Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Let's discuss this shall we? You just can't say ¨Some doors are meant to stay closed¨ and then show Bella opening the always locked door in her home...
I need answers!
Sorry I can't resist
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He said nothing about the problem with the Quinn scene in this update. :cautious:
Also said nothing about giving us the sex outdoors with Camila we really want :HideThePain:

Mark17

May 15, 2017
Monetauro Great job bro
It would be great if you quote all your signature in a post. That surely would be helpful
Also one more thing I know its lot to ask but still can you change font of bella's sunbathing sig to somewhat like my current sig of bella.
Edit- Oh nvm you have linked in your profile
Off topic but, where i find this first Bella signature?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Ha!
Stay on the Chick path and you will be fine. Venture down DIK lane, and well, anything should/could happen!
the only dik the lis are getting is the mc, trust me that will never happen, the same incest will never happen either
why do you think not even Chad have fucked sage? its because dpc will never put that shit on us, and for one is why many of us love this guy apart from the game being absolute amazing etc

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
how to unlock full gallery? any shortcut way beside re playing the whole game?
If all you want to do is unlock all the scenes, I suggest you download the Walkthrough / Cheat Mod linked in the OP, it has an unlock all function. Just be aware you're boned trying to load any saves you make with it installed if you don't install the latest version when new updates come out.
dick in a box.gif

Sorry, had to. :sneaky:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Changelog v0.4.1
  • Corrected typos
  • Changed the scoring of the tennis mini-game.
  • Fixed a bug with the quick menu that caused it to change settings when loading a game during mini-games. The quick menu is now treated locally instead of as a persistent variable, meaning that you need to set your preference in every game you start.
  • Fixed a bug causing cheating in the English mini-game go to 100% completion instead of the current cheating boost.
  • Corrected the credits list with missing supporters
There was another bug. If you saved during your Swype chat and load the save again all your chat progress is gone and you have to repeat the chat with all of them.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Also said nothing about giving us the sex outdoors with Camila we really want :HideThePain:
I was sure this was going to happen, don't remind me. What a sadness. =/
You know what we need? An Envy sig!

Sorry, Monetauro -- not nearly as good as yours. But we all start somewhere.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was going to make one of her in the next wave, much of it your fault, which keeps talking about her. :LOL: But now I don't need it anymore. :p

Jul 26, 2018
That's Heather scene during freeroam in HOTs mansion. You have to choose Sage path at the end of episode 3. In the HOTs mansion you first find Heather sleeping on a couch and try to cover her with a blanket. When she leaves, you find her again (she's behind some door) and peek on her masturbating.
Thank you so much u have been a big help

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I was sure this was going to happen, don't remind me. What a sadness. =/

I was going to make one of her in the next wave, much of it your fault, which keeps talking about her. :LOL: But now I don't need it anymore. :p
actually can you get my sig and make those 2 into 1 sig, and make one sig with both bella/jill for me? :sneaky:

android3231

Jan 29, 2019
If all you want to do is unlock all the scenes, I suggest you download the Walkthrough / Cheat Mod linked in the OP, it has an unlock all function. Just be aware you're boned trying to load any saves you make with it installed if you don't install the latest version when new updates come out.

View attachment 517688

Sorry, had to. :sneaky:
Part one: Cut a hole in the box

• Haha
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
If this game has a housefire scenario I at least hope we get to choose who ends up in said situation. I know my top three picks :whistle:

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
The sex scene after choosing whether the MC smokes or not is in trouble. Two videos are not showing, and crashes may occur (video repeat does not continue) if you use the return option a few times.
Hm... i didn't have any problems with that scene, strange... :unsure:
for that matter, i didn't have any problems in the whole game :)
DL-ed the fresh 0.4 update and played it from the beginning, not one glitch
huge and complex game without one error, fucking great job Pink (y)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes