M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
The problem here's that, regarding the whole M&J situation, the MC acted like a whiny cunt for almost all of ep 4
Like you, I did wanna jump into the screen and Don Corleone MC in the face; but, judging by the amount of posts asking M&J to be slowly roasted in hellfire, a lot of people felt like MC. Should his reaction be "more mature", you and I would be pleased, lots wouldn't.
Me, having read every page since my last visit.

Lie, I must have read 1/5 this time. Tomorrow I will just jump straight to the current page. Otherwise in a week I am fluent in english. :LOL:
Se teu inglês não é fluente, finges muito bem. (y)

android3231

Jan 29, 2019
Guys we must keep in mind that this is a DPC game. From school. What if there will be a school shooting? It would solve the "what's next" question when the story is over or it could be the end of the story

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Maya and Josy mod.

Sorry cheat mod* :KEK:
This one will never get old.

If you have done everything, check the place where Tommy was he won't be alone this time. If that doesn't happen then you are missing something.
That's why I admire Mormont so much. This guy was born with the patience of a priest.
Giving the same answer over and over again over the same questions over and over again. :LOL: :p

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I'm not really joking about this one. I do think there's a high chance thr tribetas are behind the blackmails, with Quinn being my only other option.
So it`s most definitly the nerds :pWhich was my theory after ep 2,now I`m not so sure,I know it`s not Quinn but stakes became a bit too serious for the nerds but who knows? only DPC

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Talk about repetitve ^^
That's why I admire Mormont so much. This guy was born with the patience of a priest.
Giving the same answer over and over again over the same questions over and over again.
I don't mind really I try and help as many as I can and besides the latest one I helped makes a pretty fun game that you can always check out.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes