look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
exactly and also the brawler I don't get it. How can you lose at that? I always do a speedrun. one hand clicking and the other one pushing the arrows. In about 2 minutes I'm done with all 3 opponents
Tennis is very easy, even on the harder difficulty, I agree. But brawler for some reason is another story entirely. I'm often either not quick enough to input the correct combination, or if I try to rush, I mess up the sequence.

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You should ask the guy that is right about everything apparently and we are all wrong :KEK:
Guys, help a brother out. I'm afraid to read through the threads for spoilers. And no one seemed to be having the same problem as me. My apk android version doesnt seem to be working at all. Game crashes after trying to open it.
Seems as though there has been a few issues with this you tried a clean install to see if that works? If not then it's probably some kind of android issue that needs fixing.

atticus chen

Sep 3, 2018
WOW just wow....this update was the best one so far for me. I make up with Maya and Josy and decided to just stay as friend since i can tell that they really like each others...but TBH Jill is my favorite girl from that start so im glad that i pick her.

Now i just need to protect Maya and Josy from Quinn....that im all set.

Pepooooooooo

Nov 23, 2017
For those dummies like me, do the chick route lol. There is more options with girls as a chick then a DIK. So far I didnt take that path but, geez, much more better lol

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Guys, help a brother out. I'm afraid to read through the threads for spoilers. And no one seemed to be having the same problem as me. My apk android version doesnt seem to be working at all. Game crashes after trying to open it.
Whose android port are you using if its the66 it worked fine on my device try asking him or any other porter whose port you are using.

Reactions: Iruna. and Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
She does though,that`s why they fought in ep 3 and that`s why she keeps worrying,she just decides to trust her friend,they know each other for years(since at least they were 12 according to the roof scene)
I wonder if say on the Dik route that say Riona starts getting a little distant from Quinn and it could be down to the MC to help heal that rift between them I sometimes think Riona wants to quit but her loyality to her friend is more important and rather admriable I must say.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
For those dummies like me, do the chick route lol. There is more options with girls as a chick then a DIK. So far I didnt take that path but, geez, much more better lol

Vote for your favourite girl here

Note - I have disabled votes from VPN users so that there won't be any rigging
Just a choice? You want to screw me here right?
At least two, brother. :LOL:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I wonder if say on the Dik route that say Riona starts getting a little distant from Quinn and it could be down to the MC to help heal that rift between them I sometimes think Riona wants to quit but her loyality to her friend is more important and rather admriable I must say.
I'll play one of the "theorists on duty" and launch this one:
Quinn will still have real jealousy from MC with Riona.
Good Geralt, right?
Always too puppy. :KEK:

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
So I guess I fucked up on one of the playthroughs, because I was trying to power through the tennis part.

Do you have to let Jill have some points in order to get the shower scene to trigger?

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Quinn jealous of MC and Riona? oh, i'd pay to see that :ROFLMAO:
I pay to see anything more with Quinn. :p But yes, jealous of Riona.
After the nice little talk we had with her during our stay at the HOTs, that kiss during the party, like who wants nothing ...

Whats the deal with the safe, dildos, and bathroom row at the last free roam?
Cant find a way to use any of it, seems unfinished to me.
The guy wants to use the dildos, what do I tell him, folks? :BootyTime: :LOL:
Go for it, bro!
Sorry, I couldn't hold back.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes