android3231

Jan 29, 2019
This just crossed my mind: what if in season 2 we get introduced to some new girls which will eventually become LIs and in season 3 we will have 5 DIK LIs and 5 CHIK LIs and the game will be completely separated depending on your affinity. IMO it would be better since you already have some LIs that are DIK/CHIK specific. And also it would make sense cause why still have interactions with CHIK girls if you're going full DIK and vice versa

• Thinking Face
Reactions: M.Sato

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
That's what I think as well or a room filled with all his stuff, all these dirty-minded people thinking it's a dungeon or something :LOL:
That's the point, everyone would prefer it to be some kind of crazy sex room, well at least me :KEK: , but I really think it's just her husband's office. Boring.
I think it's a fucking creepy room full of dolls.
room%20full%20of%20dolls%20-%20maria's%20dolls%20-%20amsterdam%20weird%20museum_x960.jpg

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That's the point, everyone would prefer it to be some kind of crazy sex room, well at least me :KEK: , but I really think it's just her husband's office. Boring.
If it was a sex dungeon Bella would have had the MC already :p It's a place with all her husband's memories and you just know when the MC is going to open that door he will and she will appear and freak out or is that too predictable.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
This just crossed my mind: what if in season 2 we get introduced to some new girls which will eventually become LIs and in season 3 we will have 5 DIK LIs and 5 CHIK LIs and the game will be completely separated depending on your affinity. IMO it would be better since you already have some LIs that are DIK/CHIK specific. And also it would make sense cause why still have interactions with CHIK girls if you're going full DIK and vice versa
That's twice the work. Or rather half the content for each route.

Reactions: Deoku and Jimmy90

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Not true! No matter what my romantic leanings were, I still found Missy to be the more desirable person to save first, because she needed the rescuing. You can only save her if you're fucking her. If you're not, you get railroaded into having to save Maya and leaving Missy to burn. A design choice for which I will never forgive DPC, despite how otherwise awesome his work has certainly been.
Ahh I see, well I was living the life banging both, so it made my choice that much harder. Never came across that issue, because once it happened I didn't want to play through a second time after that bs. Just as it seemed all 3 of us would have a happy love triangle ending it was snatched away. :p In the end I choose Missy because she had it rough enough as is. :) Not that I like making the choice but I still walked away with who I liked more out of the 2. As far I'm concerned the MC should have picked his bitch ass back up and got into that house and died trying to save the second one too. That's how I was personally feeling. No one deserved to die except for the psycho, but it is what is. Either way I would do the same for Jill in a heartbeat, minus the extra romance because he's not going to catch me twice with that crap.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Look at Rena in AL we can always have hope that he could reconsider and add another Li or two :p But I think he is much more invested in the main girls and their stories if there was to be another girl on the Dik route as a Li it should surely be Quinn.
Hey hey... I certainly support the idea of putting Quinn as MG, but why can't we put two? Camila, my friend, Camila would be a wonderful MG.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
name88 Look at this! :LOL: :p
I wouldn't mind Riona. Out of her and Camilla, Riona's character is shown much more explicitly. Don't want to offend SpikeZg, but Camilla is mostly a background character. Very hot, but her main purpose are sex scenes.
You, you don't talk to me anymore ok.

If it was a sex dungeon Bella would have had the MC already :p It's a place with all her husband's memories and you just know when the MC is going to open that door he will and she will appear and freak out or is that too predictable.
Yes!
But... Maybe, just maybe... it could be a sex room with several memories of her ex husband? Hun, hun? :devilish:
Ok I'll stop. :LOL:

Last edited:

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Ahh I see, well I was living the life banging both, so it made my choice that much harder. Never came across that issue, because once it happened I didn't want to play through a second time after that bs. Just as it seemed all 3 of us would have a happy love triangle ending it was snatched away. :p In the end I choose Missy because she had it rough enough as is. :) Not that I like making the choice but I still walked away with who I liked more out of the 2. As far I'm concerned the MC should have picked his bitch ass back up and got into that house and died trying to save the second one too. That's how I was personally feeling. No one deserved to die except for the psycho, but it is what is.
That was exactly the case with me. I liked AL a lot, but I never could force myself to play through it again. At least completely. I could play up until some safe point, but never to the end. That was probably the most heartbroken i was left after a game.
That's why I don't want anything of that sorts happen in BaDIK. It will lose replayability for me.

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
I think it's a fucking creepy room full of dolls.
View attachment 518864
Oh God, I hope not! Dolls are creepy as fuck.

I'd rather that room have the mummified remains of her husband than have it filled with dolls and their dead eyes. Then again, if it is a room of dolls, I guess I get the foreshadowing from before when it says the MC should have run. I would run, no matter how hot Bella is if it's a room filled to the brim with dolls.

Deoku

May 5, 2017
That was exactly the case with me. I liked AL a lot, but I never could force myself to play through it again. At least completely. I could play up until some safe point, but never to the end. That was probably the most heartbroken i was left after a game.
That's why I don't want anything of that sorts happen in BaDIK. It will lose replayability for me.
Same. I'd save Jill then be done with the game; or perhaps playing everything aside from the last chapter. But my hope is he has more tricks up his sleeve than killing off a love interest in every game. There's more than one way to create a sense of loss without people dying to make it happen.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes