Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Which would you rather have wake up our MC after joining the DiKs?

A: Riona giving a morning special after staying with the MC overnight after listening to her and being there for her?

B: The Queen of Buttsluttery, Camila, riding cowgirl while Mona (Or should I say Moanalots...get it? Okay I'll just leave) records it for..."science".

C: Sarah and Melanie dual licking the MC before each taking a turn on the disco stick?

D: Arieth taking a few selfies with the party tool before going down on it. (Without the seafood. If, then insue chaotic comedy scene).

E: Quinn with the entirely left field fuck session.
B sounds like a great time had by all, A sounds like something I would really be up for, C I don't know where you get this "taking turns" business they'd be having a tug-of-war over said "disco stick" and E sounds too good to be true.

I'll lock in D for chaotic comedy.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Okay, I was able to change my avatar picture without confusing anyone. :cool: :LOL:

I'll tell you one... This one in the photo is really me. Well, a "18 years ago me". One of those sites where you could turn your real photo into a Simpsons version. The same site should no longer exist for so many years either.

Last edited:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
While the death thing was bad in AL, no doubt, keep in mind he still did give us a choice to walk away with whichever character you wanted to save the most.
Not true! No matter what my romantic leanings were, I still found Missy to be the more desirable person to save first, because she needed the rescuing. You can only save her if you're fucking her. If you're not, you get railroaded into having to save Maya and leaving Missy to burn. A design choice for which I will never forgive DPC, despite how otherwise awesome his work has certainly been.

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
Is it wishful thinking to believe that another main LI will be introduced? Seems a bit off that 4 out of 5 main girls are on "chick routes". Only main girl on DIK route is Sage atm.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Is it wishful thinking to believe that another main LI will be introduced? Seems a bit off that 4 out of 5 main girls are on "chick routes". Only main girl on DIK route is Sage atm.
To be fair, it's 2 on chick route, 2 on neutral and 1 on Dik. But well, many people want Quinn to become main LI. In that case she'll become the second LI for Diks. If I were to bet, Quinn has the most chances to become another main LI compared to other side girls.

-JuNioR-

Sep 16, 2019
Okay, I was able to change my avatar picture without confusing anyone. :cool: :LOL:

I'll tell you one... This one in the photo is really me. Well, a "18 years ago me". One of those sites where you could turn your real photo into a Simpsons version. The same site should no longer exist for so many years either.
Keep posting, I'm just checking something. :whistle:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
To be fair, it's 2 on chick route, 2 on neutral and 1 on Dik. But well, many people want Quinn to become main LI. In that case she'll become the second LI for Diks. If I were to bet, Quinn has the most chances to become another main LI compared to other side girls.
Quinn I certainly feel is a bit underrated. Yeah she is a bit of a trouble making bitch and certainly enjoys a bit of chaos (I know I certainly do), but I kinda get the feeling its a bit of a mask. Deep down she might be a tad soft.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Which would you rather have wake up our MC after joining the DiKs?

A: Riona giving a morning special after staying with the MC overnight after listening to her and being there for her?

B: The Queen of Buttsluttery, Camila, riding cowgirl while Mona (Or should I say Moanalots...get it? Okay I'll just leave) records it for..."science".

C: Sarah and Melanie dual licking the MC before each taking a turn on the disco stick?

D: Arieth taking a few selfies with the party tool before going down on it. (Without the seafood. If, then insue chaotic comedy scene).

Allow me to continue my neverending party pooper streak.

1579201264937.png
Asians B crazy, trust me on this one.

1579201349514.png
There are worst ways to die, still death tho...

1579201771070.png
No judgement if you're into it, I'd rather something more... gentle.

1579202233433.png

1579202447636.png

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
Thought at least Jill, Maya and Bella are on chick, Josy feels more 50/50 (neutral). Who out of those 3 are neutral?

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
Quinn I certainly feel is a bit underrated. Yeah she is a bit of a trouble making bitch and certainly enjoys a bit of chaos (I know I certainly do), but I kinda get the feeling its a bit of a mask. Deep down she might be a tad soft.
I love a redemption story/character. Having a hard time coming to terms with the whole prostitution thing, when it come's to Quinn though.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes