NovaPrime

May 21, 2018
As per request, here is my unofficial android port of Being a DIK-v0.4.0 (apk+obb) with Walkthrough+Cheat Mod
Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best. But I can't promise it will be as good as the66.
How to install and play this ?
I decompressed it than installed the game and movid com.something like that to OBB.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
i can fucking understand the first 2, but Riona is fucking sweet
dunno why you whould have any reason to dislike her
In her case it's just physical. I don't like her body type but overall she's ok. I don't like or dislike her.
I should have created the category "I don't care much for" just for her ;)

Reactions: Gods

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
I like that people haven't forgotten Karen Rebecca Johnson. She's an up-and-comer and I hope she becomes more of a LI in future updates. She could be one of my favorite characters. Not over Jill of course :KEK:
Who could forget Karen Rebecca Johnson? I mean Karen Rebecca Johnson is 19 years old and 2 months of pure unadulterated cuteness. Just make sure to keep the decibel level below 44 db or Karen Rebecca Johnson might panic and think a cow is attacking or something. We wouldn't want that! No, no, Karen Rebecca Johnson might try to slink off and no one wants to be left alone with Maya.

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
Who could forget Karen Rebecca Johnson? I mean Karen Rebecca Johnson is 19 years old and 2 months of pure unadulterated cuteness. Just make sure to keep the decibel level below 44 db or Karen Rebecca Johnson might panic and think a cow is attack or something. We wouldn't want that! No, no, Karen Rebecca Johnson might try to slink off and no one wants to be left alone with Maya.
Oh but don't forgot how she wants to be a librarian but her mother wants her to be a veterinarian like her grandmother, and how she studies History and Latin. :KEK:

NovaPrime

May 21, 2018
As per request, here is my unofficial android port of Being a DIK-v0.4.0 (apk+obb) with Walkthrough+Cheat Mod
Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best. But I can't promise it will be as good as the66.

How do I install this ?
I decompress then I install app after that I take the obb file to device storage/Android/obb but it doesn't start I see black than it closes.

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes