Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Talk about repetitve ^^
That's why I admire Mormont so much. This guy was born with the patience of a priest.
Giving the same answer over and over again over the same questions over and over again.
I don't mind really I try and help as many as I can and besides the latest one I helped makes a pretty fun game that you can always check out.

Deoku

May 5, 2017
How do you unlock this lewd scene with Jill?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Welp it looks like Tybalt finally went off the deep end. Couldn't take Jill from me so had plastic surgery done to himself to get as close to Jill as he'll ever be allowed. Damn what a sad pathetic end for this sad pathetic man (I mean if you could even call him a man; even before this). :Kappa:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Se teu inglês não é fluente, finges muito bem. (y)
My english sucks. I imagine most native speakers read me, as if I were like this:

Talk about repetitve ^^

I don't mind really I try and help as many as I can and besides the latest one I helped makes a pretty fun game that you can always check out.
Oh I know, brother. I meant it.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Didn't think someone could make a tier list that tries to be wrong... Jill has to be #1 followed by Bella and Sage!
Only way Jill moves up to S tier for me is if she drops the prim and proper act and proves to be a freak in the sheets.
Bella is where she belongs to me for now though it was a tough call leaving both Bella and Jade in A tier. They're like fringe A+/S- for me. Sage is a Solid A+ but the baggage weighs her down.

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
I feel like the soundtrack isn't getting the love it deserves. I've been sitting here for an hour listening to All the Roads on loop and I can't get enough
Literally all last night and at this very moment I'm listening to soundtrack. Funny enough all of them a non-copyright music but still this stuff is so good. Does Acting Lessons have to same songs?

NovaPrime

May 21, 2018
I think I fucked up guys josy and maya rejected me and didn't even have any interaction with isabella.
Can someone help Me guys?

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Only way Jill moves up to S tier for me is if she drops the prim and proper act and proves to be a freak in the sheets.
Bella is where she belongs to me for now though it was a tough call leaving both Bella and Jade in A tier. They're like fringe A+/S- for me. Sage is a Solid A+ but the baggage weighs her down.
I'm pretty sure Jill is gonna be a completely clueless virgin struggling to handle the MC's Massive DIK. People are into that kinda thing.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
I think I fucked up guys josy and maya rejected me and didn't even have any interaction with isabella.
Can someone help Me guys?
There's a walkthrough on the first page for the specifics. They rejected you because either you've got too many DIK points or didn't sleep with Josy after the date and spend the night with Maya at some point (instead going to Quinn)

NovaPrime

May 21, 2018
There's a walkthrough on the first page for the specifics. They rejected you because either you've got too many DIK points or didn't sleep with Josy after the date and spend the night with Maya at some point (instead going to Quinn)
Well I did have dik points but I slept with josy but I didnt go to Quinn and I need some help with massive choice things because I have save for nearly every choice we have to make.

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes