebody maybe Hot but nobody picks up so that could be the consequence of the talk Sage and Quinn had during the car wash.

battamilk

Mar 23, 2019
Now that I think about it Derek already took that picture of Cathy so he's an easy scapegoat. Could be him or you get sold out depending on who did more stuff during hell week. Also at the end Tommy tries to call somebody maybe Hot but nobody picks up so that could be the consequence of the talk Sage and Quinn had during the car wash.
Naw, Derek is a pal, he wouldn't do it. And Tommy were probably calling his freinds to ask if they knew anyting about hacking (like mc talked with almost everyone at the party to get the bearing of a situation)

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes